Mod Picker (by the Mod Picker Team)

Mator

I'm not done with adding all the information I want/need to add so that a user would be able to actually follow it on Mod Picker.

OK, but you should still make it visible, shouldn't you?  I mean it's kind of a shame for it to not be viewable by anyone, even if it is incomplete.

I'd suggest Visibility: Public, Status: Under Construction, but it's your call, of course.  ;)

Edited by Mator

Well, the mod lineup is the 2.10.0 Dev Guide. What is on Mod Picker is currently even less complete than what users would find on the Dev Guide on our wiki. For this reason alone, I'd much rather users wanting v2.10.0 content to use the wiki Dev Guide at this point. Also, I have some plans for the list on Mod Picker that will change it quite a bit once I've completed the content out. In it's current form, I'd very much call it alpha. I've kinda taken a break from all things modding to recharge a bit and get some info out of the other staff. The break will not be long, though.

I've been working on an update to Mod Analyzer for awhile now, it's a big improvement.  There are a few things I'm afraid I won't be able to include in the update.  The biggest item which I'd like to have in Mod Analyzer 2 is never touching the user's game data directory, which I can only do when xEdit is able to load plugins outside of the data directory without issue.

I'll probably be pushing an update later today.

Just a quick question, will you in the future maybe make modpicker mobile friendly version? I spend most of my time away from my pc sometimes and only have my phone to keep me companies.

Also I just noticed when trying to import my mod list into modpicker my phone browser freezes lol I guess its too big for my phone to handle [emoji14]

Just a quick question, will you in the future maybe make modpicker mobile friendly version? I spend most of my time away from my pc sometimes and only have my phone to keep me companies.

Also I just noticed when trying to import my mod list into modpicker my phone browser freezes lol I guess its too big for my phone to handle [emoji14]

Potentially, but it's not a priority.  There are a lot of other things which need to be figured out first, and aspects of how the site is currently coded may need to be heavily optimized to be mobile-friendly.

Pushed an update to the platform and Mod Analyzer.  We now have public API access.  The Public API is ~90% complete and everything we currently have is working and link removed due to potential spam/phishing.

You can refer to the Mod Picker article for more information: link removed due to potential spam/phishing

On 1/12/2017 at 1:39 AM, Mator said:

Pushed an update to the platform and Mod Analyzer. We now have public API access. The Public API is ~90% complete and everything we currently have is working and link removed due to potential spam/phishing.

You can refer to the Mod Picker article for more information: link removed due to potential spam/phishing

Sweet! Looks like I need to get back to work. Lol!

I've started working on the list again and will continue to do so a little at a time. I have another project going on that will be taking up some of my time for a bit. However, a few issues already:

• Dead Body Collision Fix is not retaining the correct selections for the mod options. I will deselect one of the options, save the list, check the mod, and both options are selected again.
  • For the mod notes section highlighting text and selecting a format button does not "undo" the formatting. So if you create a order list and then try to select the button again to undo the list, you get odd behavior.
  • Selecting the "side by side" compare button blows the window up to full-window and you are not able to exit.

I've started working on the list again and will continue to do so a little at a time. I have another project going on that will be taking up some of my time for a bit. However, a few issues already:

• Dead Body Collision Fix is not retaining the correct selections for the mod options. I will deselect one of the options, save the list, check the mod, and both options are selected again.
  • For the mod notes section highlighting text and selecting a format button does not "undo" the formatting. So if you create a order list and then try to select the button again to undo the list, you get odd behavior.
  • Selecting the "side by side" compare button blows the window up to full-window and you are not able to exit.

1. I'll look into that issue and see if I can find the cause and fix it.

2. Unfortunately poor behavior of the markdown editor isn't something I can fix very easily.  The editor comes from here.

3. Click the "toggle fullscreen" button to exit full screen:

tkpMp.png

Edited by Mator

Cool! Just got this: Error saving mod tags, tags: undefined method `exclude?' for nil:NilClass

Did you delete all the tags from the mod?  I'm aware of this issue in that circumstance, just haven't gotten around to pushing a fix.