Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

While installing "Blowing in the wind", there were several more options ticked in the second window (optional patches), like ETAC, No snow under the roof and a couple more, that aren't listed in the guide.

Should I leave them ticked? Or should I untick them?

untick them most Blowing in the wind patches are actaully covered by CLARALUX SSE - Controllable Lights Everywhere.

While going through this Guide, I encountered some patches or addons to existing mods which are not in the guide. Which of these are already covered by the Conflict Resolution Patches of the Guide or whether they are safe to use ?

1. Andromeda Convenient Horses Patch-17839-1-0

2. Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Moonpath to Elsweyr Synergy Patch v2.4-11069-2-4

3. Bruma SE Signs SMIMmed-10924-1

4. Campfire - Better Dynamic Snow Patch SE-14415-1-0

5. Cutting Room Floor - Alteration Shield Spell Fix-2723-1-2

6. Cutting Room Floor - Lighting Overhaul-5732-1-1

7. Falskaar - Tweaks and Enhancments - The Notice Board-18401-2-5a

8. Gray Cowl of Nocturnal Combo Mod-17831-1-0

9. Helgen Reborn - LootableSigilStonesHR.7z-12997-1-0

10. Immersive College Of Winterhold - New Npcs-9252-1-0-4

11. Immersive DawnGuard DaySpring Pass  - Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Patch-4126-1-0-3

12. imp_helm_Helgen Reborn-12897-1-0

13. imp_helm_Immersive_Armors-12405-

14. imp_helm_USSEP-12405-

15. Moon & Star Immersion Patch-4301-2-0

16. RealisticWaterTwo LOD Fix-9249-1-0

17. RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition - Dimmer Glow Maps-1937-1-0

Thanks

While going through this Guide, I encountered some patches or addons to existing mods which are not in the guide. Which of these are already covered by the Conflict Resolution Patches of the Guide or whether they are safe to use ?

Thanks

If a patch is not included it is most likely in the CR from my experience, so don't worry about any of them, just trust the guide.

1. Andromeda Convenient Horses Patch-17839-1-0

2. Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Moonpath to Elsweyr Synergy Patch v2.4-11069-2-4

3. Bruma SE Signs SMIMmed-10924-1

4. Campfire - Better Dynamic Snow Patch SE-14415-1-0

5. Cutting Room Floor - Alteration Shield Spell Fix-2723-1-2

6. Cutting Room Floor - Lighting Overhaul-5732-1-1

7. Falskaar - Tweaks and Enhancments - The Notice Board-18401-2-5a

8. Gray Cowl of Nocturnal Combo Mod-17831-1-0

9. Helgen Reborn - LootableSigilStonesHR.7z-12997-1-0

10. Immersive College Of Winterhold - New Npcs-9252-1-0-4

11. Immersive DawnGuard DaySpring Pass  - Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Patch-4126-1-0-3

12. imp_helm_Helgen Reborn-12897-1-0

13. imp_helm_Immersive_Armors-12405-

14. imp_helm_USSEP-12405-

15. Moon & Star Immersion Patch-4301-2-0

16. RealisticWaterTwo LOD Fix-9249-1-0

17. RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition - Dimmer Glow Maps-1937-1-0

Thanks

some of these I don't have a need to look over but Link to the mod pages would be more useful the the mod names.

For "Eloquent Reader":

Am I right to assume I need to delete the esp of the main file and keep the one of the optional (less XP)?

For "Vigor":

The same issue: Which esp to keep active? main file or MCM replacer one?

yes remove the orginal esps they should both me named the same so will overwrite anyway.

In completely unrelated items - I recently finished Forgotten City (very well done, BTW), but still cannot get Cassia's Notes out of inventory. Any ideas on how to do this?

Shadriss hi! If memory serves we have the same problem on LE...so find the reference id for cassia's note in xedit or console help: then use console to player.removeitem xxxxxxx(x reference id) or dropitem.....however if picked up again, you still have the same issue. Happy modding ::):

Edited by berndaroy

I have a question about BSA Extraction in MO2. So, I've extracted the BSAs and the file shows up in the left pane. The instructions say to delete the dummy esp, but from where? Do I just Remove in the left pane, or leave it unchecked?

delete the esp from the mods folders or you could just move it to the "Optional" section with MO2.

This... and I'd recommend her second answer of making the esp Optional, which will keep it handy in case you need to rebuild the merged file later on. I described the process a few pages back, if you need instructions.

Just a question for you, is it enough to replace the SkyrimSE.exe? Are your SKSE-plugin mods working? (Like Racemenu)

Didn't create a new character, but everything appeared to be working as expected with only the exe file put back in. The two other files that got updated are overwritten by your MO2 cleaned versions anyhow (if you've set things up right) so are unimportant to this process.

For "Eloquent Reader":

Am I right to assume I need to delete the esp of the main file and keep the one of the optional (less XP)?

For "Vigor":

The same issue: Which esp to keep active? main file or MCM replacer one?

As Lexy mentions, only the MCM version should be used - unlike the ESPs for merges, these ones can be deleted from their mod (just the esp file though - the rest of the files are still needed for proper operation).

Shadriss hi! If memory serves we have the same problem on LE...so find the reference id for cassia's note in xedit or console help: then use console to player.removeitem xxxxxxx(x reference id) or dropitem.....however if picked up again, you still have the same issue. Happy modding ::):

Fair enough, my only question is what, if any, items from this mod carry across to the museum... I'm keeping a copy of each note and book specifically to put in there. If I'm short just this one, ok, no problem, but I figured it was worth an ask.

@Lexy - Freedom Looms Closer. Soon, they shall be in school...

I just cleaned the DLC esms after the latest update.

When I ran LOOT for creating the necessary merge files, it still says I have to clean my esms.

Any thoughts on this?

The cleaned esms are in a seperate mod and activated.

What I can think of:

- Are you sure you placed the cleaned .esm files in your new mod and not the uncleaned ones that you are supposed to restore to the Data folder?

- Is LOOT grabbing the right modlist? Sometimes it reverts to Oldrim or something for me. It should still say "Skyrim Special Edition" up top.

Those are the possible issues I can think of.

I installed everything in the NPC Retextures section per instructions, tested my game, and everyone affected has the black face bug. I know that this is usually a load order issue, but am I missing something? I do have the NPC Retexture Merge installed, but I did notice that I don't have either of the 3DNPC files. Will this fix my issue, or did I screw up somewhere?

I installed everything in the NPC Retextures section per instructions, tested my game, and everyone affected has the black face bug. I know that this is usually a load order issue, but am I missing something? I do have the NPC Retexture Merge installed, but I did notice that I don't have either of the 3DNPC files. Will this fix my issue, or did I screw up somewhere?

I was able to "fix" this by installing the mods in their listed order and making no changes to their original file structures. I'm not sure what that means or how much of a problem this may cause me in the future, but I don't know why it didn't work.