Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Little detail.

Loot has on default for Dragon Bridge.esp to load after Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp yet in the guide Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp has it's metadata modified to Load after Dragon Bridge.esp. This will cause a Cyclic error or should.

not that I have noticed. Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods has a patch for Dragons bridge it is that has the load After rule, not the main file

normally Classic Classes will popup when you activate Frostfall cos it takes off your clothes and puts the back on thus triggering the CC menu that is why I recommend waiting to activate Frostfall until you have spawned to the world and after you have sorted CC.

Frostfall will do it, but really, ANY change of equipment or spells will do it. I usually trigger it by equipping Spark after all the SKSE message spam and loading messages fade out (usually a minute or so of staring at a wall). If it's not popping up, there is most definately something wrong, and you should look to ensure that it's:

A) Turned On (I know, you said it was checked - I'm going through the list here) -OR-

B) Not missing files (IE, a re-download may be needed)

Little detail.

Loot has on default for Dragon Bridge.esp to load after Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp yet in the guide Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp has it's metadata modified to Load after Dragon Bridge.esp. This will cause a Cyclic error or should.

The modified metadata you list is needed, or the grass clogs the roads in Dragon's Bridge. You can always alter Dragon's Bridge data to ensure it loads first, if it is causing cyclic. If it isn't, then no worries. 

So got relinker to work. I basically reinstalled MO2 without changing anything and after selecting portable chose to manually find the game instead of choosing from the list MO gave me.

Also reinstalled the latest LOOT. This provably had nothing to do with the solution but I like to write things down as they happened. 

Then after double checking everything was in order. Did Relinker and Voila. Modding magic.

Edited by Ostegun

normally Classic Classes will popup when you activate Frostfall cos it takes off your clothes and puts the back on thus triggering the CC menu that is why I recommend waiting to activate Frostfall until you have spawned to the world and after you have sorted CC.

I'm not using Frostfall. This sucker's going to be hard enough without it., :P

Edited by rayhne

For me Classic Classes automatically pops up after you have selected your start in the prison and slept in the bed, so just let all the MCMs load, set your settings and then pick your start and sleep in your bed, then you should get the classic classes popup.

That worked. Unfortunately my FPS is dismal. :/

There appears to be a compatibility issue between the most recent dyndolod build for se 2.5.4 there's a repeatable CTD with both unique border gates and dyndolod between the Weynon Stones and duskglow crevice it goes a bit farther but im currently drawing a blank on the name of the nearby giant camp frost something with just one, either Unique borders or dyndoloid everything great I just thought it important to mention just in-case someone has a solution.

What ive done to test compatability (reapeatable crash every time)

-test them separately (no crash individually of course)
-tried changing all texgen texture settings from BC7 quick (default) to dxt5 also trie max BC7
-tested just dyndolod and unique border gates together reran dyndolod generation of course
-re-ran dyndolod without border gates checked in left plane of M02 than checked border gates to confirm yes the dyndolod esm was moved to the proper place

might be worth a mention on dyndolod SE forum as well

Thanks for the awesome guide it really makes gameplay spectacular.

An additional note for npc re-texture merge theres a minor hiciup with Lisette's face witch is easily solved in SSedit i don't quite remember what its called maybe texture lighting? its related to faces... anyways the numbers were off a bit just need to match the numbers with the original biijin npcs numbers you can find the issue by loading both the npc retexture merge and bijin npcs up in sseedit then just look for whats different under the section that shows named npcs then find lisette the conflict will it will likely be in red only should have to change the face related numbers i don't think anything else should be touched unless there's another issue.

Edit: Figured id make a suggestion for a mod that can be added to your guide Bloody Facials rebloodied it solves the need for blood on face for those that dont like the inconsistency of having blood everywhere but on the face will need conversion in creation kit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55628

It shouldn't conflict with anything and i imagine you might be able to merge it without issue to save plugin space. Although I haven't tried merging it yet myself. I would suggest immersive children but without a xEdit patch it doesn't carry over the killable children changes. Having 1 mod that requires 3 plugins might seem ridiculous well unless it can be merged or turned into a esl.

Edited by buddahobo

There appears to be a compatibility issue between the most recent dyndolod build for se 2.5.4 there's a repeatable CTD with both unique border gates and dyndolod between the Weynon Stones and duskglow crevice it goes a bit farther but im currently drawing a blank on the name of the nearby giant camp frost something with just one, either Unique borders or dyndoloid everything great I just thought it important to mention just in-case someone has a solution.

