Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Shadriss hi! Ok thank you, not having build this guide yet, i was unaware that you had a mod Quick light already in..sorry my bad. Ok i see where you are coming from in terms of your game playing style and yes that can be annoying when sneaking and the problem with night eye. So i guess then as per your earlier post, adjusting settings to bring the game back towards vanilla may be the only way or if there are other options/combinations to try. Removing masters etc from cr isn't to difficult....at lest it wasn't on LE...but then this will be a step up for me and as already seen, i have a LOT of catching up on and stretching my modding skills. But then that how we learn through trial and error, asking questions and learning from other generous skilled modders here and on other guides

Did I missed something or some other loot rules were updated in the last guide update ? Like in the Merge Patches Group ? My game was just crashing after the update and then I checked everything and notice that I was missing some loot rules and some others changed and It's not "Whiterun Forest Borealis" and "Vanilla encouter zone" that were mentionned in the Changelog ... Just to be sure because I followed it closely... and then, some mods suddenly were in groups as they were supposed to be just in the default group... And I'm sure my rules were correct just before the last update... or does Loot when it update the masterlist erase our rules ? Thanks for your insight!

Just a quick (possibly dumb) question involving the update schedule; Should I wait to reinstall stuff, or are there more updates that are incoming quickly? Also there was some talk about replacing ELFX and ELE with something else, was that still in the works or not?

There will always be updates incoming. If you wait for them to stop you'll never start to play.

ELE was taken offline for a while and we started looking at replacements but it is back online so I don't expect to move to something else, at least not right now.

Hey there, as per requested I've included the screenshot via imgur showing the facemorphs not being present in the zPatch.  Since it's the last patch, it overrides what is prior to it. Sorry for the delay:eB3ijH3https://imgur.com/eB3ijH3

To the question regarding Merge and Conflict Resolution I used your conflict resolution and then created the conflict resolution merge patch as per the directions, here's a link to load order and MO2 let me know if anything stands out: https://imgur.com/5U5G2Oz

Thanks!

no that looks perfectly fine Camillia is coming from Bijin the esp included in the NPC Retexture Merge here is nothing wrong I can see there.

After a hard drive failure, I am stuck reinstalling the guide, and have run into a problem I am hoping somebody can help me with.  I'm at the step where The Great equalizer needs to be run, but something is wrong and it isn't working.  When I click to apply the script, SSEEdit just hangs for about 10 minutes, with no pop up prompting me to name the output, then throws a fatal error right after "Analyzing Nightingale Blade (replica), NightingaleBlade01DBM..."  I have tried reinstalling Great Equalizer, but to no avail.  I hope somebody can point me in the direction of fixing this issue.

After a hard drive failure, I am stuck reinstalling the guide, and have run into a problem I am hoping somebody can help me with.  I'm at the step where The Great equalizer needs to be run, but something is wrong and it isn't working.  When I click to apply the script, SSEEdit just hangs for about 10 minutes, with no pop up prompting me to name the output, then throws a fatal error right after "Analyzing Nightingale Blade (replica), NightingaleBlade01DBM..."  I have tried reinstalling Great Equalizer, but to no avail.  I hope somebody can point me in the direction of fixing this issue.

I had the same issue. In my case, my mergers were bad, so first I recommend double check u merges (especially the weapons one). Second, I forgot to disable some mods that are maybe disabled after merging process, so double check too. 

I mean you don't seem to want to hear it, but I am currently only using ELE + RS (LE STEP setup) and many interiors are extremely dark.

Check out these Imgur comparisons.

... The altering of lighting templates (generally, making things darker)... that's what ELE does, specifically.

What you are showing is about infinitely brighter than anything I have. I'll grab some shots of Dragons Reach tonight and post - I think you'll see what I'm talking about. Gamma is set at 1.00 with the recommendations in the ENB already brightened. Anyhow, I'll grab those tonight. If what you posted was what I had, I wouldn't be complaining at all - most places (including most of Dragons Reach) is almost pitch black.

EDIT: Shots from my setup of Dragon's Reach, Bleak Falls Barrow, and The Blue Palace. Didn't do a shot of the end of Helgen, but it wouldn't matter because it's about pitch black in the area that the original shot shows in the album you linked to me.

After I took those shots, I did another calibration of my monitor - just to be certain. My gamma was actually high... those scenes would appear even darker now.

Edited by Shadriss

These shots look as if you don't have any lightbulbs installed. Are you using the right configuration for ELE and ELFX? When I said ELFX reduced the light in ELE, I didn't mean pitch black so I obviously misinterpreted what you were saying. The screenshots posted by baronaatista is really what I thought you were seeing with ELE+ELFX.

These shots look as if you don't have any lightbulbs installed. Are you using the right configuration for ELE and ELFX? When I said ELFX reduced the light in ELE, I didn't mean pitch black so I obviously misinterpreted what you were saying. The screenshots posted by baronaatista is really what I thought you were seeing with ELE+ELFX.

As far as I know, it is correctly installed... not like this is my first time at this rodeo. All mods installed as instructed in the guide... so unless there was something I missed somewhere, and it was just assumed you’d do it without instructions, then yes. If yo have ideas, then PLEASE share. This is what I’ve been playing in for months now.

Just a quick (possibly dumb) question involving the update schedule; Should I wait to reinstall stuff, or are there more updates that are incoming quickly? Also there was some talk about replacing ELFX and ELE with something else, was that still in the works or not?

There will always more updates to come, best advice is to follow the guide and to stick with THAT version of the guide and to start playing. Though Legacy of the Dragonborn is due amd update soon with some new/updated patches and such (probably want to wait for those to drop). This guide will likely only stop development when Lexy decides to move on lol.