Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

What do you mean?

CACO_AlternateNames.esp and CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp are two different plugins. The first one isn't used in SRLE, the second one is.

It's a mistake..Neo doesn't use CACO_AlternateNames, check the mod merges section you'll find CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch instead.

After full installation I am getting five warnings from LOOT. All dirty plugins. Should any of these be cleaned with TES5Edit?

EnhancedLighsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ORM - Arvak.esp
Brows.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Edited by Pheyne

Have you noticed this issue with real Shelter and vivid clouds Neo?

Taken from vivid clouds post:

Thank you for the new release. Real Shelter question. I notice a number of your visual effects, mostly related to Storms, rain, overcast, were not not being forwarded by Real Shelter. All the RS entries in question were being 'won' by null references. Should I be dragging the missing visual effects data into the RS patch? Or is it possible RS did not forward them for some other reason?

For example, Distant_Mounts_Rain [RFCT:0C00D8D2] is not a conflict winner vs Real Shelter.

Was wondering if Immersive citizens is positioned corectly, the mod site says

The main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp) must be positioned above:

• DynDOLOD
  • ELFXEnhancer (from Enhanced Lights and FX)
  • Enhanced Lighting for ENB
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul
  • Realistic Water Two
  • The provided compatibility patches

- The main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp) must be positioned below:

• any plugin which edits Breezehome, Honeyside, Vlindrel, Hall Hjerim or Proudspire Manor
  • any plugin adding new houses (more information is available here)
  • Deadly Dragons
  • Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild
  • Interesting NPCs
  • Requiem
  • Touring Carriages

But mine is just above the patches and under evrything else. Can that cause problems?

Found that dough wasn't showing in my inventory..after opening the Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp i found that the location was wrong and also for other missing textures from caco...the dough mesh is placed in Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul\meshes\CCOR\Alchemy\Food\nernies\ while they should be in Meshes\clutter\food\mtcfood\...and the textures are in Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul\textures\CCOR\Alchemy\Food\nernies\ while they should be in Textures\clutter\food\mtc\

Found that dough wasn't showing in my inventory..after opening the Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp i found that the location was wrong and also for other missing textures from caco...the dough mesh is placed in Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul\meshes\CCOR\Alchemy\Food\nernies\ while they should be in Meshes\clutter\food\mtcfood\...and the textures are in Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul\textures\CCOR\Alchemy\Food\nernies\ while they should be in Textures\clutter\food\mtc\

I would report these to Kry (the mod author) to get them fixed.

Hello Neo,

Some changes I noticed are not forwarded while RealShelter.esp is the conflict winner.

Example:

Form ID: 00007173 Usleep changes MHDT - Max Height Data (Real Shelter reverts it to the Skyrim.esm entry)

Form ID: 00009AC6 Usleep adds a XLCN Location (Real Shelter reverts it to the Skyrim.esm entry)

Form ID: 00009BD6 Usleep adds a XLCN Location (Real Shelter reverts it to the Skyrim.esm entry)

Nothing to worry about ?

Edited by Ogham

I've gotten to the Mod Merge section.  In the Vividian Extended Merge, there is a new .esp; TS Vivid Patch.esp.  I think there should be some guidance on where to put this .esp.  I'm going to put it inside of Vivid Clouds and Fog.  Perhaps, it should be the last step of installing Vivid Clouds and Fog.  For example:

After installation, navigate to <Mod Organizer Path>/Mods/Vivd Clouds and Fog and copy the TS Vivid Patch.esp (Download here. Patch by Neovalen.) into that location.

Edited by Yippee38

I've gotten to the Mod Merge section.  In the Vividian Extended Merge, there is a new .esp; TS Vivid Patch.esp.  Shouldn't this be installed earlier in the guide?  It seems a weird place to suddenly add another "mod" to be installed.  I think it will cause confusion.  It certainly confused me.  Either that, or actually state something like "Install the TS Vivid Patch.esp", then continue with the merge instructions.

It's from True Storms

Based on that, I guess it should go in one of the TS directories.

It wasn't installed as part of True Storms though.

It doesn't matter where it is, as long as it's in your load order and in the correct order when making your merge. Personally I placed it in its own mod dir.