SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Thanks for the reply!

I ask because you have some enb related post-processing options selected in some mod installations.

Is it safe to use whatever ENB preset after successfully installing your guide or will I have weird graphics?

The guide has a Weather/Lighting/Sound Overhaul (WLSO) subsection. There you find a lot of combinations for weather/lighting mods that ENBs are designed for. If you have a favourite ENB just look up which weather/lighting mods are required/recommended and choose the fitting option from the WLSO subguide.

Edited by thenewkid

Thanks for the reply!

I ask because you have some enb related post-processing options selected in some mod installations.

Is it safe to use whatever ENB preset after successfully installing your guide or will I have weird graphics?

The guide has a Weather/Lighting/Sound Overhaul (WLSO) subsection. There you find a lot of combinations for weather/lighting mods that ENBs are designed for. If you have a favourite ENB just look up which weather/lighting mods are required/recommended and choose the fitting option from the WLSO subguide.

what he said.

So, I've been looking pretty much around the world for "Renthal311 old texture pack".. Is there anyone that could point me in the right direction?

Meh.. Renthal rages me so hard. Guess he's hidden it again...  It's only used for his chicken and the other option SMC chooses if renthal's is missing is pretty solid.  Just skip it :D

Edited by jdsmith2816

In the instructions for Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches

CUT and PASTE the following esps into the mod folder named NPC Retex - EEO - Ethereal Elven Overhaul and overwrite when asked

Is this supposed to be the main Ethereal Elven Overhaul folder? My folder names are all sorts of messed up due to having to download everything manually from the Nexus (their website is overloaded right now and can't handle MO).

In the instructions for Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches

Is this supposed to be the main Ethereal Elven Overhaul folder? My folder names are all sorts of messed up due to having to download everything manually from the Nexus (their website is overloaded right now and can't handle MO).

yes main mod folder

Hi, im almost at the end, but i cant find this plugin aos__blocksparkles.esp it should be in AOS - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim Patches mod folder, but in the guide state for version 1.04, and i have only the 1.05 since i  normally delete old versions ones. What should i do? pls.

OK fixed, its MO bug, maybe its tired. 

Edited by CVkiller2013