Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

snapback.png

Each time I try to save I get a crash to desktop, manual or quicksave doesn't matter. I installed everything according to the guide except for dyndolod and texgen because of low vram.

it could be Skyrim SafeSave System Overhaul been more and more report about it of late.

it also doesn't help Sthaagg is MIA due to RL issue with his house being flood a few months ago.

i also don't really use SSSO and usually Hard save every time.

I unchecked SSSO  and regenerated Smash and no more ctd with saving.

My two pence is that something is wrong with SSSO.

Thanks Lady for your advise.

snapback.png

it could be Skyrim SafeSave System Overhaul been more and more report about it of late.

it also doesn't help Sthaagg is MIA due to RL issue with his house being flood a few months ago.

i also don't really use SSSO and usually Hard save every time.

I unchecked SSSO  and regenerated Smash and no more ctd with saving.

My two pence is that something is wrong with SSSO.

Thanks Lady for your advise.

it was pointed out to me on Discord today the we in fact don't even need SSSO anymore cos SSE Engines fixes can be used to make quick saves into full saves by opening the EngineFixes.ini and changing:

[Patches]

RegularQuicksaves = True ; Makes quick saves into regular saves.

So SSSO will be going next round of updates

Well my issue with zmerge still persists with not recognizing data assets. This happens with ALL of my merges. Anyone knows why this might be happening ? The cause ?

Next, I will try to reinstall MO2 as another separate folder, reinstall some mods and try to merge and see what happens !

Sorry to bring this up again, but somehow I feel that if zmerge is not recognizing my data assets, it  is somehow not functioning 100% and thus may affect the outcome of the merges.

In the guide, when talking about converting non-SE mods to SE, it says:

When Converting mods through the Creation Kit some will have masters that are esps but the Creation Kit requires these to be esms or flagged as esms.

How am I supposed to know if I need to do this step or not?  As far as I can tell, the guide doesn't specify which need to be converted from esps to esms.

In the guide, when talking about converting non-SE mods to SE, it says:

When Converting mods through the Creation Kit some will have masters that are esps but the Creation Kit requires these to be esms or flagged as esms.

How am I supposed to know if I need to do this step or not?  As far as I can tell, the guide doesn't specify which need to be converted from esps to esms.

Pretty sure Lexy will mention if this step needs to be done or not.  I remember awhile back one mod needed a master changed to an esm, then back to an esp.  That step is no longer needed for that mod, or any mod in the guide as far as I am aware, but the warning about it was likely left in as a "future proof" thing I imagine.  Just a guess on my part.

• +1 1

Hi Lexy and staff, please i have searched the forum, instal Zedit all over again, and im still unable to make the: 

LOTD Patches Merged[/size]

Its error after error. So, does you or anyone here have a proper solution? If there is no proper solution, is there any chance to provide this merge in lotd nexus page, since it seems its the most problematic merge? Thank you. And for the note, i think you have here my Dream skyrim . Have a nice day.

Hey guys if you are having issues with LOOT moaning about NSUTR merge you need to pull Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp out the merge, keep the NSUTR merge named NSUTR - Merged.esp and add NSUTR - Merged.esp to Arthmoor Village group the will nip that in the butt.

Hi Lexy and staff, please i have searched the forum, instal Zedit all over again, and im still unable to make the: 

LOTD Patches Merged[/size]

Its error after error. So, does you or anyone here have a proper solution? If there is no proper solution, is there any chance to provide this merge in lotd nexus page, since it seems its the most problematic merge? Thank you. And for the note, i think you have here my Dream skyrim . Have a nice day.

I have not had any issue creating this merge. suggest reinstalling LOTD Patches if the problem persists talk to Mator on his Discord server.

After regularly having problems with Dragonborn, I tried the Miraak quest in Apocrypha again yesterday.

Usually I got the bug when he becomes unkillable in the middle pool when supposedly killing one of the dragons and stealing his soul.

Funnily this time it worked, though with another quirk. He only killed Salonikhir (is that correct?) and died/was killed by H.M. before he killed the other two.

Which lead to a new bug that I couldn't use the book because the other two dragons were still circling as enemies above. (after using bend will shout on them and then killing them myself, the book worked as advertised).

Unfortunately though, Miraak had virtually no "Miraak loot" on him.

I noticed similar missing loot with the mask missing on one of th dragon priests in the Skall village quest with the researcher and a few other times.

Is that a LotD problem?

As I mentioned before, I have also repeatable problems with the sorting function, that certain fossils or weapons are not put on the shelves in the museum automatically.

Edited by spartanflame

Hey guys if you are having issues with LOOT moaning about NSUTR merge you need to pull Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp out the merge, keep the NSUTR merge named NSUTR - Merged.esp and add NSUTR - Merged.esp to Arthmoor Village group the will nip that in the butt.

I have not had any issue creating this merge. suggest reinstalling LOTD Patches if the problem persists talk to Mator on his Discord server.

OK, i manage to do it by follow a post here that stated to run loot, them do the merge. The only caviar is that im not selecting masters in MO2, and im still be able to do the merge, is there any bad consequence for this? Thank you.

OK, i manage to do it by follow a post here that stated to run loot, them do the merge. The only caviar is that im not selecting masters in MO2, and im still be able to do the merge, is there any bad consequence for this? Thank you.

you shouldn't be selecting Masters in zMerge you only tick the patch you actually want to merge. Creating the MO2 profile remains the same as it has always been thou.

Today I used loot to sort my load order and it pulled out this:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "1nivWICCloaks.esp" and "WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp":

1nivWICCloaks.esp
 [Master]
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 [Group]
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Dawnstar.esp
 [Master]
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Cutting Room Floor.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 [Master]
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
 [Group]
1nivWICCloaks.esp

THanks for your help

Today I used loot to sort my load order and it pulled out this:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "1nivWICCloaks.esp" and "WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp":

1nivWICCloaks.esp

 [Master]

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

 [Group]

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Dawnstar.esp

 [Master]

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Cutting Room Floor.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

 [Master]

WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp

 [Group]

1nivWICCloaks.esp

THanks for your help

Im not selecting master in zmerge. Its stated in the guide that we should select masters for those plugins whe will merge in MO2 after whe group them in MO2 at the bottom, but i found that so tedious, that i tried to do it without selecting master, it worked, but i dont know the consequence. I dont know if something will be damaged.   hope i manage to explain. To another topic now, since i have been follow you guys from skyrim LE, i think i learned a little, so im just asking if it would be easier to use the same profile to make all the merge, you just need to deactivate all esps in right pane of MO2, them copy and paste those plugins you are going to merge in the search bar of MO2 and drag that plugin down a little, it will be automatically be placed last, so you do the same for all plugins you need in a merge, them just select all of  them and open zmerge, and do the merge. Them use hide plugin to hide those plugins. Thank you.