Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I am playing a bard-focused build. I’m level 29 and using a Flame Cloak spell from Jzargo’s scrolls for the first time. I have Inigo, Sofia and Dagrilon (from Interesting NPCs) as followers. When I use the Flame Cloak scroll Inigo and Sofia take damage. Inigo actually starts attacking me. I have Friendly Fire setting disabled and they haven’t been taken damage from other spells.

Any idea what is going on?

Friendly Fire setting won't affect Ingo or Sofia since they run on the own Follower Framework and the vanilla one so setting from iAFT won't affect them.

Which means, Resc, that you need to look in the MCM menus for those characters and see if they have a similar setting. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Which means, Resc, that you need to look in the MCM menus for those characters and see if they have a similar setting. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Sofia does not have a setting for friendly fire.  You can toggle whether she is Essential or not.  I do not have a MCM menu option for Inigo.

Has anyone else problems with saving after switching to a rotating save system with the "new" safesave mod?

I get repeatable CTDs on save and if it actually saves at all, it takes forever.

I switched to the rotating system after getting tired of having hundreds of savegames eventually.

Edited by spartanflame

For the MCM phase of the guide, are there other tweaks we should do beyond the ones mentioned? I noticed you didn't touch the rotating save settings and some screenshots had extra tweaks than the ones stated in the guide.

Also, doesn't setting vioLens to last enemy restriction: disabled but keeping killmove chance: 100% make you overpowered as you are killmoving people left & right even when they have 1/2 their hp left?

Other than that, great guide! Been having a blast for two hours now.

Hi,

Game running great but as preferences are different in visual style I was wondering if anybody had tweaked the enb settings in any way to get a less contrast/soft/atmosperic mode or changed enb all together from the one recommended in the guide?

you can pick any ENB you wish. a lot of user like Truth ENB.

For the MCM phase of the guide, are there other tweaks we should do beyond the ones mentioned? I noticed you didn't touch the rotating save settings and some screenshots had extra tweaks than the ones stated in the guide.

Also, doesn't setting vioLens to last enemy restriction: disabled but keeping killmove chance: 100% make you overpowered as you are killmoving people left & right even when they have 1/2 their hp left?

Other than that, great guide! Been having a blast for two hours now.

any extra tweaks in the Screenshots are likely due to my own preferences and can be ignored.

For Violens I don't think so but hey, in the end, it's your game do what you want.

you can pick any ENB you wish. a lot of user like Truth ENB.

Hi Lexy,

if I wish to try any of these other ENB settings, any recommendations or advice what I should revert from your guide before I try them out? (aside from using the Phoenix Vivid settings obviously)

Thanx in advance

Btw. there is a new version for xEdit and Whiterun Hold.

Edited by spartanflame

Hi Lexy,

if I wish to try any of these other ENB settings, any recommendations or advice what I should revert from your guide before I try them out? (aside from using the Phoenix Vivid settings obviously)

Thanx in advance

Btw. there is a new version for xEdit and Whiterun Hold.

pretty just pick once the take your fancy.

Heya Lexy, been a while, lol. Just made the transition to SE after a recent upgrade of my GPU. Have been working through the guide, and noticed that, while completely optional, the esp provided for the TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes SE is flagged as an ESL.

Is that intentional, or will we need to edit the file in SSEEdit?

I have twisted a friend's arm (mwhahaha!!) and got her into Skyrim SE - she's a complete newbie to both Skyrim and modding, having watched her son play for a while. Kinda throwing her in at the deep-end here, but will be on-hand, together with this fine guide and the recent video installation guide on youtube to help her through. Unfortunately, she does not have the best system for this guide, lacking mainly in VRAM.

While the vast majority of mods have 2K options (or less), the mod Northfire's Castle Volkihar contains a number of 4K textures that I uncertain her gpu can handle (she's using a GTX 750Ti). Will she be ok with a few 4K Textures or are there any recommendations for an alternative, or a way to reduce the resolution?

Heya Lexy, been a while, lol. Just made the transition to SE after a recent upgrade of my GPU. Have been working through the guide, and noticed that, while completely optional, the esp provided for the TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes SE is flagged as an ESL.

Is that intentional, or will we need to edit the file in SSEEdit?

yes that is intentional.

I have twisted a friend's arm (mwhahaha!!) and got her into Skyrim SE - she's a complete newbie to both Skyrim and modding, having watched her son play for a while. Kinda throwing her in at the deep-end here, but will be on-hand, together with this fine guide and the recent video installation guide on youtube to help her through. Unfortunately, she does not have the best system for this guide, lacking mainly in VRAM.

While the vast majority of mods have 2K options (or less), the mod Northfire's Castle Volkihar contains a number of 4K textures that I uncertain her gpu can handle (she's using a GTX 750Ti). Will she be ok with a few 4K Textures or are there any recommendations for an alternative, or a way to reduce the resolution?

any mods that are 4K can be dropped if needed Luxor is instance.

tell your friend about the link to the discord channel (Link at top of guide) she will get better support there then on the Forums.

Nice big fat juicy list but why is there no mention in the beginning to advise (and remind) the modder to clean the original ESM's and install, nor any mention of installing the SKSE64 Data folder as a mod? Or installing Skyrim Performance monitor, DLL plugin loaders, Creation Kit Multiple masters fix or custom ini, or the cool tool from STEP Bethini? The "advanced users only" warning is great but I'm curious why the basic of basics aren't listed. Thank you