Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Hello Neo,

Was going through a Conflict Resolution and was wondering about the following entries

Books:

Form ID: 00085FE3

Form ID: 000C2987

Book Covers overwrites the text edits from Even Better Quest Objectives. Should the text entries from EBQO prevail ?

Quest:

Form ID: 00041FD2

CACO overwrites EBQO text entry. Let EBQO prevail ?

Form ID: 0004B2D9

AmidianbornContentAddon overwrites both the USLEEP and EBQO entries.

This one has too many edits for me to change anything with confidence.

Form ID: 0006136B

Both USLEEP and EBQO reference a marker for a Draugr = USLEEPDraugrEnableMarker

But the Choice is Yours is the winning entry which still references a USKPDraugrEnableMarker

Form ID: 04014294
Form ID: 04016E2A

Alternate Start overwrites the entries from the Notice Board Dragonborn patch.

Sorry if these are all obvious to you...

Edited by Ogham

Could someone perhaps help with the following ?

Instruction from the guide concerning TES5 and Scripts.

Before executing any scripts, it is required to set a default output directory for TES5Edit. Modify the TES5Edit executable entry in Mod Organizer to add a -o:"<Path>" to the argument field replacing <Path> with a folder such as "C:/TES5Edit Output" that is outside of the Mod Organizer folder structure and click [Modify].

Nevermind... figured it out.

Edited by Ogham

I just finished installing the guide. I was wondering how many people compared their plugin list with Neo's. Mine does not match his

Edit #1. So far I noticed I am missing Vivid Snow Physical esp. I'm Guessing it comes from Real Skyrim Snowflakes.

Edit #2 I got a little ahead of myself. Will report later

Edited by Razorsedge877

I followed your plugin order and moved alot of mods around. I will probably rerun my bash patch. I didn't want to run my dydolod esp until I made sure my plugin order was correct, so I have from there on left to do. I ordered vivid snow esp @ 18, GQJ_ DG_vampireamuletfix esp @ 145, and Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlList esp @ 153. I'm guessing you removed the last two mods due to the bas Patch. Wrye Bash also disabled WM Trap fixes esp, should I re-enable this mod? I will mix my plugin order up and run loot again to see what happens and double check my loot rules. But for now I will actually play a game before bed (it took about an hour and half to sort my mods). If you are interested I will keep you updated. Either I'm the only one who had bad luck or no one is posting that their plugin order is wrong. Would it be a good idea to post your plugin order in your guide? I am also wondering in your opinion how many times would you run loot if you were in our shoes installing a fresh install. I'm asking because I'm wondering if that can affect loot

I followed your plugin order and moved alot of mods around. I will probably rerun my bash patch. I didn't want to run my dydolod esp until I made sure my plugin order was correct, so I have from there on left to do. I ordered vivid snow esp @ 18, GQJ_ DG_vampireamuletfix esp @ 145, and Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlList esp @ 153. I'm guessing you removed the last two mods due to the bas Patch. Wrye Bash also disabled WM Trap fixes esp, should I re-enable this mod? I will mix my plugin order up and run loot again to see what happens and double check my loot rules. But for now I will actually play a game before bed (it took about an hour and half to sort my mods). If you are interested I will keep you updated. Either I'm the only one who had bad luck or no one is posting that their plugin order is wrong. Would it be a good idea to post your plugin order in your guide? I am also wondering in your opinion how many times would you run loot if you were in our shoes installing a fresh install. I'm asking because I'm wondering if that can affect loot

Trap fixes should not be merged.

Immersive Citizens has been updated!

Version 0.2.3 Happy Christmas.
All the features have been implemented in the Rorikstead's citizens. For information, 10 random conversations have been restored. Note that, due to the extremely basic design of Rorikstead (this place is really empty), I have added 2 shacks (1 designed to store the crops, another 1 to cut and store the firewoods) in order to allow me to design interesting and realist AI

uh oh :dry:

Edited by Bradl3y

Hey Neo, could you tell me what mod are causing the "animated fog" in the distance (between the mountains) ? I'm guessing COT, not Vivd clouds and fog.

post-8453-0-59389400-1450516569_thumb.jpg

I'm asking this because I installed some of the dreadflopp packs and lost it in the process. I'm trying to figure out what it is. Thanks :)

Hello Neo,

Was going through a Conflict Resolution and was wondering about the following entries

Books:

Form ID: 00085FE3

Form ID: 000C2987

Book Covers overwrites the text edits from Even Better Quest Objectives. Should the text entries from EBQO prevail ?

