SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

its the weirdest thing. I tried to reinstall Wrye Bash, making sure it installed Skyrim version only, but no matter if I clear the oblivion section completely, it wont go away (i removed all tickboxes and install directory), so I suspect my problem is because of this. Will have to look at installing manually I suppose...

Going th

4. Do I remember someone getting errors with ICH merge and was told to ignore? Thats what I did for now..

I think I was the one you were referring to who was having problems with the ich merge. If you were still having trouble, double check the installation for ich legendary and its patches (install the WAF replacer and choose the option for konahrik acc - dragonborn). When I brought up the problem, I forgot to choose an option for konahrik acc. 

Paul, any chance you can put up your SMC output on Google Drive or MEGA? Since opting for the SMC addon my game has been crashing left and right. It's getting to the point where I'm willing to entertain hours wasted recompiling the SMC output.

Something about the SMC addon is really messing with the game. And we both have fairly similar systems (only real difference is you have an AMD processor, while I have an i5-4690K that in theory should outperform yours).

Hi again !

I've arrived to the merging part of the guide, and I have a problem with the loadorder. I've downloaded the file in the "Finish Line" page, and replaced "loadorder.txt" in the SRLE LOTD Reqtified profile. Unfortunately, MO doesn't care and ends sorting my LO in alphabetical order.. Any solutions to this problem ? Thanks !

So I, too, have gotten to the "merge plugins" bit and I'm in something of a bind.

To setup like the guide says, I go to the 'integrations' part of Merge Plugins.  Everything is good until I get to the "Papyrus flags path."

It literally cannot see TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg: even when I ask it to look at all files, it excludes it.  I can see it just fine in Explorer, and I triple checked to make sure I didn't have some sort of ghost Skyrim directory floating around. 

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I've done some forum searching and googling but nothing pops out at me.  A little help?

Just a question, if I wanted to install a new follower mod can i just plug it into my load order and redo the instructions in the finish line page? Looking at the guide Sofia doesn't have a patch for Requiem so does it mean that any custom companion can be installed?

You can use any follower you want but you probably will want to apply Requiem specific perks or they'll be a push over.

Hi again !

I've arrived to the merging part of the guide, and I have a problem with the loadorder. I've downloaded the file in the "Finish Line" page, and replaced "loadorder.txt" in the SRLE LOTD Reqtified profile. Unfortunately, MO doesn't care and ends sorting my LO in alphabetical order.. Any solutions to this problem ? Thanks !

That's not how MO works... if you put the file int he appropriate profile folder it will apply the changes.  Have you scrolled down the list?  There's actually alot of plugins that ARE in alphabetical order... roughly.

So I, too, have gotten to the "merge plugins" bit and I'm in something of a bind.

To setup like the guide says, I go to the 'integrations' part of Merge Plugins.  Everything is good until I get to the "Papyrus flags path."

It literally cannot see TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg: even when I ask it to look at all files, it excludes it.  I can see it just fine in Explorer, and I triple checked to make sure I didn't have some sort of ghost Skyrim directory floating around. 

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I've done some forum searching and googling but nothing pops out at me.  A little help?

This has always happened to me... I've taken to moving the file out of that folder... and then while the file dialog is open just dragging it into the browsing part of the dialog... or into the folder.. I forget which... In any case this will make it show up and be selectable.  No clue why I have to do this.

Alternatively you can just get the path to the file and edit the settings.ini in the merge plugin profile folder to set the path manually.

Haha, that didn't take long.  So this in the spoiler is my next quandry.  Basically it looks like it's looking for a bunch of tools that are not present.

[spoiler=Spoiler]
Building merge: ---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged

Merge is using plugin: Arthville Patches Merged.esp
Adding masters...
Done adding masters

Renumbering Conflicting FormIDs
  Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__3dnpc.esp
  Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__inigo.esp
  Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__usleep.esp

Copying records
  Copying records from arthville__usleep.esp
  Copying records from arthville__inigo.esp
  Copying records from arthville__3dnpc.esp

Handling assets
  Handling assets for arthville__3dnpc.esp
    Copying general assets from S:\Tools (Actual)\Mod Organizer\mods\Arthville
  Handling assets for arthville__inigo.esp
  Handling assets for arthville__usleep.esp

Decompiling scripts
  No files found matching S:\Tools (Actual)\MergePlugins\temp\generalPex\*.pex
  No files found matching S:\Tools (Actual)\MergePlugins\temp\pex\*.pex

Remapping FormIDs in scripts
  No files found matching S:\Tools (Actual)\MergePlugins\temp\psc\*.psc

Compiling scripts
  No files found matching S:\Tools (Actual)\MergePlugins\temp\psc\*.psc

Copying modified scripts
Failed to merge ---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged, Cannot create file "S:\Tools (Actual)\Mod Organizer\mods\---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged\merge\Arthville Patches Merged-Copy.bat". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

All done!