What ive done to test compatability (reapeatable crash every time)

-test them separately (no crash individually of course)

-tried changing all texgen texture settings from BC7 quick (default) to dxt5 also trie max BC7

-tested just dyndolod and unique border gates together reran dyndolod generation of course

-re-ran dyndolod without border gates checked in left plane of M02 than checked border gates to confirm yes the dyndolod esm was moved to the proper place

might be worth a mention on dyndolod SE forum as well

Thanks for the awesome guide it really makes gameplay spectacular.

An additional note for npc re-texture merge theres a minor hiciup with Lisette's face witch is easily solved in SSedit i don't quite remember what its called maybe texture lighting? its related to faces... anyways the numbers were off a bit just need to match the numbers with the original biijin npcs numbers you can find the issue by loading both the npc retexture merge and bijin npcs up in sseedit then just look for whats different under the section that shows named npcs then find lisette the conflict will it will likely be in red only should have to change the face related numbers i don't think anything else should be touched unless there's another issue.

Edit: Figured id make a suggestion for a mod that can be added to your guide Bloody Facials rebloodied it solves the need for blood on face for those that dont like the inconsistency of having blood everywhere but on the face will need conversion in creation kit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55628

It shouldn't conflict with anything and i imagine you might be able to merge it without issue to save plugin space. Although I haven't tried merging it yet myself. I would suggest immersive children but without a xEdit patch it doesn't carry over the killable children changes. Having 1 mod that requires 3 plugins might seem ridiculous well unless it can be merged or turned into a esl.

i would test out 2.47 and see if you crash if you don't take it up with Sheson.

Hi all,

Completely new to the forum. I have the last week followed the guide carefully, watching the great new youtube series linked in the guide where I have questions. My game stated and tested fine until I reached 255 mods, then I stopped testing as I went along and now, today as I was finally done with thie amazing gui *thank you....( my game CTD on startup. I seee the spinning Skyrim logo and a spinning circle botton left but just as the main menu comes up it CTDs.

I get the following in my overwrite

CBP Log initialized
CBP Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBP Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
lbpaddr = 7ff62f8031e0
CBP Load Complete

but no other messages.

Load order is:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
UHDAP - MusicHQ.esp
UHDAP - en0.esp
UHDAP - en1.esp
UHDAP - en2.esp
UHDAP - en3.esp
UHDAP - en4.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
Alpine Forest of Whiterun Valley.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Campfire.esm
Falskaar.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
DynDOLOD.esm
SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm
FISS.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
LSFX-SSE-Audiosettings.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
3DNPC.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
Skyrim Save System Overhaul.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Trees and Flora Merged.esp
RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp
CLARALUX SSE.esp
Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
ogSplendorDragons.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
XPMSE.esp
PyP_LE+CRF.esp
know_your_enemy.esp
Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged.esp
OBIS SE.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp
Point The Way.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Cloaks.esp
Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
Inigo.esp
Blowing in the Wind Merged.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
AHZBetterDGEntranceSE.esp
Song of the Green Merged.esp
UniqueBorderGates - No Pale Pass Gate.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
WZOblivionArtifacts.esp
BGCollectables.esp
Solitude Skyway SE.esp
Frostfall.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
MLU.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
KS Dragon Overhaul 2.esp
KSDO2 - Thunderchild Patch.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Fossilsyum.esp
Vigilant.esp
Northern Marsh Bridges SE.esp
iNeed.esp
WetandCold.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
Windhelm Lighthouse.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.esp
Missives.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
Missives - Side Quest Patch.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BooksOfSkyrim.esp
Map Markers Complete.esp
ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
Dawnguard&VolkiharArtifactsQuests.esp
AHZBetterDGEntranceSE-ELFXPatch.esp
moonpath.esp
World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp
WGT.esp
Lucien Merged.esp
HothFollower.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp
OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
Toccata.esp
Apophysis_DPM_SE.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
OMEGA - True Soldiers.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
SIC - ICH Patch.esp
Apophysis DPM - Improved Closefaced Helmets Patch.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
RuinsEdge.esp
StaffOfSheogorath.esp
Thunderchild - Consistency Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp
specialeditionfollowers.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn - Consistency Patch.esp
SkyrimSewers - Consistency Patch.esp
Lethal Traps.esp
VioLens SE.esp
Mystic Condenser.esp
LockRelatedLoot.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
Moonlight Tales - Werebear Form Bug Fix Patch.esp
MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
Faces Merged.esp
Heads Up Display Merged.esp
know_your_enemy_no_books.esp
RSChildren.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Zim's Immersive Artifacts - Consistency Patch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
ETaC - Riverwood.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
The Brotherhood of Old.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
CFTO.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
NotSoFast-MageGuild.esp
Darkwater Crossing.esp
Dawnstar.esp
Shor's Stone.esp
Ivarstead.esp
Helarchen Creek.esp
Whistling Mine.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Miscellaneous Merged.esp
Kynesgrove.esp
Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
Karthwasten.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
Rorikstead.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
RDO Merged.esp
Dragon Bridge.esp
ETaC - Riverwood Claralux Patch.esp
Better Dynamic Ash.esp
ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp
CH GrayFox_Bruma_Falskaar_Vigilant Patch.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Realistic AI Detection 2 SE Lite.esp
CFTO - Arthmoor Danwstar Patch.esp
CWI Patches Merged.esp
Typo Patches Merged.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CLARALUX Patches Merged.esp
FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp
DBM_RelicHunter.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged.esp
Keld-Nar.esp
Better Quest Objectives - Patches.esp
Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
KYE Patches Merged.esp
Weapons Armours Merged.esp
Interesting NPCs - Consistency Patch.esp
Helgen Reborn - Consistency Patch.esp
Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold - Consistency Patch.esp
Forgotten City - Consistency Patch.esp
LOTD Patches Merged.esp
Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp
MLU Patches Merged.esp
Animals Merged.esp
Audio Patches Merged.esp
Weather Systems Merged.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp
RS Children Patches Merged.esp
NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp
ELE Merged.esp
Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp
OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp
OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp
Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod.esp
Scarcity SE - 2x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
Scarcity SE - 4x Loot Rarity.esp
YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp
TMBVanillaArmorandClothes.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Smash Patch.esp
Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - SMASH Override.esp
zPatch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

