Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I've noticed this as well, but it's fairly minimal honestly, and I've yet to see anything that isn't vanilla (or a complete and total overhaul with nothing else added to it) that doesn't have this problem. Also - how did Aela get like that, and did she kill the guy who did it to her yet?

Yeah I know that I used to have the same problem in the past but not with Bijin which is weird in this case, I tried disabling retexture mods but the problem persist. It is okay as you said it is fairly minimal but I was just wondering if it was normal to have this or not. Btw Aela was cool with it ^^ she knew it was for the greater good.

HOw do you go about updating MO2 while preserving the custom mod categories, layout and such?

I'm pretty sure if you do the install from the 'update' button inside MO2, custom settings remain... at least, it has for me every time.

Btw Aela was cool with it ^^ she knew it was for the greater good.

Yeah... I'm sure she was 'cool' with it, given the local temperatures in Skyrim. Even so... I'm pretty sure her 'inner self' was wanting to rip someone's heart out.

Edited by Shadriss

I'm pretty sure if you do the install from the 'update' button inside MO2, custom settings remain... at least, it has for me every time.

That worked just as you described! Thanks!

Side note looks like Legacy update file was updated yesterday!

Edited by InstantKor

Hhi

Does it make any difference if we run Grnerate Bash Tags in xEdit before using Smashed Patch or does Mator autodetect tags?

Hi,

Also, one more question, Mator says on his page he recommends using a Smashed Patch for each Merge Patch and including it when using his Merge Plugins.

Do we ignore this?

Hi,

Also, one more question, Mator says on his page he recommends using a Smashed Patch for each Merge Patch and including it when using his Merge Plugins.

Do we ignore this?

you can do that if you want some of my dev team do that but for most merges it not needed and the more complex ones such as KYE MLU animals and weather systems provide a consistency patch (a mini CR if you will) for that merge.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13092-lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition/?p=227382

Hi can anyone help me with these questions. 

Two more questions when using the arguments in MO executables do you have to add these ->"...."<-punctuation marks, 

The post-beth.ini changes. Do i change them with the ini.editor in MO or from the files under mygames

thanks

Edited by masau

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13092-lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition/?p=227382

Hi can anyone help me with these questions. 

Two more questions when using the arguments in MO executables do you have to add these ->"...."

The post-beth.ini changes. Do i change them with the ini.editor in MO or from the files under mygames

thanks

sorry i missed your questions

1. yes you need the punctuation marks otherwises MO2 won't find the folder when you run xLODGEN (and trust me you want to go through all that to find out you miss those punctuation marks and have to redo xLODGEN again).

2. Use the Ini Editor cos with MO2 each profile get it own set of INI files.

Thank you lexy!

Last question. When installing dyndolod, you mentio some options that have to be checkmarked. Do the options that are already checked but not mentioned by you be unchecked? for example generate tree lods?

The rest of the guide was very clear until now. thanks so much for your effort. 

Thank you lexy!

Last question. When installing dyndolod, you mentio some options that have to be checkmarked. Do the options that are already checked but not mentioned by you be unchecked? for example generate tree lods?

The rest of the guide was very clear until now. thanks so much for your effort. 

no if i don't mention something that means leave as it is.