Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

In the Merge Section the guide says:

Run LOOT for each merge profile.......Once LOOT has sorted your load order, hand place all ESPs that are to be merged at the bottom of the Right Pane in the order described for each merge.

The order of the esps to be merged should be as my loot places them or as per guide ?

eg:

Animals Merged:

Guide Order:

Files to merge:

• KrittaKittyHorsesForSSE.esp - (Realistic Horse Breeds by KrittaKitty)
  • Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp - (SkyTEST Integration Project SE - SkyTEST Immersive Creatures)
  • Skytest Creature Extension.esp - (SkyTEST Integration Project SE - Vanilla And DLC Creature Extension)
  • CrittersAintSnitches.esp - (Critters Ain't Snitches)
  • CrittersAintSnitches-SkyTEST-RA&P Patch.esp - (Critters Ain't Snitches - SkyTEST Patch)
  • SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch.esp - (SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch)
  • OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch.esp - (OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch)

My Loot Order is:

Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp

Skytest Creature Extension.esp

KrittaKittyHorsesForSSE.esp

OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch.esp

CrittersAintSnitches.esp

CrittersAintSnitches-SkyTEST-RA&P Patch.esp

SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch.esp

Thanks

Your answer is in what you posted. Look at the instructions (reprinted here for easy reference):

"Run LOOT for each merge profile......." - This should be self-explanatory. Make sure all mods in the list are activated, along with their masters, and sort via Loot.

"Once LOOT has sorted your load order," (which we just did), "hand place" (Ok, we're changing the work LOOT just did) "all ESPs that are to be merged at the bottom of the Right Pane in the order described for each merge."

So - the bottom of the LO should mirror the list in the guide for that merge. Which means your LO (as shown) needs to be moved around. LOOT sorting in this case is to get the masters in proper order, no other reason.

hey anyone have any idea whether this guide could be made to work with "skyrim together" open beta is due soon and it is supposedly mod friendly. saw the Dev's play Bruma together. apparently the biggest issue is script mods.

If the mod still isn't released, then there really isn't any way to know, is there? That said, it may be possible, but the CRing for it may be nightmarish.

Still doing the Animals Merged. I loaded in zmerge and when I click the Data tab it shows  "No data files were found for this merge".

Is this ok?  Realistic Horse breeds has got a texture and meshes folder.

As long as you've checked (as in the tick-mark box) the proper files, then don't worry about it - this happens with a lot of the merges. Make sure you have ONLY those files checked though, or you might be in for a bit of trouble later on when you start hiding files... I did this with a file accidentally, and it made  life... interesting... for a little bit until I found what I had done.

hey thought I would let those who are not on discord so might not be unaware we have a new member of the Dev Team a young lad by the name of Nathan he has been helping with the general help so I decided to draft him. He will be looking over Trello and helping me with mod testing.

Trello has also undergone a mini overhaul today basically everything that had previously been tested and recommended by the DEV Team has bee re-added back to "suggested" and will be gone over again. There is a new "Mods tested" list and label these are mods that have been tested so we know work. There is also a new "Lexy is Play Testing" list these are mods that are seriously being looked for inclusion with the guide and essentially is the last step before the mod is either added to the guide or rejected.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong? This happens after I close SSEEdit.57wATon

57wATon.png

Is it because I have Installed it somewhere I shouldn't have?

Forgive me for missing the obvious (It's something I'm good at).

Probably wasn't the place for that but I though I'd mention that I've partially solved the issue by closing and re-opening MO2 after each quick clean.

I suppose this is more a MO2 issue than anything else? Could be something to do with a recent Windows 10 update and the blocked folders thing.

Probably wasn't the place for that but I though I'd mention that I've partially solved the issue by closing and re-opening MO2 after each quick clean.

I suppose this is more a MO2 issue than anything else? Could be something to do with a recent Windows 10 update and the blocked folders thing.

Have you reported this to the MO2 team on github or discord? It'd be nice to ensure this is on their radar.