Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I've been working through the guide, and have everything installed (but not yet activated or merged). I wanted to do a little "testing", comparing things like watercolor vs normal Realistic Water 2, etc., and noticed that I have a small issue with RS Children. Now, in fairness, I'm not running the game with all mods activated (obviously), but I wanted to sort this out before beginning the merge process if possible. 

The issue is that the RS Children girls are all in their underwear. Several have dark brown faces and pale white bodies. The boys are all perfectly fine. 

Any guesses as to where I should begin looking? 

I think I was too late to be able to edit my post above, but I solved the dark brown face issue (I'd neglected to activate the RSC ETaC RW Patch). 

However, Dorthe in Riverwood still has the dark face issue. And the RSC girls are all still bouncing around in their unmentionables. I'm not sure if this makes Braithe less or more intimidating. 

Running the game with the guide partially installed will almost always result in problems like this, at least in my experience. I don't know how good your troubleshooting chops are, but mine were not good enough to do it this way, and I could not keep up with the number of issues that were thrown at me. Over time I found that the best method for someone like me was to simply install the whole guide from Prerequisites to Finishing Line, and then resolve any issues that come up at that point. For example, I also had the brown-face bug and I ended up moving WICO up very high in the left pane as having it overwrite pretty much anything was causing brown faces and neck seams, especially on children. Even after getting the game working smoothly with this guide, I still have one woman in the Silver-Blood Inn who has a brown face, but I just use the console to adjust her weight and it goes away until she resets.

Don't forget you can simply copy the completed Legacy profile in MO, uncheck all mods in that new profile, and check only the ones you want to experiment with to resolve problems. I did this when I had missing sounds with audio mods, for example. Just stick with it! It took me months to get this going but it's been totally worth it now that I've done it right.

I resolved the issue of the dark face on Dorthe (or, rather, the NPC Retexture Conflict Resolution patch seems to have done so!). But I still can't get my head around why the girls aren't clothed. 

Thanks for bearing with my multiple posts! 

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

I'll ask here before going to reddit, since I follow the guide almost completely, so you all are familiar with the setup. I've noticed that my game time/animations seems sped up. Everything moves a bit too fast and audio overlaps. Lip syncing can't keep up either. I can remedy it by setting my game time to .88 in the console, but that causes certain other things (Mjoll, for instance, seems immune to whatever is happening, so she becomes very slow) to mess up.

I've scoured the web and the only thing I can find is almost exclusive to monitors with high refresh rates. That isn't me, I have a 59.9hz monitor, vsync enabled through my driver, and get a steady 50 fps.  

Has anyone else run into this issue? Or have an idea where to look? 

In the install part of the Mod Eloquent Reader, I suppose the esp file from the Main File has to be deleted. Since the optional esp will replace it and then be merged. This is not clear in the guide, because if the Main esp is not deleted it will co-exist with the merge.

So, when I deal with merges... after creating the merges, I go into the information screen for the providing mod and look at the "Optional ESP" tab. If you move them up to optional, they will vanish from the Right Pane but will still be available to bring back if you need them for a new merge later. This prevents the problem you are looking at of, in essence, having the same data twice. Takes a few more clicks, but it's a pretty good practice, I think.

Hey, is it normal for female NPCs to have a neck seam or did I do something wrong? I am using every optional mod in the guide in the same order provided and the neck seam is present even with the NPCs provided by Bijin mods.

Here is a pic of Aela : https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2kx377nw6j5796/ScreenShot2.png?dl=0

I've noticed this as well, but it's fairly minimal honestly, and I've yet to see anything that isn't vanilla (or a complete and total overhaul with nothing else added to it) that doesn't have this problem. Also - how did Aela get like that, and did she kill the guy who did it to her yet?

Over time I found that the best method for someone like me was to simply install the whole guide from Prerequisites to Finishing Line, and then resolve any issues that come up at that point. 

That sounds like sage advice! I guess I was concerned that, if something is broken here now, it would become even more broken after I began the merges. I guess we'll soon find out! Thanks for your reply!