Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I assume discord has already mentioned this, but Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold has been updated to require the Creator's deleveled mod as a master.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26575

I'm guessing there's going to be conflicts with OMEGA.

yes thou it is a simple enough to fix it 1 record added to xx001979 Container \ 05001979 that needs removing (I will like show as a error) and the file header needs cleaned what i will probably do is issue a "cleaned" replacer esp during my next update.

Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold (Updated) now requires Containers and Leveled Lists Fixes - Complete Loot Overhaul.  Will this mod be added soon? Im just about to start the merges section and wondering if i should stop at this point a wait before carrying on.

i have decided it is going to be pulled and we are swapping to the LE version of Tactical Valtheim cos frankly mnikjom has pee'ed be off once too often.

I have a problem where I cannot dismiss Auri with Way of The Green. "It's time for us to part ways" she will stay in the same location and no longer follow, but it acts as if she is in the party. She does not return home.

For instance having Inigo or any party member with a banter patch for her will result in them speaking to her even if she is in an entirely different location which is obviously annoying. I tried importing to EFF and reseting and it didn't change anything. Is there a way to fix this without removing the mod?

I have a problem where I cannot dismiss Auri with Way of The Green. "It's time for us to part ways" she will stay in the same location and no longer follow, but it acts as if she is in the party. She does not return home.

For instance having Inigo or any party member with a banter patch for her will result in them speaking to her even if she is in an entirely different location which is obviously annoying. I tried importing to EFF and reseting and it didn't change anything. Is there a way to fix this without removing the mod?

A question first - you say you imported her into EFF... the guide uses NFF. Are you not using NFF then?

hi, has anybody an idea what could cause ctd's when i try to enter dragons reach or the hall of the dead in whiterun? Every other cell change i tried in white run was fine.

Two possibilities spring to mind, but neither are easy to work with. My first thought is a mesh problem, though I couldn't tell you which one or how to fix it - I only know that meshes can cause straight CTDs when loaded. The other thing is that it could be just a Random Act of Skyrim... I'm assuming that both crashes are 100% repeatable, and if that's the case, likely not the Random thing.

Unfortunately, the only real way to find this kind of problem is the 50/50 split method of Troubleshooting.

1) Start by deactivating all Finishing Line mods, then trying to enter those areas. If they work, the problem lies in those files.

2) Deactivate merges one at a time to see if it's a merge problem.

3) If neither of those work, you'll basically just have to turn off half your files... if it works, the problem is in the half you just deactivated.

Continue in that vein to narrow it down... as I said, there's no easy way to do this one. Neither location has a statue in them, no do they have goblin spawns, and those are the two most common things that cause CTD... so we're gonna have to do a bit of work, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply High King :),

Yes its 100% repeatable. And even worse is that this is the second time i have this problem. After the first time i tought i messed up the installation and scraped it all. BUt now i got the same crashes after a new clean setup is quite misterious.

I will try what your proposed methods. thanks ::):

hi, has anybody an idea what could cause ctd's when i try to enter dragons reach or the hall of the dead in whiterun? Every other cell change i tried in white run was fine.

I did not try "hall of the dead", but I had repeatable ctds when entering Dragonsreach, through any of the ingame door, or even console teleport. I "solved" it by deactivating

[WICO - Windsong Immersive Character Overhaul]

After deactivation I could enter Dragonsreach normally. I did install said mod twice, so I'm pretty sure I followed the guide properly, but left it deactivated since...so not sure where the actual error lies ;-)

Edited by flow

I did not try "hall of the dead", but I had repeatable ctds when entering Dragonsreach, through any of the ingame door, or even console teleport. I "solved" it by deactivating

[WICO - Windsong Immersive Character Overhaul]

After deactivation I could enter Dragonsreach normally. I did install said mod twice, so I'm pretty sure I followed the guide properly, but left it deactivated since...so not sure where the actual error lies ;-)

Just to check, you don't have any of the ESP file from WICO in the mod right?

A question first - you say you imported her into EFF... the guide uses NFF. Are you not using NFF then?

It uses it now, I'm using a build from the guide about 3 months ago. As I am a long way into the play through and will likely not revisit it for a long time I don't want to bother with all the updates as they require a fresh game. Although that shouldn't make any difference to this issue, unless of course NFF is able to resolve it but I would imagine this would have come up before if that were the case.

Edited by shipsd3

It uses it now, I'm using a build from the guide about 3 months ago. As I am a long way into the play through and will likely not revisit it for a long time I don't want to bother with all the updates as they require a fresh game. Although that shouldn't make any difference to this issue, unless of course NFF is able to resolve it but I would imagine this would have come up before if that were the case.

if you have  build from 3 months ago you would be using NFF as EFF was pull back in February. Anyway if you are still using EFF that is know to be buggy with dismissing Auri part of the reason I swapped.

if you have  build from 3 months ago you would be using NFF as EFF was pull back in February. Anyway if you are still using EFF that is know to be buggy with dismissing Auri part of the reason I swapped.

Sorry, I am using NFF, I got confused. So problem still exists.

This really is an amazing effort, thank you to all involved. I’ve built the entire guide and can launch and play the game, I haven’t noticed any problems. However, when I generate zpatch.esp, I get an extra file ExperiencePatch.csv. Is this normal?

Thank you in advance.

-patrick