Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

can someone please copy and paste the correct grass part of skyrimprefs.ini?

cause i dont know what to remove as the latest changelog says

Memoso hi! I believe its this setting...the new Bethini when run, already does this, hence why its not on the prereq page......fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000. You can verify this on Lexy's discord and the best place for answers really.

I was mildly curious about that too. It would be a great help if when removing an INI edit or special instruction, the changelog stated exactly what had been removed and/or what default to revert back to.

now what shall i do ?

delete fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000 in mo2 skyrimprefs.ini grass section? :)

or what?

nevertheless the game runs perfectly. i have 60 fps in 4k. i dont know if it makes any difference removing this grass redundant but as always i want a clean and perfectly updated game experience with no issues! ;)

Edited by Memoso

now what shall i do ?

delete fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000 in mo2 skyrimprefs.ini grass section? :)

or what?

You don't need to delete that, I believe that line was removed from the guide because it was redundant. Leave it where it is and just don't stress about it in the future.

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue when trying to build a Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash. I'm getting this error at the end when it actually tries to create the patch:

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 436, in <lambda>
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\patcher_dialog.pyo", line 205, in PatchExecute
  File "bash\patcher\patch_files.pyo", line 340, in buildPatch
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\importers.pyo", line 2824, in buildPatch
AttributeError: 'MreBook' object has no attribute 'damage'

Has anyone experienced this before? The error is very vague so its difficult for me to pinpoint the problem and fix it.

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue when trying to build a Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash. I'm getting this error at the end when it actually tries to create the patch:

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 436, in <lambda>
Has anyone experienced this before? The error is very vague so its difficult for me to pinpoint the problem and fix it.

Puuuhhh!!! What ??? :))

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 436, in <lambda>

I googled a little Bit.. you seem to have an corrupted mod. Could be everything.. Check the last changelog as you didnt had this error before it.. Maybe you didnt install the replacer mod or you didnt run the skyrim coin replacer through Cathedral optimizer?? I dont know what youve done

I googled a little Bit.. you seem to have an corrupted mod. Could be everything.. Check the last changelog as you didnt had this error before it.. Maybe you didnt install the replacer mod or you didnt run the skyrim coin replacer through Cathedral optimizer?? I dont know what youve done

I really don't want to start the guide over from the beginning again but it seems like I might have to. This sucks.

How do we add Stats to the Animals Merged file? I don't see the option in Wyre Bash

You can add them with LOOT as well as wyre bash....some say the LOOT doesn't always carry it across to bash.....open loot, when loaded double click the mod you adding tags too, and a new page opens...scroll to the right until you have bash tag, click + sign and add Stats...remember to save. In wyre bash open click mod, in bottom right hand page "Called Bash Tags", click on it a a list will appear...

• +1 1

I really don't want to start the guide over from the beginning again but it seems like I might have to. This sucks.

Or you could find out which mod is the problem and reinstall it. Simply exclude some ESM/Ps from the Bash patch by unticking them. Rebuild the patch, and if the error doesn't reappear then the problem mod is one which you unticked. Narrow it down to one single ESM/P file and that's the problem mod.

Hi,

I followed this guide till about Dec of last year (2018). I started a character and been playing the game since Dec 2018. I basically froze all updates including the game, skse and mods and just kept playing.

Completed quite a bit of content, everything was going well for the past few months.

Here are some problems I noticed. Just leaving it as a feedback in case anyone else is getting issues.

1) Completed most Interesting NPC quests except the three quests with Daenlyn. He is nowhere in my game. player.moveto command with Daenlyn's refid teleports me to Falkreath, but there is no one there.

Apart from this hiccup I finished all of this mod's quests.

2) Dragonborn, can not complete the last Miraak main quest At the summit of apocrypha. I reached chapter 6, but there is no floor there to reach the word wall. No Sarhotaar to take me to Miraak either.

3) Started with Falskaar and finished most side quests. But now there is a bug which crashes the game on save.

4) I went back to my older saves and got out of Falskaar. My crash on save issue abated. I was able to save again after rolling back to older saves.

5) I said I will come back to Falskaar later. I started Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. Reached Al Shedim, but the crash on save issue is back.

6) I had issues with dragons spawning in places where there should have been no dragons like inside buildings.

But all in all, good fun. I was able to complete Skyrim main quests, side quests, most DLCs, and most mods. My mueseum had about 2000 items. :-)

Just wish I could go further, but with the crash on save issue, I am giving up. If anyone has faced this issue, any pointers would be appreciated on troubleshooting this problem. If not no worries.

Almost tempted to re-install this guide from scratch and try again. But will wait a few months before I undertake this big an undertaking.

But man this was a huge undertaking installing this guide and playing sooo much content. The happiest I have been in years. :-)

Thank you Lexy and all the people that worked for this.

It has happend Skyrim has updated again to v1.5.80 I hope that everyone have auto-updates disabled. If not, rollback.

So skse was updated, everyone prepare for the mass updates! Also for the Trello page Ultimate Combat was updated to 2.0.16.

Edited by link213109