Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

we are issuing a change to horses probably next week that might require a new start. We are swapping from convenient horses to Immersive horses

Thanks!

By the way, I notice in the guide that cleaning instructions on the various mods say

Apply filter for cleaning, then select Remove Identical To Master Records, similar to cleaning the main esms.

But AFAIK all of them should be updated to reflect the new quick clean procedure.

Edited by MiSP

cleaning mods have changed from the way the video shows you now use the Quick Auto Clean instance of xEdit you setup in the prerequisites. This will run and remove what it needs to remove.

You're amazing.  So from now on any cleaning, even "Manual", only needs the QAC.  Is the non-QAC still used, like for deleting specific things we need to remove (like the ratway, or the thalmor embassy)?

Thanks!

By the way, I notice in the guide that cleaning instructions on the various mods say

But AFAIK all of them should be updated to reflect the new quick clean procedure.

this is true they should I get on it.

You're amazing.  So from now on any cleaning, even "Manual", only needs the QAC.  Is the non-QAC still used, like for deleting specific things we need to remove (like the ratway, or the thalmor embassy)?

well, you have 2 instances of xEdit in MO2 1 setup using the quick auto clean feature the other setup to work normally. Use the quick clean to clean the mod then use the norma; instance to remove specific Records. this is also why I state to Name these slightly differently in MO" executables.

I notice that Experience is now part of the guide. How well does it work for OMEGA?

I considered Experience half a year ago, but figured it would likely it's a risky choice with the OMEGA setup. The OMEGA uses Skyrim Skill uncapper INIs to get you quickly to level 20 (the minimum level for a lot of EZs), and then leveling much slower from there on out to spend the most time in a level range that is fun and challenging. Isn't that lost when using Experience? I'm thinking particularly of the first 20 levels; the Experience mod would have me explore and do a lot of quests to get to level 20, but that's hard when most enemies and EZs are far above that.

I notice that there is a custom Experience ini for this guide, but it has no further description, so I have no idea what it's like.

Also, I see Skyrim Skill Uncapper is still used. Does this have good synergy with Experience?

I notice that Experience is now part of the guide. How well does it work for OMEGA?

I considered Experience half a year ago, but figured it would likely it's a risky choice with the OMEGA setup. The OMEGA uses Skyrim Skill uncapper INIs to get you quickly to level 20 (the minimum level for a lot of EZs), and then leveling much slower from there on out to spend the most time in a level range that is fun and challenging. Isn't that lost when using Experience? I'm thinking particularly of the first 20 levels; the Experience mod would have me explore and do a lot of quests to get to level 20, but that's hard when most enemies and EZs are far above that.

I notice that there is a custom Experience ini for this guide, but it has no further description, so I have no idea what it's like.

Also, I see Skyrim Skill Uncapper is still used. Does this have good synergy with Experience?

yes, it does. basically, experience let you level by exploring questing and killing stuff. the custom ini helps you get to level 20 faster and then slows you down. you can also tweak this in the experience ini i provide. The uncapper basically let you have more skills.

an example just walking from whiterun to riften via windhelm will get you from level 1 to like 6.