Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

I have three mods install in the left pane in this order, Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - Behavior, Fores New Idles in Skyrim Behavior V6.2 addon 1, and Fore new Idles in Skyrim Creature Pack. Is this Ok to have them set up this way? THe only problem now is that the mod title is a grey instead of black text since its not a mod. Is there an easy way to remedy that

Right click the mod and select Ignore missing data.

just a thought, Could you somehow move the cutting room flr - RS children patch to the RS children section and make another link to cutting room floor in the notes of RS Children. Its just nice to keep all of the merged esps together in the left pane. Just an example of what I mean

RS Children Overhaul - Main File
RS Children Overhaul - Patch - Merged Complete and USLEEP.esp (Do Not Activate - Merged)
RS Children Overhaul - Patch - Books of Skyrim Patch (Do Not Activate - Merged)
RS Children Overhaul - Patch - Cutting Room Floor (Do Not Activate - Merged)
RS Children Patches - Patch for Falskaar (Do Not Activate - Merged)
RS Children Patches - Patch for Wyrmstooth (Do Not Activate - Merged)

Edited by Razorsedge877

When re-patching:

* Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow

* Real Shelter

Do I have to use a fresh * Vivid Snow.esp and * RSPatch.esp or is ok to apply the patch and let it override?

I ask this because * DynDOLOD.esp has to be a fresh one but not sure about these other 2.

I would recommend to use fresh esp.

On the ICAO description page it says that the plugin should be positioned above Realistic Water Two and below Deadly Dragons. However, LOOT doesn't do that by itself, at least not for me. Shoulnd't there be meta LOOT rules for these?

No and No. They are already covered by Conflict Resolution.