SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

For those looking to use Campfire + Frostfall...  I inspected both in xEdit with the rest of load order..  Basically nothing needs to be done.  There's one USLEEP record being reset that should arguably be forwarded so i sent a frostfall__usleep.esp to paul for inclusion in the optional patches. 

In the mean time you can just grab it from my dropbox if you're wanting to get started before he updates: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmj7x6vc3yj7g1h/AADF0LKCBw2ypspwrclyLhHja?dl=0

Just load Frostfall in the top alpha section and, if using, the usleep patch directly after it...  For me that's between FollowerCompatibility.esp and Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp

You should also grab the requiem patch from requiem patch central..  Make sure you don't use any patches from any mods that aren't updated for 3.2 as things changed significantly and you could break your game.

I'll check try to look into hunterborn this weekend.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Just load Frostfall in the top alpha section and, if using, the usleep patch directly after it...  For me that's between FollowerCompatibility.esp and Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp

That reminds me: Wheels of Lull and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal were removed from the guide, but their patches are still included in the install instructions for A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches

FOMOD Instructions

A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches

Swear Fealty to The Sloth King

CheckmarkMO.png Auto Detect and Install Mesh Packs

Next

Standalone Mods

Instal only the following

CheckmarkMO.png Helgen Reborn

CheckmarkMO.png The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal

CheckmarkMO.png Wheels of Lull

Install

im not sure that this mod causes the crash.

Have you configured Crash Fixes properly? Does it spawn an error message upon crash?

what enb do you use? Have you configured properly enblocal ?

I found the error.

The instructions for Relighting Skyrim says:

"This mod aims to make all light come straight from a light source and to have all light sources make light. For the purposes of this guide, only a subset of this mod is used to be compatible with ELFX and thus the alternate download location. Please endorse the original mod as it is really good work"

Which is what the base SRLE install says as well. The full mod actually has a fomod as well, which the instructions do not indicate which options to take. 

As such, I was using the base SRLE install file (with just a subset of the files) instead of the full mod. Reinstalling the full mod, picking options in the fomod using educated guesses, made it work.

My Skyrim looks ******* epic now! All that's left is to upgrade some textures, because closer inspection of this epic looking world reveals some really nasty textures.

Oh, I would also like to mention that TMB Vanilla Armors has some strange issues. Like, the Steel Plate armor that Uthgerd wears. The torso is this silver-green color, while the gauntlet and boots are the correct black color.

I have SFO - Dragonborn.esp in my load order, should I remove it? The guide doesn't mention removing or merging it, yet I don't see it in the loadorder.txt from Patch Central

You should not have any SFO esp.  Check the TAFM section of the guide again.  We install SFO but only use it for the textures/meshes.

I found the error.

The instructions for Relighting Skyrim says:

"This mod aims to make all light come straight from a light source and to have all light sources make light. For the purposes of this guide, only a subset of this mod is used to be compatible with ELFX and thus the alternate download location. Please endorse the original mod as it is really good work"

Which is what the base SRLE install says as well. The full mod actually has a fomod as well, which the instructions do not indicate which options to take. 

As such, I was using the base SRLE install file (with just a subset of the files) instead of the full mod. Reinstalling the full mod, picking options in the fomod using educated guesses, made it work.

My Skyrim looks ******* epic now! All that's left is to upgrade some textures, because closer inspection of this epic looking world reveals some really nasty textures.

Oh, I would also like to mention that TMB Vanilla Armors has some strange issues. Like, the Steel Plate armor that Uthgerd wears. The torso is this silver-green color, while the gauntlet and boots are the correct black color.

did you install the RS replacer from the Relighting Skyrim Patches? that is the esp you need. The description was copy pasted and it was wrong. We altered RS for radioactive interiors.

Just a heads up. In the main guide, under Legacy of the Dragonborn, the update is now 16.10 and not 16.9.2. 

yes thanks

That reminds me: Wheels of Lull and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal were removed from the guide, but their patches are still included in the install instructions for A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches

FOMOD Instructions

A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches

CheckmarkMO.png Auto Detect and Install Mesh Packs

Next

Standalone Mods

Instal only the following

CheckmarkMO.png Helgen Reborn

CheckmarkMO.png The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal

CheckmarkMO.png Wheels of Lull

Install

yes fixed thanks

I'll check try to look into hunterborn this weekend.

Glad to hear, using it already without problems so far, but good to know someone, who knows what's up, has a look under the hood nonetheless.

Will this come with the Scrimshaw Expanded as well to expand hunterborn? :D

I guess it's safe to say no. It would at least need a Requiem patch which it doesn't provide and will never judging from what the author writes.

I can't see Provincial Courier Service anymore in the guide. Has it been dropped? Didin't see anything mentioned in the changelog. Encountered a navigation issue for npcs right at the crossroads where the house stands opposite of Honningbrew Meadery. Npcs crossing the northern bridge stop right before the crossroads and can't move further. It happens to all nps, followers, guards, a Thalmor patrol. The issue occures only in north->south direction. If I cross the river further west my follower have no problems otherwise following me at this crossroads.

did you install the RS replacer from the Relighting Skyrim Patches? that is the esp you need. The description was copy pasted and it was wrong. We altered RS for radioactive interiors.

Yeap, now I did. Previously I was using the Neovalen version of RS that's named RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp.

Now I am using the following items merged into one:

RelightingSkyrim.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
relighting-skyrim__3dnpc.esp
relighting-skyrim__aslal.esp
relighting-skyrim__crf.esp
relighting-skyrim__dbm.esp
relighting-skyrim__inigo.esp
relighting-skyrim__requiem.esp
relighting-skyrim__rma.esp
relighting-skyrim__sofia.esp
relighting-skyrim__undeath.esp
relighting-skyrim__usleep.esp

That's what solved it.

The mod description needs to be fixed, and a fomod guide added.
Edited by johnnywatts