Quest:

Form ID: 00041FD2

CACO overwrites EBQO text entry. Let EBQO prevail ?

Form ID: 0004B2D9

AmidianbornContentAddon overwrites both the USLEEP and EBQO entries.

This one has too many edits for me to change anything with confidence.

Form ID: 0006136B

Both USLEEP and EBQO reference a marker for a Draugr = USLEEPDraugrEnableMarker

But the Choice is Yours is the winning entry which still references a USKPDraugrEnableMarker

Form ID: 04014294

Form ID: 04016E2A

Alternate Start overwrites the entries from the Notice Board Dragonborn patch.

Sorry if these are all obvious to you...

For 00085FE3 and 000C2987, yes EBQO text should win.

For 00041FD2, yes EBQO text should win.

For 0004B2D9, ContentAddon should win (as it does now).

For 0006136B, leave it as is. The script from TCIY is the winner and therefore has the correct properties for that entry. TCIY may get updated eventually for USLEEP but last I checked it was just a name change, nothing in actuality.

For 04014294 and 04016E2A, I see no conflict...

Sorry it took so long to respond, haven't been on the PC at all recently.

Hey Neo, could you tell me what mod are causing the "animated fog" in the distance (between the mountains) ? I'm guessing COT, not Vivd clouds and fog.

attachicon.gifsrle fog.jpg

I'm asking this because I installed some of the dreadflopp packs and lost it in the process. I'm trying to figure out what it is. Thanks :)

Vivid Clouds and Fogs definitely, the extended weathers module.

Thank you very much for taking the time Neo, please don't apologize, it makes me feel uncomfortable :)

Concerning 04014294 and 04016E2A

KSIZ

Keyword ‘DLC2_LocSolstheim [KYWD:66022EDE]’ is missing. Not needed then I guess ?

A few more for whenever you feel like it ? just small edits I noted.

0006230C - forward the SNDD footstep sound from USLEEP

0007BC17 - forward the MOD4 Model Filename from USLEEP

000E0DCF - forward the MOD4 Model Filename from USLEEP

020023E - forward the Weight slider female from USLEEP.

Then there is a very long list for the Stalhrim armor. I changed them but I can understand if it is considered a personal choice over something that needs to be done.

The Heavy armor is set as heavy armor but the light armor is set as just armor.

USLEEP has changed all these entries to Light armor. But Weapon and Armor fixes doesn't match...

And last one I am unsure about because it concerns a 'package' - 0003AF65 should The Choice is yours or Immersive Citizens win this entry.

Thanks again.

Edited by Ogham

Hm, Neo, I've got an issue that maybe you could help me to... I have the infinite "draw weapon" bug on NPC when they are equipped with a shield. If I delete the magical effect from DSR ingame, the NPC can withdraw its weapon without a problem. Same thing if I deactivate the "shield on the back" option for NPCs.  I'm not sure where to start to troubleshoot this.

Hm, Neo, I've got an issue that maybe you could help me to... I have the infinite "draw weapon" bug on NPC when they are equipped with a shield. If I delete the magical effect from DSR ingame, the NPC can withdraw its weapon without a problem. Same thing if I deactivate the "shield on the back" option for NPCs.  I'm not sure where to start to troubleshoot this.

I've never... ever... seen this issue to be quite honest. So therefore I'm not 100% sure where to start. The most I've ever seen is two weapon draws and that is more rare than common.

OK I dont know if this is FNIS, Archery Gameplay Overhaul Over Or XMP Skeleton so I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I have a weapon drawn and go to mine ore vain, my animation bugs out. I get forced into 3rd peroson no mining animation occurs and I draw my weapon, I then cant't change back to 1st person when I move my mouse I just spin on the spot I cant eve bring up the items menu or even the main menu I have to quit skyrim using ctrl Alt Delete. when running FNIS I select the "skeleton Arm Fix" but since I am using AGO I also select that as well. Any help would be awesome

Edited by Darth_mathias