Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

It never hurts to maintain compatibility for users down stream. :)

Right! Yeap!

TBH I was thinking to try Ultimate Combat and TK Dodge now that they have been updated and supported by FNIS. I am using latest version of Duel (together with Enemy AI Overhaul + PERMAZones) which is not bad at all.

We will see...thinking also to put Vigor - Combat and Injuries into the mix. 

Oh boy, a never ending story!!  ::D:

Hello Neo,

Where does RealisticWaterTwo.esp end up in your load-order with the two added user rules ?

I checked Darth's list and there it is at 79, mine is at 115.

Reason for asking this is because I was wondering if we need another User Rule after reading the instructions on the Immersive Citizens A.I. Overhaul page.

Quote:

Load order
Note that LOOT does not correctly position my plugin nor the related compatibility patches. If you don't know how to use TES5edit to optimize your load order,

I recommend you put this plugin near the bottom of your load order or to respect the following constraints:

- The main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp) must be positioned above:

• DynDOLOD
  • ELFXEnhancer (from Enhanced Lights and FX)
  • Enhanced Lighting for ENB
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul
  • Realistic Water Two
  • The provided compatibility patches
Edited by Ogham

Hello Neo,

Where does RealisticWaterTwo.esp end up in your load-order with the two added user rules ?

Reason for asking this is because I was wondering if we need another User Rule after reading the instructions on the Immersive Citizens A.I. Overhaul page.

Quote:

Load order

Note that LOOT does not correctly position my plugin nor the related compatibility patches. If you don't know how to use TES5edit to optimize your load order,

I recommend you put this plugin near the bottom of your load order or to respect the following constraints:

- The main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp) must be positioned above:

• DynDOLOD
  • Realistic Water Two

Sorry Neo, I also posted a similar question/suggestion on SR-LE: Extended.

I think I am running a bit confused in terms of termanology...

I'm pretty sure almost everyone has Dyndolod at the bottom of the priority list.

As well as Lighting mods.

- The main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp) must be positioned above: (I am reading 'above' as after)

• DynDOLOD
  • Realistic Water Two

- The main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp) must be positioned below: (I am reading 'below' as before)

• any plugin which edits Breezehome, Honeyside, Vlindrel, Hall Hjerim or Proudspire Manor
  • any plugin adding new houses (more information is available here)
  • Deadly Dragons
  • Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild
  • Interesting NPCs
  • Requiem
  • Touring Carriages

Am I reading it right ? or is this an issue in how everyone has a different LOOT load-order ?

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Ogham

It never hurts to maintain compatibility for users down stream. :)

I just added TK Dodge a week ago only to find out it didn't work properly with the new FNIS.. until I noticed this optional file in a SR:LE update. So it already helped one person :P I have to say that the dodging is really responsive by the way, even on a huge mod setup, and works great for gamepad users as well. I use it in combination with Action Combat and Combat Evolved (Core+Damage modules only) and combat has been pretty great so far

Hy just a question, in the guide we use the CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp, but I don't remember ever installing usleep in the guide. Or did we install anywhere?

Edit:

Nwm it's the legendary patch :D

another question found this on nexus have you ever tried if it helpy anyway?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D71316%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Edited by minos55

Hello Neo,

Quote:

Load order

• DynDOLOD
  • Realistic Water Two

Well I am sure that Shurah suggests this load order for RW2 because of these 2 conflicts with ICAIO:

\ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -2, -2 \ 00009B9B

\ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 2, 1 \ 00009078

As both of them are resolved in SR Conflict Resolution.esp there is nothing you should worry about!  :;):

Well I am sure that Shurah suggests this load order for RW2 because of these 2 conflicts with ICAIO:

\ Worldspace \ 0000003C \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -2, -2 \ 00009B9B

\ Worldspace \ 0000003C \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 2, 1 \ 00009078

As both of them are resolved in SR Conflict Resolution.esp there is nothing you should worry about!  :;):

This. The compatibility instructions never take into account user patching. :)

I'm not sure what needs patching or what is added with the option in regards to Realistic Boat Bobbing and No Snow Under the Roof, but I did notice a patch?/option in the RBB installer.

I'm sure you did but it doesn't hurt to ask, was what ever needed fixing resolved in the Conflict Resolution Neo?

Edited by Ogham

Can someone tell me how to install the Add-on 1 option for Fores New Idles

The thing to remember with this download is that MO is primarily used for mods and this actually a tool. The distinction here is when you right-click on the data folder immediately below the folder named:

FNIS Behaviour 6.2 add-on 1

MO will complain that there is no game data. That's because there isn't! There is no mod data in this archive. Simply ignore the warning message in the next dialogue.

This addon adds files into the "tools" folder of the FNIS install. 

I have three mods install in the left pane in this order, Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - Behavior, Fores New Idles in Skyrim Behavior V6.2 addon 1, and Fore new Idles in Skyrim Creature Pack. Is this Ok to have them set up this way? THe only problem now is that the mod title is a grey instead of black text since its not a mod. Is there an easy way to remedy that