Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

I am updating all my mods to start a new play-through. Following the Real Skyrim Snowflakes patching description I throw an error I've never seen before:

"RS Patch 1.5: Error

Could not find Real Shelter.esp or RSPatch.esp"

Real Shelter.esp is priority #68 (Before Vivid Snow)

RSPatch.esp is priority #256 (After Vivid Snow)

All sorted by Loot

I'm stumped at what is causing the error which stops the Vivid Snow Script from running in TESV Edit.

i'm talking about the fine cuffed boots (00086993) and mage boots(0006b46c)-i think they're located in the mageapprentice folder...One think i'm sure when i disabled the female boot pack the glitch disappears..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7305/?

I see a note on the page saying certain combinations of amors + boots will cause clipping... however I don't see it on my character when naked and just boots, with fur armor and boots, or with the basic mage armor... what chest piece are you using?

I am updating all my mods to start a new play-through. Following the Real Skyrim Snowflakes patching description I throw an error I've never seen before:

"RS Patch 1.5: Error

Could not find Real Shelter.esp or RSPatch.esp"

Real Shelter.esp is priority #68 (Before Vivid Snow)

RSPatch.esp is priority #256 (After Vivid Snow)

All sorted by Loot

I'm stumped at what is causing the error which stops the Vivid Snow Script from running in TESV Edit.

Wait, are you running the snowflakes patcher or the real shelter patcher? You said Real Skyrim Snowflakes then you seem to be running RS Patch 1.5?

"Wait, are you running the snowflakes patcher or the real shelter patcher? You said Real Skyrim Snowflakes then you seem to be running RS Patch 1.5? Wait, are you running the snowflakes patcher or the real shelter patcher? You said Real Skyrim Snowflakes then you seem to be running RS Patch 1.5?"

Forget it. I took a ten minute break and came back and saw the problem. The first line of your instructions are: "Move Vivid Snow.esp just below RSPatch.esp." Didn't do that. Apologies. It's working now.

I see a note on the page saying certain combinations of amors + boots will cause clipping... however I don't see it on my character when naked and just boots, with fur armor and boots, or with the basic mage armor... what chest piece are you using?

Master Robes (0010d680) and Hooded Red Robes (0010cfeb)..at least these two

Edited by mavanaic

Neo, for copying the meshes of Stunning Statues to NSUTR compatible folders, shouldn't they be copied to the meshes/prometheus/architecture/StatuesSnow folder? The NSUTR esp also points all of them to that directory and not to meshes/prometheus/architecture/. 

Neo, for copying the meshes of Stunning Statues to NSUTR compatible folders, shouldn't they be copied to the meshes/prometheus/architecture/StatuesSnow folder? The NSUTR esp also points all of them to that directory and not to meshes/prometheus/architecture/.

Pretendeavor is right, you have to put the files into meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/. Otherwise it doesn't match the file structure of NSUTR

Thanks, fixed.

... oh my, oh my... I should get the mod, what was it called ? The Dragonborn's Notes installed.

And write down a reminder that next time this year (Skyrim Playtime that is) to not camp outdoors and pitch my tent during Halloween.

I just spent the last better half of an hour, running, dodging, healing, fighting, healing, hiding, fighting, downing potions, crossing riverbeds to get a respite,

turn around and rinse and repeat etc. fighting Spooky Skeletons.

Though weak, their sheer numbers were... vast.

Waves upon, upon waves as though I had installed some Ode to Sam Raimi's Army of Darkness Mod.

The eerie whistling and whining is still resounding in my ears, my sleep notification bar from Campfire turned to red for the first time...

I'll finish as I started, oh my... :)

Edited by Ogham