Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi all, recently encountered a big problem while playing through. Have played about 100h and am on level 35 so something that has happened mid game.

My framerate drops to real stuttering, GPU spikes at 100% usage and sometimes everything freezes and alternates between foggy view and blinking light. Happened first time at my initial Solstenheim visit. All save slots are affected (have about 20 i rotate between). Sometimes I can play 5 minutes and it is normal and then it starts again.

Anyone have any idea? It is not my system as I can play other games fine. Is there a cache or something that needs clearing? Was planning to reinstall everything at a later stage so hoped to avoid it now.

I'm at the 'time for a quick test' part of the guide. Q. should I expect a very long load time (first run) if so how long, its at 15mins and counting so far with the flat logo (no spinny).

TIA

Now 60 mnins, guess ive messed up somewhere?

you wait over an for the game to start why? surely it would have been obvious after a few minutes some is up.

Anyway, the only known cause of ILS at the start up that i know off is an issue with SMASH Override causing an error due to renumbered formid from the Miscellaneous merge so check there first.

you wait over an for the game to start why? surely it would have been obvious after a few minutes some is up.

Anyway, the only known cause of ILS at the start up that i know off is an issue with SMASH Override causing an error due to renumbered formid from the Miscellaneous merge so check there first.

Yes I know something is not right though Ive not got to the 'smash' stage yet? I'll goto misc merged and take a look ty

Help !  I am stuck at the zmerging part.

I saw  a youtube video of lexy's zmerging (http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fIw_g9KNM&t=597s). Still trying Animals Merged. In the video when the Data tab is clicked in z-merge two results are attained - the Plugin Data Folders and the General Assets (containing Kritty's).

However when I do my zmerge and click on the data tab .... I get no General Assets. Only the Plugin Data Folder is shown.

What is happening ?

Edited by madskyrim

Help !  I am stuck at the zmerging part.

I saw  a youtube video of lexy's zmerging (http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fIw_g9KNM&t=597s). Still trying Animals Merged. In the video when the Data tab is clicked in z-merge two results are attained - the Plugin Data Folders and the General Assets (containing Kritty's).

However when I do my zmerge and click on the data tab .... I get no General Assets. Only the Plugin Data Folder is shown.

What is happening ?

you probably forget extract the realiscti horses BSA

Just found this posted in their Discord: "Whenever you update or install MO2 from an archive always make sure to first unblock the file by right-clicking on it, properties, general, unblock before you extract it."

As per usual I just didn't RTFM :P

This is primarily due to a change in Windows 10 security restrictions. Windows 7 started blocked files downloaded from an "untrusted" source (meaning pretty much anything other than your local computer) but didn't really do really anything about blocked files. A security patch in Windows 10 a while back started blocking Mod Organizer's virtual file system if the EXE/DLL files are blocked. Handling this after the files are extracted can be painful because Microsoft doesn't provide a way to unblock multiple files so you have to run around unblocking the files one by one.

I'm getting a very strange bug when trying to build the Audio Patches Merge with zMerge. zMerge doesn’t load HearthFires.esm when I try to build the merge. It shows up in the “Plugins Tab†of the Edit Merge†modal and if I exit zEdit and run LOOT it clearly shows HearthFires.esm as active with a LO of 03.

I am new to zEdit, but I just built the Animals Merge without much problem and I don’t know why it would give any issue now. Any help would be appreciated, I’ve spent days getting to this point.

zEdits merge log:

================================================================================

Session started at Thu Feb 07 2019 21:20:40 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Building merge ---- Audio Patches Merged

Merge Folder: G:\Data\TES V Skyrim SE\Mod Organizer 2\Mod Organizer 2 - Lexys LOTD SE\mods\---- Audio Patches Merged

Merge Method: Clamp

Load order:

[00] Skyrim.esm

[01] Update.esm

[02] Dawnguard.esm

[03] Dragonborn.esm

[04] LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm

[05] Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp

[06] Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

[07] dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

[08] Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Enhanced Blood Patch.esp

[09] Immersive Weapons.esp

[0A] Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp

[0B] Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp

[0C] ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp

[0D] Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Sounds Patch.esp

Unloading plugins

Loading 14 plugins...

============================================================

Loading resources from Skyrim - Misc.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Shaders.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Interface.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Animations.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures0.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures1.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures2.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures3.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures4.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures5.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures6.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures7.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures8.bsa

Loading resources from Skyrim - Patch.bsa

Loading resources from LegacyoftheDragonborn.bsa

Loading resources from LegacyoftheDragonborn - Textures.bsa

Loading resources from dD - Enhanced Blood Main.bsa

Loading Skyrim.esm (1/14)

Loading Update.esm (2/14)

Loading Dawnguard.esm (3/14)

Loading Dragonborn.esm (4/14)

Loading LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm (5/14)

Exception loading LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm: "LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm" requires master "HearthFires.esm" to be loaded before it.

Fatal Error: Exception loading LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm: "LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm" requires master "HearthFires.esm" to be loaded before it.

[ERROR] TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined

at Object.cleanup (file:///G:/Data/TES%20V%20Skyrim%20SE/Tools/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:5496:35)

at handlers.forEach.h (file:///G:/Data/TES%20V%20Skyrim%20SE/Tools/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8492:46)

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at Object.cleanup (file:///G:/Data/TES%20V%20Skyrim%20SE/Tools/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8492:18)

at cleanupMerge (file:///G:/Data/TES%20V%20Skyrim%20SE/Tools/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8598:27)

at onMergeError (file:///G:/Data/TES%20V%20Skyrim%20SE/Tools/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8613:9)

at err (file:///G:/Data/TES%20V%20Skyrim%20SE/Tools/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8629:19)

at processQueue (G:\Data\TES V Skyrim SE\Tools\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15616:28)

at G:\Data\TES V Skyrim SE\Tools\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15632:27

at Scope.$eval (G:\Data\TES V Skyrim SE\Tools\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.3_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:16884:28)

[\spoiler]

It seems the issue is that none of the included plugins had "HearthFires.esm" as a master, but "Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch.esp" had "LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm" as a master, and that had "HearthFires.esm" as a master. I used SSEEdit to add "HearthFires.esm" as a master to "Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch.esp", and that let me build. I wonder why I had this issue and no one else has.