Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

there is a new update available for skyrim se on steam?

Can we install this without worries?

Thanks

the Runtine didn't update so you should be OK.

So I did a complete rebuild with everything, changed only the nude to not nude and am very pleased to see it's working wonderfully (so far) with 40-45 fps on the Solitude docks. Hurrah!

congrats

Hello, I'm getting a CTD after closing the settings menu -- says 'Saving...' then crashes -- like the earlier poster Jverv said. This happened after I followed the 1/30/18 update. I'm guessing the issue stems from overwriting the previous BethINI installation but what do I know. If someone has suggestions on how to fix this please let me know.

P.S. - Thanks to Lexy and others for your massive effort on this guide. You all made something pretty special :clap:

I'm getting the same error, I don't think its due to the BethINI update because I didn't run it at all. From my understanding BethINI doesn't change how Skyrim reads INI files its just an easy tool to edit them.

These folders are in overwrite of Mod Organizer each time I quit Skyrim.

SKSE:

Plugins:

Fuz Ro D'oh.ini

JCData:

InnRoomCosts.jon

CampfireData:

profile1.json

common.json

Can they stay in overwrite or should I delete the folders?

they can either stay in Overwrite or you can create a mod called Genereate Game files so something along those lines.

Post Merge Process Issues.

OK finally finished all the Merges but now when I run LOOT and check all my manual adjusts are correct I am getting 2 Errors and 51 Warnings with a Total Message Count of 83.

The warnings I guess will go when I do the Wrye Bash and Mators Smash but the 2 errors are disconcerting.

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

This plugin is incompatible with "Dawnstar.esp", but both files are present.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

This plugin is incompatible with "AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp", but both files are present.

Are these 2 errors expected and can be ignored or have I screwed up previously?

Is it normal that Wrye Bash dosn't deactivate any plugin now that we've switched to zMerge? When there was Merge Plugins, Wrye Bash always asked me to deactivate certain plugins. I'm not adding any mods of my own, so I'm still into the limits, but still, I don't know if I messed up something...

Edited by LukeCreed13