Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello. I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who has contributed to the guide, and most definitely my major thanks to Lexy. I just finished this awesome guide last night, and I believe that I'm generally right in how I installed all of it. I did have a problem which I noticed, though. Underneath doorways, doorways to buildings, houses, shops, etc, my texture is definitely incorrect. It is showing as perhaps an ice cave floor texture, where there should be wood or stone. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and/or have any suggestions? Thank you all once more, and I hope to have a great time as I begin playing this guide in-game today.

Screenshot? If we're talking behind doors and the like when transitioning, I'm not sure that I'd worry about it too much, but a screenshot to show the issue might be useful here.

MdDiaQY This is what I'm dealing with at the moment. When the door is closed, you can see the glow of snow/ice. This was taken in riverwood. So yeah, sorta transitions then.

https://imgur.com/a/MdDiaQY

Edit: Upon further inspection, that's probably just shadow? is that normal? It looks so odd.

Edited by Malacia

that look ok to me

a lot of users say Truth ENB is quite good. I know Lext update a tweak version of Pheonix today as well.

Alright then. I must just be a bit over-sensitive and nervous after spending such a long time following the guide. Concerning the ENB, the one suggested by the guide does not make use of the new ENB SSE features right? ENB updates are coming out like mad the last few weeks.

Trying to catch up with the updates here.  In the updated instructions for:

[QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium]

it talks about cleaning an .esp that doesn't seem to be installed in the FOMOD install:

Manual xEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: ObsidianWeatherBrumaPatch.esp is flagged as an ESL and won't properly merge when using Merge Plugins.
  • Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on the Record Flags in the File Header a popup box should appear Left Click on Edit and untick the ESL checkbox to turn it back into a proper esp now save and exit. The esp can be now be properly merged.

I didn't see ObsidianWeatherBrumaPatch.esp in the updated OMEGA CACO Patches Merged page.  Am I making a mistake or should this cleaning instruction be removed?  Thanks!

it talks about cleaning an .esp that doesn't seem to be installed in the FOMOD install:

• Problem: ObsidianWeatherBrumaPatch.esp is flagged as an ESL and won't properly merge when using Merge Plugins.
  • Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on the Record Flags in the File Header a popup box should appear Left Click on Edit and untick the ESL checkbox to turn it back into a proper esp now save and exit. The esp can be now be properly merged.

I didn't see ObsidianWeatherBrumaPatch.esp in the updated OMEGA CACO Patches Merged page.  Am I making a mistake or should this cleaning instruction be removed?  Thanks!

Pretty sure this is a copy/paste error from a different mod, just ignore it.

MdDiaQY This is what I'm dealing with at the moment. When the door is closed, you can see the glow of snow/ice. This was taken in riverwood. So yeah, sorta transitions then.

https://imgur.com/a/MdDiaQY

Edit: Upon further inspection, that's probably just shadow? is that normal? It looks so odd.

Here's what if it looks like if I'm using Natural View Tamriel (NVT) ENB.

https://imgur.com/a/6R7c5nN

6R7c5nN

Can anyone suggest a different ENB for this build (or rather a modified build)?

@ Malacia: Agree with Mr. Lexy (Darth Mathias)... that looks normal. From what I can see, you are heading from inside to outside, and I think the game assumes you are always heading into icy/snowy conditions. Not a big deal, and nothing to worry about.

@Rayhne: That's very dependent on taste - I'm using Rembrandt myself, but it's very FPS hungry and can get more desaturated during storms than you may like... as in it's almost completely black and white, much like Seattle for most of the year. You can use ANY ENB you desire, you just may have to tweak a few settings in it to suit your taste.

Edited by Shadriss

Hey everyone. Over the last couple of days I've added additional patches to RWT, including for Falskaar and Beyond Skyrim Bruma. I've never played with these mods (just editing blindly in xEdit) so if any users wish to report odd issues or waters that need to be adjusted, please PM me. I don't check this thread often so if you simply reply here, chances are I won't see it. The more data you can provide, the better (location, cell coordinates, screenshots, etc.)

Typo error that I have now Fixed

After the lastest updates I get a cyclic interaction in LOOT between RealiticWaterTwo.esp and RealisticWaterTwo.esp. (How can the same esp have a cyclic interaction?)

And yes, I have only the merge file active and I have tried to rebuild the merge as well.

---

Error message:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

LOOT Log:

[19:37:25.040148] [error]: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp
[19:37:25.107886] [error]: Chromium console message from http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js at line 5026: Error: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp
    at e.then.then.then.e (http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js:5026:24849)