Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

After optimizing all the files in DDSopt, I am left with four folders (mods). According to the guide, they are named  HRDLC1, HRDLC2, HRDLC3  and STD. Where should the STD mod (contains the Skyrim - textures.bsa) be loaded? Is the following final load order ok or should I load it before  the Unmanaged DLCs?

• Unmanaged: Dawnguard
  • Unmanaged: HearthFires
  • Unmanaged: Dragonborn
  • STD
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
  • HRDLC1
  • Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
  • HRDLC2
  • Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
  • HRDLC3
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch
Edited by Pheyne

After optimizing all the files in DDSopt, I am left with four folders (mods). According to the guide, they are named  HRDLC1, HRDLC2, HRDLC3  and STD. Where should the STD mod (contains the Skyrim - textures.bsa) be loaded? Is the following final load order ok or should I load it before  the Unmanaged DLCs?

• Unmanaged: Dawnguard
  • Unmanaged: HearthFires
  • Unmanaged: Dragonborn
  • STD
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
  • HRDLC1
  • Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
  • HRDLC2
  • Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
  • HRDLC3
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch

Apparently the DDSOpt procedure has changed since I did it, because I had multiple for each dlc instead of a STD. Does STD override any DLC textures or no?

Apparently the DDSOpt procedure has changed since I did it, because I had multiple for each dlc instead of a STD. Does STD override any DLC textures or no?

yes it does all of them

Yes, plenty. I figured the four files you name in the guide (Vanilla Optimized, Dawnguard Optimized, Hearthfire Optimized, Dragonborn Optimized) are now merged into one and should be loaded after the DLCs, no?

that sounds about right

Also Neo shouldn't the placemnet of the SFO Bilboards not be after the SFO mod pretty sure they should

Edited by Darth_mathias

SFO doesn't include billboards itself, so placement does not matter at all right now.

no but you tell people to download when installing DynDoLod it's these billboard i am talking about:

TES5LODGen

Author: Ehamloptiran, Sheson, and the TES5Edit Team

Version: 1.0 (Vurt SFO 2.3 LOD Billboards Optional)

Mod Notes: This mod is installed a second time to provide tree billboards for Skyrim Flora Overhaul.

Overrides: Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD, TES5LODGen

Mod Dependencies(As Configured):

I am sure these billboard need to be after SFO unless i am wrong and have understood things wrong.

this is also what Micheal of Gamerpoets say to do in his video: from about 7:30 - 9:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zVK8PD3Vg

Edited by Darth_mathias

no but you tell people to download when installing DynDoLod it's these billboard i am talking about:

TES5LODGen

Author: Ehamloptiran, Sheson, and the TES5Edit Team

Version: 1.0 (Vurt SFO 2.3 LOD Billboards Optional)

Mod Notes: This mod is installed a second time to provide tree billboards for Skyrim Flora Overhaul.

Overrides: Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD, TES5LODGen

Mod Dependencies(As Configured):

I am sure these billboard need to be after SFO unless i am wrong and have understood things wrong.

this is also what Micheal of Gamerpoets say to do in his video: from about 7:30 - 9:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zVK8PD3Vg

You have understood things wrong. :)  Trust me, it works.

The only thing that matters is:

Vanilla -> SFO -> Realistic Aspen Trees billboards are in the correct order.