Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

the only thing i am waiting on right now is for Chesko to update frostfall to  include the clothing features . 

unless he already di ? sorry  i am deep into the wasteland right now . :p

Well I can't wait much longer... I'm ready to dive in.   So what DOES keep you warm with 3.01 just armor?  

Looking to add Hunterborn on top of SRLE...any issues with that one that anyone knows of?   I've been on their nexus forum but not sure if their issues are user based or are basically non existent on top of a clean SRLE.  

Well I can't wait much longer... I'm ready to dive in.   So what DOES keep you warm with 3.01 just armor?  

Looking to add Hunterborn on top of SRLE...any issues with that one that anyone knows of?   I've been on their nexus forum but not sure if their issues are user based or are basically non existent on top of a clean SRLE.  

... lol, yeah there's one to keep you waiting. If you want to use it in optimal state... Teabag86 has taken over it seems so stopped working on his patch.

Quotes from his Hunterborn Campfire patch page:

"The reason I haven't made these changes to the patch is that Unuroboros has granted me access to Hunterborn and given me permission to update the main file. So it is my intention to add keywords, conditions, breakdown recipes, etc for CCOR, WAF, CACO, FF and CF into Hunterborn directly. This will mean that any future patching required will be minor as compatibility will be built into the main file. My ultimate goal will be to have HB simply work straight out of the box with other mods. This may not be possible as HB is quite a complex mod, but it is a nice goal to shoot for. Cheers smile.gif"

" This will be the final version of the patch. I will now be spending my time updating the Hunterborn main file to build in as much compatibility as I can with Campfire, Frostfall, Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul."

:;): And there we have a fine example of what got the questions and answers going again and the ever ongoing excuses to wait a little longer ^^ (valid exuses mind you)

Maybe I'll just plan for a playthrough in the summer season next year, haha

Edited by Ogham

Neo I was just wondering do we really need to include CACO Soap with bathing in skyrim merge as it can be merged into the bached patch?

Also noticed this under wyre bash instructions

"A popup asking to deactive mods prior to patching may appear. If it does, simply click [OK] unless the mod is marked "NoMerge" then click [Skip]. This will deactivate those mod files and it will be merged into the bashed patch".

by this you mean not to merge VM Traps.esp ? cos it says in wyre bash mergeable "NoMerge"

Edited by Darth_mathias

I've got a question. After troubleshooting my install, everything runs fine on my SR:LE install.

However I do wonder about the gameplay : it is satisfying enough regarding vanilla ? Is it harder ? I do want a challenge and work to stay ahead, but I don't want to become overpowered in the late game... I suppose I want a hard but balanced skyrim experience. Is SR:LE fit for that ? What difficulty setting should I play on ? Should I consider adding combat mods or perks overhauls like ordinator or duel for instance ? Thanks a lot. And GREAT work Neovalen. Game looks incredible.

Hey, quick question : I would like to add a music overhaul (like the Fantasy Project - or Immersive Music) to a SR:LE install. Is there any hard incompatibilities ? Where would I need to start to work on a compability patch ? I think I read somewhere that CoT is a no go with any music mod...

Hi Neo I was updating XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE and noticed that when you download the required files includes NetImmerse Override https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481/?

but you have not used the your guide I was wondering if there was a reason you decided it was not needed.

RaceMenu related SKSE Plugins:

Copy/Pasted from the RaceMenu description page. Maybe XP32 included NetImmerse Override as a requirement for Enhanced Character Edit users.

Edited by Bradl3y