Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Has the rest of MOTO been considered? They look like great retextures. They are supposed to go with Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul (HD 2K) and also work well with Gemling Queen Jewelery. Gloves https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69345/?; Dragon Priest Circlets (Masks) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72343/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D72343%26preview%3D&pUp=1; Unique Jewelery https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71065/?.  I also found this retexture of the Archmage Robes by one of MOTO's authors https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35089/? 

The gloves look interesting, one of them conflicts with rustic clothing so will need to compare those.

Not interested in my dragon priest masks turning into circlets.

I don't think the the jewelry one warrants another ESP slot for the few items it adds.

The archmage one looks good.

Will do some further review soon.

When I install Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul, I get the message in LOOT: This plugin requires "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" to be installed, but it is missing. The guide states to install the N/A (USLEEP and CCF Compatible) version, but I cannot find it. HELP?

Its the main file.

I think there's something wrong with the latest ENB version (0.292). I updated to it and found that my game became very unstable; I wasn't able to get a save game to load and the game seemed to hang for a long time when starting up. I switched back to 0.290 and found everything to be running smoothly again.

Hello Neo,

I have finally started a playthrough about a week ago, currently at level 15 and everything is solid despite the mods I have added on top of the guide :)

Might have to rename my own SR-LE extended.esp to expanded.esp seeing as Darth is happily modding away lol.

I have noticed one odd thing though, but not really important. I can have an endless supply of farmers bread, when bread turns to stale and I eat it a normal farmers bread pops up in my inventory ^^

Thank you so much for the continued support, nice to see No Snow Under the Roof has been added with the patch for RRR (Thank you as well CJ2311)

You are a less then a week away from your third anniversary of providing feedback and support via this thread so expect a donation again sometime next week.

Edited by Ogham

In the new version of conflict resolution You wrote this:

0000003C Tamriel > Block 0, 0 > Sub-Block 2, 1 > 0000905C NightgateInnExterior03 > Temporary > 001074B9

Conflict Resolution: Use record from NSUTR - Merged.esp and move the XEMI - Emittance from ELFX - Exteriors.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from Enhanced Lights and FX and No Snow Under The Roof needed to be merged.

my ELFX-Exteriors doesn't have a XEMI - Emittance they are both the same in NSUTR - Merged and ELFX. Could that be a mistake?

yay to Neo and CJ2311 the snow is fixed outside nightegale inn when using no snow under roof.

Oh I've always had strange problems around the Nightgate Inn with REGS with parts of mountains completely disappearing under certain angles and stuff, I hope this will be fixed now! It looks like the most recent CR patch takes care of it! :D

By the way, we have to remove the "meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow" folder from NSUTR, but we rename the files from Stunning Statues to for example "meshes/prometheus/architecture/magestatuesnow.nif". Shouldn't that then also be "meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/maguestatuesnow.nif" ?

Edited by Pretendeavor

Hello Neo,

I have finally started a playthrough about a week ago, currently at level 15 and everything is solid despite the mods I have added on top of the guide :)

Might have to rename my own SR-LE extended.esp to expanded.esp seeing as Darth is happily modding away lol.

I have noticed one odd thing though, but not really important. I can have an endless supply of farmers bread, when bread turns to stale and I eat it a normal farmers bread pops up in my inventory ^^

Thank you so much for the continued support, nice to see No Snow Under the Roof has been added with the patch for RRR (Thank you as well CJ2311)

You are a less then a week away from your third anniversary of providing feedback and support via this thread so expect a donation again sometime next week.

I'll check out the farm bread thing, seems odd. Thanks for being around long enough to notice Ogham. :)

yay to Neo and CJ2311 the snow is fixed outside nightegale inn when using no snow under roof.

Yeah, I took the REGS patch by CJ and made some changes to fit the current state of things in SR:LE.

In the new version of conflict resolution You wrote this:

0000003C Tamriel > Block 0, 0 > Sub-Block 2, 1 > 0000905C NightgateInnExterior03 > Temporary > 001074B9

Conflict Resolution: Use record from NSUTR - Merged.esp and move the XEMI - Emittance from ELFX - Exteriors.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Enhanced Lights and FX and No Snow Under The Roof needed to be merged.

my ELFX-Exteriors doesn't have a XEMI - Emittance they are both the same in NSUTR - Merged and ELFX. Could that be a mistake?

I don't see how... I have the latest ELFX installed. I'll double check my files, I suggest you may do the same. :)

Oh I've always had strange problems around the Nightgate Inn with REGS with parts of mountains completely disappearing under certain angles and stuff, I hope this will be fixed now! It looks like the most recent CR patch takes care of it! :D

By the way, we have to remove the "meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow" folder from NSUTR, but we rename the files from Stunning Statues to for example "meshes/prometheus/architecture/magestatuesnow.nif". Shouldn't that then also be "meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/maguestatuesnow.nif" ?

The occlusion plane issue is actually the problem with the mountains and trees missing, I fixed that in the SR CR. :)

As for the path I'm pretty sure I copied those correctly into the guide but will double check.

is there a fix for the fine and mage boots from unp female boot pack?it gives to some female mages the invisible ankle glitch..or do i have to delete the meshes from the boot pack?

I'm not sure what you mean? I've seen this problem with other meshes but I just tried getting the mage boots (both variants), fine mage boots, and a few other variants of boots and they worked without any visible issues.

Do you have a specific pair of boots you are referring to? Please provide a form ID.

I'm not sure what you mean? I've seen this problem with other meshes but I just tried getting the mage boots (both variants), fine mage boots, and a few other variants of boots and they worked without any visible issues.

Do you have a specific pair of boots you are referring to? Please provide a form ID.

i'm talking about the fine cuffed boots (00086993) and mage boots(0006b46c)-i think they're located in the mageapprentice folder...One think i'm sure when i disabled the female boot pack the glitch disappears..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7305/?