CRC: 623801C4

ITM

BlockSparkles.esp

CRC: 1C642BD6

ITM 2

Animated Weapon Enchants.esp

CRC: 0B473FA3

ITM 3

Here, dirty edits I've found in STEP mods.

We also should add notes to clean these on the mod pages (see BDS notes for the format I am using)

I updated the format a bit, that way we don't need to change the notes when we release.  This is also why I suggested making a separate guide for it, because clicking that link while on the guide will simply jump you up above the tables.
Yes, I had intended it as a link to that section of the devguide, which should remain fairly consistent. We could also add logic to STEP:Main to handle which version of that Guide section to link to, depending on if it is from the dev or the current release.

I think Skyrim Coin Replacer is using the UDRs since it is the only way the mod author could find to change some inherent behavior of Skyrim. You might want to check before we assume otherwise. I also looked at the mod in TES5Edit and it looked like the changes that cause UDR reports might be intentional in order to change the coins from Septims to what this mod uses, but I'm not positive.

I think Skyrim Coin Replacer is using the UDRs since it is the only way the mod author could find to change some inherent behavior of Skyrim. You might want to check before we assume otherwise. I also looked at the mod in TES5Edit and it looked like the changes that cause UDR reports might be intentional in order to change the coins from Septims to what this mod uses, but I'm not positive.

As far as I can tell coin replacer works great post cleaning(no out of place septims)

The author of 'Improved Weapon Impact' replied:

@rpsgc ah oke will look in to it but for the momment i haven't skyrim installed so you may fix/remove these dirty edits and send a cleaner version to me (will add your name ofcourse to the credits) i'am not planning on playing skyrim for the momment ;)

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/572402-metalimpact-frequentie/page__view__findpost__p__7261046

I think Skyrim Coin Replacer is using the UDRs since it is the only way the mod author could find to change some inherent behavior of Skyrim. You might want to check before we assume otherwise. I also looked at the mod in TES5Edit and it looked like the changes that cause UDR reports might be intentional in order to change the coins from Septims to what this mod uses' date=' but I'm not positive.[/quote']

As far as I can tell coin replacer works great post cleaning(no out of place septims)

ACK, for me, cleaned replacer works fine, too.