SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

NPC retextures data is being forwarded into the RTFI esp because we placed it in the ini on requiem. So RTFI its the last esp that will overwrite all NPCs appearence. Have you reran RTFI after you added ECTV? Also on adding ECTV you need to start a new game...

i do not have any grey face bug.

Yes on all counts. According to console info, the NPC was placed by ECTV Merged, but last change is by RFTI. This is also a brand new game.

Let me know when you've got the guide pretty much all done. I'll do a full clean install of the whole guide and give you a rough idea of how long it takes me. Maybe you could drop that in as some form of benhmark? Up to you :)

I would say it took me about 20 hours to complete the guide. Now I think I will have to spend some more time debugging, I'm pretty sure to have made a mistake here and there...

I should have said full clean install of the guide as it stands. No tweaks of my own. :) Complete with setting up MO and everything.

Well that should be great. We need experienced modders imput on this.

Yes on all counts. According to console info, the NPC was placed by ECTV Merged, but last change is by RFTI. This is also a brand new game.

i will check again. Riverwood you say?

i will check again. Riverwood you say?

I'm fairly certain it affects everyone added by Dawn of Skyrim, but Riverwood is where I've seen all the NPCs added by it have the grey face (males included).

I found a partial solution. 

1) Delete SkinTone.dds from Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD. Do this so that CK won't throw an error about the file not being the expected size.

2) Open Creation Kit, load ECTV Merged.esp and its masters, then find the NPC in Actors. Open the NPC, click "preview" Head, then close it. Use Ctrl-F4 to export textures.

Doing this results in the grey face going away for the specific NPCs that you previewed in CK.

HOWEVER, this also results in the black body bug being introduced.

I'm sure that these things are just the symptom of some larger issues. Again, if there's any chance of instructions for making our own ECTV Merged.esp, that will help immensely in narrowing down the issue.

You reran rfti but did you also at quick change again?

Yes. I re-did the entire Finish Line page instructions for that matter.

Okay, I just fired my game up for the first time :) Everything went fine I guess, initialization was completed successfully for all mods and I started in the woods only to die to the first bandit I met :D (Never played Requiem before)

Only thing that annoys me a bit is that everything seems a bit blurry, especially the face in the charakter creation. I also used a new ENB (TAZ with ELE - LITE) coming from Vividian ENB of SRLE. Can anyone confirm whether this is normal, or do I have a wrong ENB setting? (I strictly used ENB Organizer and settings from the guide - not too much potential to srew up)

(about the Immersive Armors Dwarven Mage glove mesh fix)

Right, I see.

I installed and merged it in MO with Immersive Armors while I was following the guide.

Should it be separate and on the bottom of the MO left pane like the MO Order indicates?

Edited by edynacio

Okay, I just fired my game up for the first time :) Everything went fine I guess, initialization was completed successfully for all mods and I started in the woods only to die to the first bandit I met :D (Never played Requiem before)

Only thing that annoys me a bit is that everything seems a bit blurry, especially the face in the charakter creation. I also used a new ENB (TAZ with ELE - LITE) coming from Vividian ENB of SRLE. Can anyone confirm whether this is normal, or do I have a wrong ENB setting? (I strictly used ENB Organizer and settings from the guide - not too much potential to srew up)

disable DOF in enbseries.