No files are missing Masters in my load order

I do not get any error flags on merged files

Any ideas? Am so looking forward to this game!

Million thanks

Another user recently has been having similar issues, and despite a few hours of trying to work through it with her on Discord and here on the thread, we never arrived at a solution. That's the bad news - the good news is that as soon as a few errors are fixed, the guide will be dropping Relinker and going to ZMerge... Lexy tells us we're waiting on Mator to get a few things patched up, but otherwise it works far more reliably. It may mean waiting longer, but that may be the only option. Keep in mind: ReLinker stopped being worked on a long time ago, and until I started using it here I'd never heard of it. I don't know that it got the huge amount of testing on various systems that it should have.

If you still haven't solved this, as Lexy mentioned, Sheson and his DynDOLOD threads are a far better place to bring these up - we use them, but we don't know all the stuff that makes it work. For the first, Error 5's have been popping up a lot since 2.48 standalone hit (which is also around the time WIN10 did a major-ish update, so possibly related if you use WIN10), and most that I've talked with (and my own experience as well) says that running DynDOLOD as an admin will cut down on those significantly. As to the other, as pointed out, you're missing a .nif, and the most likely place (given it has the word 'snow' in it) is the NSUTR files.

*laughs uproariously* He thinks the guide is gonna be 'finished'... that's just funny.

What type of crash? We talking CTD or Freeze? Also, to make sure I understand, you can disable either of them and it works? If that's the case, I'd look to make sure (first) that RWT was installed correctly and that all files are present. That done (and assuming the problem persists) I'd delete all DynDOLOD generated files and re-run it from scratch to be certain you have a good set of output files.

its a full CTD, the minute i get close to the college, it CTD's, Same with fast travel. and yes if i disable either of them it works, if i disable RWT and keep dyndolod, it works, if i disable dyndolod and keep RWT it works. i took your advice and re-ran dyndolod and reinstalled RWT files. still getting the CTD :(, if it helps im running dyndolod 2.54.

Hi all,

Completely new to the forum. I have the last week followed the guide carefully, watching the great new youtube series linked in the guide where I have questions. My game stated and tested fine until I reached 255 mods, then I stopped testing as I went along and now, today as I was finally done with thie amazing gui *thank you....( my game CTD on startup. I seee the spinning Skyrim logo and a spinning circle botton left but just as the main menu comes up it CTDs.

Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - SMASH Override.esp

zPatch.esp

DynDOLOD.esp

No files are missing Masters in my load order

I do not get any error flags on merged files

Any ideas? Am so looking forward to this game!

Million thanks

Managed to get it starting by running everything again from relinker and onwards... However, noticed that some of my merged esps are included in the Bashed batch now and not selected in the plugin list. Should I reselect all plugins after running Wrye bash or leave them â€bashedâ€?