Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

The People of Skyrim Ultimate Version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71815/?

I haven't got the slightest clue how deep this mod goes, but after reading over the description page it seems unique.

Also the mod author says it is/should be compatible with Expanded Towns and Cities.

No mention of Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul yet though. I made a post about it on his page. Not sure if he needs, or is even working on a compatiblity patch.

The People of Skyrim Ultimate Version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71815/?

I haven't got the slightest clue how deep this mod goes, but after reading over the description page it seems unique.

Also the mod author says it is/should be compatible with Expanded Towns and Cities.

No mention of Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul yet though. I made a post about it on his page. Not sure if he needs, or is even working on a compatiblity patch.

I saw this too a thought i might give a go which is strange cos i just said i wont be add anymore mods to by setup.

Looking at the WORLDSPACE and CELL sections in TES5Edit there are many, many conflicts. Not sure which records would actually need patching (at first glance I saw some USLEEP changes that would need to be forwarded and that it should load before Immersive Citizens, its patches and ofc. ELE). But just going through them to check was too much of a pain to me, so I dropped it again :p

Edited by Pretendeavor

Cracked this open with TES5Edit and there are grammar issues abound with the dialogue responses.  Cool concept, though.

I have a feeling this mod would be more suitable for SRLE EXplorer's Edition by Nearox then the main SRLE. Unless Neo feels differently of course but one to keep an eye on

also for those interested but might be unware I have also done a complete BASE SRLE Benchmark here:

https://forum.step-pr...2133-ssd-win-7/

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have done the merge section before, but it was a while back and had no trouble at the time.

I thought I'd do a new run because I made some changes to my list of mods.

Now I can't get it to work for Realistic Water Two.

eee86d8.png

The load order in the right pane of MO is as specified in the guide.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Edited by Ogham

oh guys i have a question for all of you that use Immersive college of winterhold with SRLE do you include the RS lighting patch?

This patch does nothing more than disabling RS changes to college cells that CWI touches. IIRC these cell are not even included in Neo's custom RS esp.

So, you are good to go by just using the ELFX patch from CWI installer.

This patch does nothing more than disabling RS changes to college cells that CWI touches. IIRC these cell are not even included in Neo's custom RS esp.

So, you are good to go by just using the ELFX patch from CWI installer.

ok thanks Atakos I thought as much but it never hurts to check.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have done the merge section before, but it was a while back and had no trouble at the time.

I thought I'd do a new run because I made some changes to my list of mods.

Now I can't get it to work for Realistic Water Two.

eee86d8.png

The load order in the right pane of MO is as specified in the guide.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

The merge plugin standalone doesn't load items from a previous merge. Therefore your error about missing RWT esp is likely due to forgetting to disable the old merge and/or forgetting to reactivate the original RWT esp.

I take it Neo is on a Battlefront-related hiatus from this thread [emoji14] I too was wondering about the Archery Gameplay Overhaul mod for the latest playthrough.

A bit, yes. Plus you've been answering your own questions so I didn't need to chime in.

Hello Neo, Thank you for the reply.

I had removed all old references prior to asking for a suggestion (merged files from the load order in M.O. and also all the old references in the merge plugin tool concerning previous merges) 

One way or another, seems there was a connection to/with RBB which was producing the error.

I disabled RBB for the merge run and no errors, merged the files, and enabled RBB again after. All good now.

Edited by Ogham