SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

That Champolion install is based on the bits of your computer OS if I recall. I run Windows 7 64 Bits so I use the 64 Bit version. Never seen an error anywhere.

think you'll find because MO and Skryim is a 32 bit application you need to use the 32 bit version of Champolion. I was using the 64 bit but had issues so I had to switch to the 32 bit version.

Found a bug (or is it me?):

• In Whiterun, the merchant that is selling bows and hunting supplies (The ... Huntsman or something, can't remeber) will always kick you out, regardless of time. If you stay, you will get a bounty.

This is a vanilla bug it seems.

Bugs[edit]
  • Elrindir may attack you upon entering The Drunken Huntsman for no apparent reason. Drawing and sheathing your weapon will not stop him from attacking, and if he chases you outside, other NPCs, including Whiterun guards, may attack you as well.
    • Reload an earlier save, and prior to entering the Drunken Huntsman, commit a minor crime in front of a Whiterun guard which causes you to gain a bounty, then clear that bounty. This may also work if you have already triggered his hostility, but have not been attacked by the guards.
    • Pc22.png Open the console, click on Elrindir or enter the command prid 1a681, then use the command setav aggression 0. Note that this may only work before he actually turns hostile.

This is a vanilla bug it seems.

Bugs[edit]
  • Elrindir may attack you upon entering The Drunken Huntsman for no apparent reason. Drawing and sheathing your weapon will not stop him from attacking, and if he chases you outside, other NPCs, including Whiterun guards, may attack you as well.
    • Reload an earlier save, and prior to entering the Drunken Huntsman, commit a minor crime in front of a Whiterun guard which causes you to gain a bounty, then clear that bounty. This may also work if you have already triggered his hostility, but have not been attacked by the guards.
    • Pc22.png Open the console, click on Elrindir or enter the command prid 1a681, then use the command setav aggression 0. Note that this may only work before he actually turns hostile.

Thanks, never ran into it before.

FYI - Updates:

• Noble Skyrim
  • Darkwater Crossing
  • Sofia Follower
  • Blowing in the Wind
Edited by TheChemist

no MO does not like 64bits. I think the guide says 32. Need to look

Used the 32 bit didnt cause errors. Well sometimes 64 bit works but it doesn't seem to like merging the HUDs and the INIGO patches for some reason. Those were the only two merges that caused issues before I changed to 32 bit.

When doing the merge for RMA, I think it should be noted that merging the rma_wildcat.esp is optional since wildcat mod is optional (IMO it should not be on the core pack). Or does this not have any effect on the merge?

How about using a different text color for optional esp:s, so you don´t miss them, and explaining that in beginning of merge instructions?

There is an error in imp_helm_legend.esp in merge plugins and cannot be merged. What should I do?

Fixed: Used the WAF Replacer by Neovalen

Special Installation: Download the WAF Replacer ESP Here made by Neovalen and CUT and PASTE it overwriting the esp in the main mod folder.

Thanks, never ran into it before.

FYI - Updates:

• Noble Skyrim
  • Darkwater Crossing
  • Sofia Follower
  • Blowing in the Wind

thanks will look at them later

After doing the Requiem Patches Merged there is a warning for NavMesh conflict. And telling me that I need to rebuild this in CK. [NAVM:000FB95F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindPassEx_North1 [CELL:00009611] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 14,-3)) did i do something wrong?

After doing the Requiem Patches Merged there is a warning for NavMesh conflict. And telling me that I need to rebuild this in CK. [NAVM:000FB95F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindPassEx_North1 [CELL:00009611] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 14,-3)) did i do something wrong?

no. Ignore. I checked that navmesh spot and it works properly.

Note for anyone using the ECTV section... While there's a 'requiem' patch I've added but it only fixes direct conflicts and problems.  Nothing has been done as of yet to address the new npc's added by the various ECTV mods...  The majority are citizens and don't need anything done that the Reqtificator doesn't handle automagically but there are some that need to be de-leveled and properly perked.  Example being new guards added...

This won't really unbalance your game unless you feel like running around slaying guards for gear/training or what not... but then again you could just console the stuff as well :P

We will add a balance patch sorting out those npc's soonish.  I just wanted to give people a heads up in case anyone runs across some weak guards and wondered about it.