SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Well, I've got the guide up and working. :) I must say it did go quite smoothly. :)

Couple of things:

1) Why have I not used Windsong's before? It's sensational.

2) My only small issue is with Windsong's though. And even then it's minor. Even with the iTintTextureResolution=2048 in SKSE.ini the female lip masks are still a little blocky. Not that fussed about it cause it's not bad, just wondering if I did something wrong.

Haven't gotten far yet, just running around with a few test chars in each of the towns to check for bad/missing stuff. Not found anything yet. :)

So the guide is ready? I though it was impossible to play before they finish the SRL integration.

Hey Paul,

I'm loving the way the Mod Order page is looking. The merged/optional design looks neat.

Thanks

How are you marking in the left pane of MO that a mod was merged. I personally use "---" in front of the mod name.

I'm just curious about what you came up with, for your personal use.

Edited by edynacio

Hey Paul,

I'm loving the way the Mod Order page is looking. The merged/optional design looks neat.

Thanks

How are you marking in the left pane of MO that a mod was merged. I personally use "---" in front of the mod name.

I'm just curious about what you came up with, for your personal use.

all my merged mods have a tag in front. For example MISC - mods name and the merged mod has ++++ MISC Merged.

if i filter for MISC i get all mods that are in the MISC Merged.

Edited by paul666root

So the guide is ready? I though it was impossible to play before they finish the SRL integration.

I worked to a slightly older version of the guide (ie without the town and city upgrades and with ICAIO still) and did a little bit of 'editing' here and there. I run all the mods like Bathing In Skyrim, Campfire, Frostfall, iNeed etc. If I find anything I need to fix I'll either see if the guide's provided a patch for it in upgrades to the CORE or OPTIONAL patch pack, or have a go at patching it myself. 

I fully intend to make up another MO profile and do another SRLE LOTD Reqtified list without ICAIO and the survival mods and with the town and city upgrades and check that one out as well.

I worked to a slightly older version of the guide (ie without the town and city upgrades and with ICAIO still) and did a little bit of 'editing' here and there. I run all the mods like Bathing In Skyrim, Campfire, Frostfall, iNeed etc. If I find anything I need to fix I'll either see if the guide's provided a patch for it in upgrades to the CORE or OPTIONAL patch pack, or have a go at patching it myself. 

I fully intend to make up another MO profile and do another SRLE LOTD Reqtified list without ICAIO and the survival mods and with the town and city upgrades and check that one out as well.

He is an experienced modder :) if you know what you are doing you can use it ofc

I used to mod a lot like yourself, but i took a arrow in the knee...kkk. I had the ICAIO profile running ok went to level 3 no problem, but i like beauty so im waiting for this new setup. Sadly real life wont let me play all this option. 

Found an error in the integration list:

It contains Relighting Skyrim which is not in the guide.

EDIT: Also this

• CLARALUX (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE POST MERGE)
  • CLARALUX Patches (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE POST MERGE)
  • ++++ CLARALUX Merged

This is not mentioned in the guide.

Found another thing. In the CATM section:

Integration list sorts it like this

• CATM - BadGremlins Captured Fairies (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • CATM - BadGremlins Great JarHunt (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • CATM - BadGremlins Something Fishy (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • CATM - BadGremlins Trophy Heads (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • CATM - Patches (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • ++++ CATM - Collectables and Treasures Merged

In the Guide it's sorted like this

• CATM - BadGremlins Captured Fairies
  • CATM - BadGremlins Great JarHunt
  • CATM - Patches
  • CATM - BadGremlins Something Fishy
  • CATM - BadGremlins Trophy Heads
Edited by TheChemist

Paul i've had a long look at the merge page and i wondered. If i rebuildt all the relavent merges for SRLE Ext LOTD with your patches i.e mostly usleep, dbm etc, what effect will it have on the CR patch. I assume records from those mods(Usleep,LOTD etc) have already been carried over into the CR so are the records contained in them(your patches) different to those included already in the CR?

Berndaroy