Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

OK I dont know if this is FNIS, Archery Gameplay Overhaul Over Or XMP Skeleton so I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I have a weapon drawn and go to mine ore vain, my animation bugs out. I get forced into 3rd peroson no mining animation occurs and I draw my weapon, I then cant't change back to 1st person when I move my mouse I just spin on the spot I cant eve bring up the items menu or even the main menu I have to quit skyrim using ctrl Alt Delete. when running FNIS I select the "skeleton Arm Fix" but since I am using AGO I also select that as well. Any help would be awesome

I have had this happen to me too. Haven't thought about if this happened when my weapon was drawn or not. I don't have Archery Gameplay Overhaul so it is not that mod that causes this.

ok that does narrow it down a little then since it is a animation bug one could logically say it could be FNIS casuing this issue

Could be since it have begun to happen to me recently and FNIS have been updated to a new version recently. I'm not sure it is entirely an animation bug since the whole game bugs out. I'm always suspicious of Enhanced Camera but none of my problems have ever actually been caused by it. The reason I suspect Enhanced Camera is cause it happens during the transition between 1st and 3rd person.

CCOR's mining script might conflict with some other script. I believe SIC could have scripts that affect mining.

Just curious why we aren't including the ELFX patch for Immersive Citizens. The installer recommended it.

If I remember correctly from the entries seen in TES5 it is because Neo handles those conflicts himself via the SR-LE Conflict resolution.

Edited by Ogham

Could be since it have begun to happen to me recently and FNIS have been updated to a new version recently. I'm not sure it is entirely an animation bug since the whole game bugs out. I'm always suspicious of Enhanced Camera but none of my problems have ever actually been caused by it. The reason I suspect Enhanced Camera is cause it happens during the transition between 1st and 3rd person.

CCOR's mining script might conflict with some other script. I believe SIC could have scripts that affect mining.

well you can eliminated Enhanced Camera since I dont use it.

I am beginning to suspect you might to on to something cos for me the bug doesn't always occur everytime you mine it is pretty random. So maybe it occurs when one of those SIC mining guardian creatures is going to appear but the SIC and CCOR scripts conflict and bugs out the game (or something like that.)

anyway I am not going to be around much for a week or two so I won't be able to test, so I will take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Should there be a check next to "Handle Seq Files" under the Merging Tab in Merge Plugins? Unless I'm not seeing something, that option is not shown in Neo's merging guide

That was just added with the latest version, I haven't updated the configuration images yet but the answer is yes.

Posted by Neovalen on 14 December 2015 - 11:02 AM in Skyrim Revisited (Skyrim)

Ogham, on 14 Dec 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:snapback.png

I have done the merge section before, but it was a while back and had no trouble at the time.
I thought I'd do a new run because I made some changes to my list of mods.
Now I can't get it to work for Realistic Water Two.

eee86d8.png

The load order in the right pane of MO is as specified in the guide.
Any suggestions are more than welcome.

The merge plugin standalone doesn't load items from a previous merge. Therefore your error about missing RWT esp is likely due to forgetting to disable the old merge and/or forgetting to reactivate the original RWT esp.

I keep getting the same warning. Even though I have previously merged the mods I have been getting this error from the very beginning. The first time I just disabled All esp's but the ones I was using for the merge ( Meaning I disabled RBB - SR Merge esp.). This time I just moved RBB - SR Merge esp below my realistic water esp's and will leave all esp's active. I'm pretty sure the error message does not matter anyways and that Merge Plugin is just letting us know there is a master out of order. Is this correct thinking?

Edit. Scratch my idea. It didn't work moving RBB - SR Merge esp below my realistic water esp. The log didn't show errors but I couldn't check the merge for errors

Edited by Razorsedge877

Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for another year. Now with two Revisited guides up and running (Skyrim and Witcher 3) instead of just one.

Thanks to all for being users and providing feedback. Thanks to those who have donated this year. I'm looking forward to more games and mods in 2016.

• +1 2