wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch v2.2.3-17371-2-2-3

Uploaded Bugfix for some squishy settlers and 3 character morphs.

MODWiki-BetterSettlers_Realism-Patch.7z

Just transfered the settings from Horizons will Metge to all NPC's at a later date.

@dstanberry - just a thought;

Weaponsmith Extended

NEW
CORE
 Weaponsmith Extended - 2.371 - by Gambit77 - DOOM - Battousai124 - Seanms1991 - henkspamadres - BrowncoatGarrus - ShawnPhillips - Talkie Toaster - DrDanzel Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8
  • UPDATES - Weaponsmith Extended 2 Plugin v2.371 (2.4 Beta 30)
  • ADDITIONAL1 - Crafting Workbenches Ammo Loading AWKCR-WSE-NC-VIS version 1.01
  • ADDITIONAL2 - Weaponsmith v2 - Super Mutant Redux v1.4 Compatibility Patch
  • ADDITIONAL4 - WeaponSmith Extended 2 - Survival Ammo Weight Patch
  • ADDITIONAL5 - Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8 DEagle Combat Scope Mesh Fix - Overwrite loose files

Description : Weaponsmith Extended:- hmmm it's more then what's written on the box.

Information : Follow the Video in the Description page. Recommend:

Don't Pack the Sound and Sounds folders Don't Pack Materials\Weapons\mjp or Meshes\mjp (has Japanese symbols and can't archive) NOTE: You do not have to compress into BA2 format you can leave it loose. (I Reccomend no compression for general users, you will have less oddities.) If you do compress it please tell me what weapons are invisible (it will happen) also if they are purple/pink (no texture)
  • Weaponsmith.png

Pic 1

Edited by baronaatista

I've an interesting problem. I've only played for a short while, and everything seems to be working perfectly well, except that I have some invisible weapons. They function, which is kind of amusing, as my stalwart hero is bopping about the wasteland with his hands empty like a kid playing cowboys and indians, only there's blood and noise, and bad guys falling down.

Now, I'd assume it's just a missing mesh and/or texture, but here's the thing (and I'm hoping it gives someone smarter than me a clue where to look!): It applies to more than one weapon, but ALL of them are .32 caliber. So... any ideas where I should be looking for the root cause?

[Edit] I forgot to mention that the weapons are missing their images in the weapons menu in the Pip-Boy, too, which again points me back to textures and meshes I would think. But what mod would affect the textures of all versions of .32 weapons?

IF your using an old save I'd say they are BROKEN just scrap the item (you can try changing the receiver this may "repair" the item)

If it's partially invisible then drop on the ground and enter workshop mode then TAB into workbench.

NOTE: dropping Invisible items on the ground is VERY BAD

Edited by Gernash

@dstanberry - just a thought;

Weaponsmith Extended

NEW
CORE
 Weaponsmith Extended - 2.371 - by Gambit77 - DOOM - Battousai124 - Seanms1991 - henkspamadres - BrowncoatGarrus - ShawnPhillips - Talkie Toaster - DrDanzel Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8
  • UPDATES - Weaponsmith Extended 2 Plugin v2.371 (2.4 Beta 30)
  • ADDITIONAL1 - Crafting Workbenches Ammo Loading AWKCR-WSE-NC-VIS version 1.01
  • ADDITIONAL2 - Weaponsmith v2 - Super Mutant Redux v1.4 Compatibility Patch
  • ADDITIONAL4 - WeaponSmith Extended 2 - Survival Ammo Weight Patch
  • ADDITIONAL5 - Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8 DEagle Combat Scope Mesh Fix - Overwrite loose files

Description : Weaponsmith Extended:- hmmm it's more then what's written on the box.

Information : Follow the Video in the Description page. Recommend:

Don't Pack the Sound and Sounds folders Don't Pack Materials\Weapons\mjp or Meshes\mjp (has Japanese symbols and can't archive) NOTE: You do not have to compress into BA2 format you can leave it loose. (I Reccomend no compression for general users, you will have less oddities.) If you do compress it please tell me what weapons are invisible (it will happen) also if they are purple/pink (no texture)
  • Weaponsmith.png

Pic 1

It's a good thought, too! I checked in FO4Edit, but neither of the two weapons (so far) appear there. One is described as a ".32 Compact Pistol", and the other is a "Pipe Machine Gun" (I think), which happens to use .32 rounds. I found the .32 Compact Pistol in the weapon list of Project Overlord but I haven't been able to find the other one yet. (And to tell the truth, I have no idea what to do when I DO find it!)

