wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Don't know if it's possible, but what I always thought would be the coolest is if being 'satiated' enabled a constant (so long as you remain satiated) but very slow healing effect. Not that's either here or there, just a thought.

Generally agreed though, reduced healing that takes longer is a good solution and likely easy to make that change.

As for RADS from food, I'm not sure of the science or the lore in this area, but I'm probably going to do some research on it now lol...
I say this is mostly about preference, and I don't think much of a sticking point any way it's handled, at least for me. My general preference is that most food does have rads, but rarer, higher tier foods won't. Possibly even only preserved/pristine pre-war stuff... The cooked meat thing... I'm just not sure that cooking would take away radiation like it kills bacteria, lol.

As for crops, that's a tough one. In survival... if you can just plant crops at your settlements, which you can have from the very beginning of the game... you've basically eliminated managing hunger for the rest of your play-through, and that's already not all that hard to do simply through loot, even after it's been drastically reduced. This feature makes the beginning feel just like it should in a hardcore/survival game; stressful! Lol.
One issue is that any vanilla quests to harvest crops for farmers (a nice little feature for early game, especially in survival) are essentially broken (at least, as they are handled in Fallout Loot Overhaul) Nothing wrong with the quest, you just can't harvest the crop. So you have to go buy carrots or whatever to complete it. Not really cool.

Edited by baronaatista

Slightly off-topic (unless you're a starving radiated cowboy or something), but I really like this. It only applies to revolvers (a design decision I agree with), but it's kinda cool.

So is this, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra esp. Still, it would be a hoot to use after targeting inside of VATS.

Hmm, I'll have a play with it in game with a new save I think.

SO I have a basic fleshed out MODWiki-Realism-Patch.esp

It has most of the bases covered

It will only be for Hard Core Players

Everything is level adjusted

Combat radius and search altered

All lock-boxes are locked

All loot drops altered

Not done 

Altered new foods and items added through other mods. Want some feedback 1st before I invest the time.

I'll upload 1st and add wiki stuff later

Just to confuse everyone who want's to try

Combat boundaries: DO you want settlements to be Excluded or is it preferred that settlers runoff and die in glorious battles....?

I wish mine would stay in the settlements.  I build walls and turrets to keep them alive and they chase raiders and bloat flys off into the woods to die alone?  WTF?

Ah.  I bet this was intended to make fights more realistic by making antagonists not give up on fighting the *player* just because he went through a door but we also get this unfortunate side-effect of settlers chasing raiders to the ends of the Earth.

I've disabled NO combat boundaries in workshop zones (settlements) they will still have an enhanced aggro range but not across the whole of the commonwealth.

mobs from outside of the settlement will aggro to your settlements at a greater range.

If the "Fix" is still annoying I'll reduce the aggro range.

That sounds perfect!  I assume that would only happen while I'm in the settlement anyway, so it sounds like a great way to get more loot.

I'm adding it right now and will see how it works in-game tonight (EST).

[EDIT] - This, btw, is something that people not using your ModWiki would still probably be interested in.

Edited by c0c0c0

Hey. So finally working through the guide.  It was so out of date and theres stuff out/in plus my Graphicsc ard is better so can go for higher textures.  Therefore just going from Scratch

First confusing bit i've come to:

Workshop rearranged - Under Optional files to download it says:

• OPTIONAL FILES - Workshop Rearranged - Atomic Radio PatchPatch - Old World Radio with Christmas Decorations (If you install it)

But under the additional instructions the last step says:

Install Workshop Rearranged - Renovated Furniture Patch

But we weren't told to download it?  Is this an old instruction and the renovated patch isn't needed anymore?  For now I've downloaded all 3 and installed them as separate mods so they overwrite but I can take it out easily hwne I get an answer.

Another question.  Sorry normally I'd do a list but listing them as I go so I don't forget.

I'm down at Weather section and Photorealistic Commonwealth appears to be a Core.  reading it it seems like a plugin designed to work with the related ENB but the guide still says at the beginning to install Subtle ENB?  Has this just not been changed and Photorealistic ENB is now the default?