Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

YOT FoOMOD Installer, on the "Installed Quest Mods?" page, there is one more choice below the "Convenient Horses".  The title is "Immersive Sounds - Compendium", and there one option with a square box you can check or uncheck (not a round one for choosing one of several options); the option is named "Immersive Sounds - Compendium 2.2"

I have cycling interaction in LOOT :

Cyclic interaction detected between "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" and "Cutting Room Floor.esp":

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Cutting Room Floor.esp
 [Master]

Any advice ?

I have cycling interaction in LOOT :

Cyclic interaction detected between "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" and "Cutting Room Floor.esp":

 [Masterlist Load After]

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Cutting Room Floor.esp

 [Master]

Any advice ?

Yes had exactly the same issue.

You changed the meta settings of the mods.( add to...group, load after...etc)

Fix this and you are good

Yes had exactly the same issue.

You changed the meta settings of the mods.( add to...group, load after...etc)

Fix this and you are good

I only followed Lexy's Guide. The other rules are LOOT inherent.

Cutting Roon Floor has the GROUP Add-ons and Expansions (LOOT inherent)

Prometheus No Snow Under The Roof has the GROUP Arthmoor's (Lexy's Guide)

Edited by madskyrim

I only followed Lexy's Guide. The other rules are LOOT inherent.

Cutting Roon Floor has the GROUP Add-ons and Expansions (LOOT inherent)

Prometheus No Snow Under The Roof has the GROUP Arthmoor's (Lexy's Guide)

that has now changed as of today merge was update so Prometheus No Snow Under The Roof stay in it defualt group with should be early loaders.

This has happened twice now (and was not happening prior to this), and just checking to see if anything is amiss.  After running the QuickAutoClean version of SSEEdit through MO2, and it removes however many ITMs (the numbers match what the guide says), when I close out and save (the box is checked), an audio tone sounds and a message pops up saying (might not be verbatim) "Access violation at address 00408E26 in module "SSEEDit.exe"  Read of address 00000069"  When I check the esp file, I see it was last modified in the same minute as I closed the program, and running the esp it through the QAC SSEEdit again results in 0 ITMs, so it seems to have worked, but I don't know what's causing the error or if it's cause for concern.

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that your install is in a protected folder region (IE, C:/Program Files) where UAC tends to be a bit of a pain. Where do you have the game and tools installed to?

YOT FoOMOD Installer, on the "Installed Quest Mods?" page, there is one more choice below the "Convenient Horses".  The title is "Immersive Sounds - Compendium", and there one option with a square box you can check or uncheck (not a round one for choosing one of several options); the option is named "Immersive Sounds - Compendium 2.2"

You got ahead of the guide - YOT updated yesterday and added in that new one you mention. I haven't checked the changelog for today yet, but it may be updated now. If it isn't, then, for the moment, don't install that one unless you are willing to make some guesses about merges and the like regarding it.

EDIT: Having checked the changelog, the Immersive Sounds patch is now included. Go back and make sure you have what you need before going forward.

@Lexy - I note you have us regenerating xLODGEN, but not DynDOLOD... shouldn't that be the other way around? The resources we updated are for DynDOLOD, not xLODGEN. Or is it because xLODGEN had an update?

Edited by Shadriss

Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patch was updated. Do we need to redo the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged as well ?

Also, I believe that with the new updates/changes the OMEGA CACO Patches Merged has to be redone .

Edited by madskyrim

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that your install is in a protected folder region (IE, C:/Program Files) where UAC tends to be a bit of a pain. Where do you have the game and tools installed to?

You got ahead of the guide - YOT updated yesterday and added in that new one you mention. I haven't checked the changelog for today yet, but it may be updated now. If it isn't, then, for the moment, don't install that one unless you are willing to make some guesses about merges and the like regarding it.

EDIT: Having checked the changelog, the Immersive Sounds patch is now included. Go back and make sure you have what you need before going forward.

@Lexy - I note you have us regenerating xLODGEN, but not DynDOLOD... shouldn't that be the other way around? The resources we updated are for DynDOLOD, not xLODGEN. Or is it because xLODGEN had an update?

Well, xLODGEN was updated that why yu are regenerating that. While DynDOLOD Resources was updated I doubt it will matter if you want to by all mean regen DynDOLOD.

Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patch was updated. Do we need to redo the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged as well ?

Also, I believe that with the new updates/changes the OMEGA CACO Patches Merged has to be redone .

Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged yes OMEGA CACO Patches Merged no

Hi Lexy... Somehow I have the convenient horse writing patch that I guess should be removed too... I'm not sure it was in your guide or if it's me that added it... But it was not in the to be removed in latest update... Just to let you know if it was in your setup.

yes remove it not actually a removal (technically is a removal) but an update I did note it 

• Main Guide - Compatibility Patches Section - Joseph Russell's Writing Patches - Removed Convenient Horses - Writing Patch Not Needed Anymore

yes remove it not actually a removal (technically is a removal) but an update I did note it 

• Main Guide - Compatibility Patches Section - Joseph Russell's Writing Patches - Removed Convenient Horses - Writing Patch Not Needed Anymore

Haha ! Yes just saw it as an update now that I,m there!  Sorry :-) Have a good day!

In the Loot Group Section:

[Landscape Group]

Arthmoor's Villages Group                         Additional Rules

Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp           Load After Trees and Flora Merged.esp

Trees and Flora Merged.esp                        None

Should these esp's be in Landscape or Arthmoor's Loot Group ?

Edited by madskyrim

In the Loot Group Section:

[Landscape Group]

Arthmoor's Villages Group                         Additional Rules

Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp           Load After Trees and Flora Merged.esp

Trees and Flora Merged.esp                        None

Should these esp's be in Landscape or Arthmoor's Loot Group ?

Landscape Group copy and paste error that i have fixed

Hi lexy

I'm following your guide, soon at the end, but still do not understand what to do with the folders in the overwrite folder after using different tools like SSEEdit or CreationKit or so (for example after autoclean inigo, etc.). I'v searched for a time, but dont understand it yet. I would appreciate some advice. Thanks for all your work and kind regards.