SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hey, if you need help finishing the guide, I can help import the base SRLE stuff to the new guide, so you're free to focus on stuff that actually matters. I'm very familiar with the base SRLE install, since I've done it 3-4 times now (because I get too lazy to fiddle with MO, and prefer to nuke my Skyrim install instead).

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks for the reply jd, I will give Snowfall ENB a try, sounds intriguing since I'm using Frostfall anyway and the next NLVA version of Tetrachromatic won't be out before Helloween.

Strange issues were only very few and minor. The invisible fur gauntlets and boots of the guards/stormcloaks are already fixed.

Hadvar and Sven were in a strange loop when I accompanied Hadvar to Alvor. Sven was walking back and forth and Hadvar would run to the sleeping giant inn and back to the Riverwood entrance. Maybe this is related to the scene before at the standing stones where Hadvar expects you to activate one. But since Requiem restrains you to a group and BTC even to a single standing stone, I didn't want to make this choice at that time. So because Hadvar was just standing there waiting for me to touch a stone which I didn't want to, I push him ran ahead and back pushed him again until he continued the way to Riverwood.

However I could talk to Alvor, his dialogue worked without any problems and after he sent me to Whiterun, Sven and Hadvar startet behaving normal again and nothing strange ever since from the two.

There's one minor issue with the divine shrines displays in the dragonborn gallery, all works well except activating a stendarr shrine (e.g. in the solitude temple) activates the arkay shrine display. Another Requiem user already posted a comment on the stendarr shrine on the LotD Nexus page and ice said he will look into it, but something like that is of course very low on his priority list.

Guards like to kill each other, but that's the spy feature from CWO (lots of invisibility potions for free, hehe)

Oh and the tragical end of a mammoth trying skydiving, but that's known from vanilla :)

No other issues so far, but there's much ahead, I'll report if I encounter something.

The idea of replacing Requiem with PerMa is a little strange regarding the scale and scope of Requiem's changes and the fact that it is the core mod besides LotD which this guide is build around. It's basically asking them to host 2 guides. If you want to use PerMa, better have a look at this guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn replacing Ordinator with PerMa should be doable and in any case is much less work than replacing Requiem.

There are quite some people on reddit using the uncapper with Requiem, so seems fully compatible. The possibilty of customizing the leveling speed of each skill separately rather than all at once sounds like a good thing, e.g. I get a speech level up for each succesful persuasion but have not made one level in destruction though using it regularly. But surpassing the level caps will clearly screw up the balance.

There are quite some people on reddit using the uncapper with Requiem, so seems fully compatible. The possibilty of customizing the leveling speed of each skill separately rather than all at once sounds like a good thing, e.g. I get a speech level up for each succesful persuasion but have not made one level in destruction though using it regularly. But surpassing the level caps will clearly screw up the balance.

I've always been wary of using uncapper with Requiem.  Nothing would be worse than upsetting the balance imo.  

• +1 1

No, you're not alone. The guide is under construction.

I hope you really enjoy killing bandits for a few days straight.

It really isnt' that bad... You can get past low level bandit time in a 2-3h time period fairly easily using several training paths...  The easiest method is probably starting in solitude or windhelm and doing alchemy.

Just curious, with the guide adding ECTV and some of them are a big city overhauls like Holds aren't they have some incompatibilities with Immersive Citizens?

I haven't checked the guide yet just seeing the changelog. Do you patch it using your modular patch jd?

I'm adding mods from this pack to my modified LotD, I hope you guys allowed it.

Just curious, with the guide adding ECTV and some of them are a big city overhauls like Holds aren't they have some incompatibilities with Immersive Citizens?

I haven't checked the guide yet just seeing the changelog. Do you patch it using your modular patch jd?

I'm adding mods from this pack to my modified LotD, I hope you guys allowed it.

It was dropped for more reasons than just to allow inclusion of town overhauls.  A few pages back you can find a link to a reddit discussion.  Check the comments by arthmoor, thalassa and nazenn.

Between wanting to improve the cities/villags and that thread it just made sense to drop it.  I'm about 80% sure you can load up ICAIO lite if you want it for some reason but there's not really any benefits derived from the Lite version not covered by requiem + wet and cold.

Guide currently looks strange because we ran into an unknown limitation... You can only include a set amount of Templates before it quits parsing your page.

Every mod block and every text color change currently is a template...  It's being updated now to use an alternative method to color the text that bypasses the Fc template so that we can finish it up without hitting that limitation.

Could I get some feedback on the WLSO section of the integration guide page?  I've been trying out a few things to try to make it easier to follow... The current iteration seen there is the best I've come up with.   If people think that's easy and compact enough I'll see about moving that styling to the rest of the page.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Guide currently looks strange because we ran into an unknown limitation... You can only include a set amount of Templates before it quits parsing your page.

Every mod block and every text color change currently is a template...  It's being updated now to use an alternative method to color the text that bypasses the Fc template so that we can finish it up without hitting that limitation.

Guessed it would be something like that cause I took a peek at the code and it all looked OK. It's fine I was just after a link to the Merges, and I found it through the changes page.