[Edit]

Insert face palm graphic here.

I think I've figured it out. Project Overlord comes in three parts. Two are bundled assets, and the third is the .esp file. It would appear that I have somehow managed to "replace" rather than "merge" when adding the .esp. And as far reaching a mod collection as that is, I'm kind of amazed that this is the ONLY problem I've seen so far!

Sorry to waste your time. If anybody needs me, I'll be sulking in the corner, mumbling incoherently about my own idiocy...

Edited by dstansberry

Another question:

I'm still using the Subtle ENB mentioned at the top of the guide, so I've installed NAC (as opposed to NAC-PRC). The latest version of the MODWiki worldspace patch requires NAC-PRC (and the Far Harbor / NukaWorld patches, too).

Now, in the past I've had some luck with opening the Creation Kit and deleting the unwanted masters from there, but when I load it the Creation Kit, it does not list NAC-PRC or either of the other two as masters, so I can't actually delete them. When I load it up in FO4Edit, selecting the MODWiki  worldspace patch alone loads up several masters automatically, but none of the NAC-PRC files are included (and yet it loads without error). But not having the NAC-PRC files in Mod Organizer indicates that the three files are missing masters to the ModWiki patch.

So... how do I fix this? I tried "clean Masters" in FO4Edit, but nothing appeared to happen. 

Uploded

MODWiki-Realism-Patch v0.0.3-17371-0-0-3

Def_UI Tagges added to vanilla items

Some bug fixing

Another question:

I'm still using the Subtle ENB mentioned at the top of the guide, so I've installed NAC (as opposed to NAC-PRC). The latest version of the MODWiki worldspace patch requires NAC-PRC (and the Far Harbor / NukaWorld patches, too).

Now, in the past I've had some luck with opening the Creation Kit and deleting the unwanted masters from there, but when I load it the Creation Kit, it does not list NAC-PRC or either of the other two as masters, so I can't actually delete them. When I load it up in FO4Edit, selecting the MODWiki  worldspace patch alone loads up several masters automatically, but none of the NAC-PRC files are included (and yet it loads without error). But not having the NAC-PRC files in Mod Organizer indicates that the three files are missing masters to the ModWiki patch.

So... how do I fix this? I tried "clean Masters" in FO4Edit, but nothing appeared to happen. 

I made a boo boo there is a MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch

magnifier.png15 unique downloads18 downloads4,389kb size

This is just a cleaned version of V4.7 (esp only)

that is clean

OK I'm stoppling there with the Realism till I have a play in Game the Patch should bee good and incorporate the Wiki naming and def_ui stuff for vanilla stuff.

SOOOO much stuffing will have to work out what that stuff is for.......

More feedback on Gunner's Overhaul - Last night, despite not being hostile, they attacked Tenpines.  They were all marked as "friendly" in VATS - made targeting a bit of a challenge.  

TBH, I'm beginning to think that the default behavior will work best for most players, with the exception of those who don't build settlements and might be inclined to take a contract from them

• +1 1

This seems in line with the general theme of STEP guides:

Moddable Robot Settlers Compilation

"Makes all the robots in Graygarden, the Drinkin Buddy, Professor Goodfeels in Sunshine Tidings co-op and Deezer in Covenant fully moddable as Automatrons. Also fixes multiple bugs like Codsworth not being moddable and Goodfeels' auto-disappearance."

In short, it seems to make changes you would have expected to be in the core game.

• +1 1

SC is the spring cleaning esp

Maybe the Snap Bed site, don't remember off the top of my head. Love Snap beds though, thought it was not that important until you go to a small settlement and have no bed space. It's how beds should have been!

Spring Cleaning is also necessary for my OCD  :;):

I switched from SC o Scrap Everything because it scraps everything. :)

SnapBeds works fine with Workshop Rearraigned without a patch.

This seems in line with the general theme of STEP guides:

Moddable Robot Settlers Compilation

"Makes all the robots in Graygarden, the Drinkin Buddy, Professor Goodfeels in Sunshine Tidings co-op and Deezer in Covenant fully moddable as Automatrons. Also fixes multiple bugs like Codsworth not being moddable and Goodfeels' auto-disappearance."

In short, it seems to make changes you would have expected to be in the core game.

Seconded! Great mod.