Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Anyone knows which mesh could create this issue ? From vivid or smim or elfx ?

Can anyone check in his game, if he gets a flickering light in winterhold's inn near the table ?

edit : It might be from the alchemy table ? is it a light source ?

Edited by Monobloc

Well I'm done with my SRLE build and have come across this issue.  Is anyone familiar with what mod might be causing this?  It's a flame source in the Great Porch that's in mid air.  Is it a SMIM issue maybe?   I don't know if something hanging is missing or if it's floor base and out of whack.   Thanks all...

attachicon.gifenb 2015_11_27 22_58_57_41.jpg

Seems the issue is with DYNdolod.esp... after I run the program.    If I uncheck the esp the floating fire is no longer there.   I've run Dyndolod more than once and have the same issue.   

No way I can figure this one out...so floating fire in my world it shall be!  

Hello Everyone,

I had a quick clarification question regarding the guide.

I decided to finally update to USLEEP and was checking my mod install order and making sure it was correct. I noticed that the "Optimizing the bethesda textures" section gives a clear list of where all the optimized textures, dlc, and cleaned vanilla esms go.

However, the list under the Unofficial Patches Section lower in the guide does not contain the cleaned vanilla esms. (pasted below at end of post)

Thus, I'm not sure the best place to put the cleaned esms...I'd assume they go before USLEEP so that any changes it includes overwrites them?

Currently, I have it set up as follows...(All unmanaged dlc/high res packs, cleaned vanilla esms mod, optimized dlc textures, USLEEP, optimized hrdlc textures, and the unofficial high res patch). I know this is contrary to the guide, and I guess I also wanted to know why (for my own understanding) the unmanaged dlc would be interwoven with the optimized textures versus putting all unmanaged dlc at the beginning then putting the optimized textures in order of dawnguard, hearthfire, and dragonborn .

From the guide:

• Vanilla Optimized
  • Dawnguard
  • Dawnguard Optimized
  • HearthFires
  • Hearthfires Optimized
  • Dragonborn
  • Dragonborn Optimized
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • HighResTexturePack01
  • HRDLC1 Optimized
  • HighResTexturePack02
  • HRDLC2 Optimized
  • HighResTexturePack03
  • HRDLC3 Optimized
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch

This order looks correct to me. The reason you want them interwoven like this is because Dragonborn overrides some of the files (notably meshes and animations) in Dawnguard and Heartfires, so this keeps all the resources (scripts, meshes, textures, animations, etc.) in the same priority order.

This order looks correct to me. The reason you want them interwoven like this is because Dragonborn overrides some of the files (notably meshes and animations) in Dawnguard and Heartfires, so this keeps all the resources (scripts, meshes, textures, animations, etc.) in the same priority order.

Thanks for the reply and explanation. I decided to put the Cleaned Vanilla Esms file right before USLEEP (but after the unmanaged esms and optimized stuff) as well in the left pane.

I'd be grateful if someone could check in winterhold's inn if there is any flickering light.

I just loaded up my Skyrim Revisited MO profile, started a new game and COC'd to WinterholdTheFrozenHearth for a quick test. Wandered in and out of the various curtained rooms and then down to the cellar to take a peek around - but never saw any flickering lights at all.

I didn't try it while carrying a light of my own, though - no wearable lantern or anything that might have pushed the number of lights beyond those already in the inn. I don't know if that's relevant or not, but there you have it.

Hello Neo, I have been following STEP and SR-LE spefically for 2 years now,

I think it is time I started playing the game now for a change before I join the league of 'We mod, but hardly ever play' community :)

Are there any changes, other then mod updates, that you expect to come anytime soon for which you would advice to hold out for a bit longer on a playthrough at this time ?

I think it is time I started playing the game now for a change before I join the league of 'We mod, but hardly ever play' community :)

Are there any changes, other then mod updates, that you expect to come anytime soon for which you would advice to hold out for a bit longer on a playthrough at this time ?

Good question!   Ha, you won't last a week though in the harsh world of Skyrim with purple people and floating objects.  You'll soon be back snug in the wam comforts of texture comps and conflict resolution!  

welcome to the unlimate Skyrim Dilemma when do stop modding the game and actually start to play the game. I suspet the next biggest issue will be when Chesko finally Releases Last Seed (and who when that will be).

Edited by Darth_mathias