SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

That's why i put the big Under Construction sign in the beginning so that you know this guide is in a build state.

You dont need any patch for ECTV all patches needed are included in the ECTV Merged provided.

The integration page is now Mod Order Page and it's a work in progress.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the half-finished state of the current update. However, I am getting CTD within a minute or so after character creation (when all the MCM menus are loading).

I tried the first time using the load order file, and then with LOOT sorting.

Both times the Papyrus log gives the following right before crashing:

[10/15/2016 - 01:16:29AM] [KRY_QD_MCMScript <KRY_QD_MCMStartupQuest (AF005E3B)>] INITIALIZED
[10/15/2016 - 01:16:29AM] [KRY_QD_MCMScript <KRY_QD_MCMStartupQuest (AF005E3B)>]: Registered Timing is Everything at MCM.

And then blank after this.

Do not use LOOT. If you really want to use the guide dont use any new content yet like ectv, radioactive interiors etc

edit: Papyrus logs are worthless... i'm pretty sure that TIE is not the cause of your CTD.

Edited by paul666root

Just out of curiosity:

I see that you've brought over the base SRLE instructions (good! No more installing a pile of mods I will only end up removing later). That includes the instructions for setting up CK.

I'm wondering what purpose that serves within the limits of the guide? I don't recall any instructions that specify the use of CK to do anything.

No you do not need CK unless you want to make a patch for a mod.

Oh thanks.

Since they are no longer just adding on, but will instead be standalone..., for the love of god, please leave UNPB behind and bring in Bodyslide! That way everyone can have whatever shape they want without having to **** with the install.

I will consider it. Need to finish first the whole guide.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the CK is only needed because of the scripts it provides which are needed for the Merge Plugins Standalone.

Anyways, I'm glad you decided to make this guide a standalone. It's really a huge guide and I'm thankful for all the work you put in it.

I don't get any CTDs, I stopped adding new mods when the updates got a little hectic though, around 11/10. I'm now 50h in game and must say it's the best Skyrim setup I ever head, gameplay with Requiem is just awesome.

I wanted to ask if it is possible to change the WLSO setup mid playthrough, I was thinking about switching from VW to NLVA. I know you have your hands full with the transition right now, so it will take some time before NLVA is added to the WLSO optionals, just wanted to know if switching is possible or if you would advise against it.

Woot!  I'm glad to hear some early results of playthroughs going well.  Please make sure to let us know if you run into any strange issues!

I've switched WLSO up several times mid playthrough with no bad effects so far.  I suggest going NLVA and trying out SnowFall ENB located at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79335/?   It's based off of Rudy NLVA but includes amazing real time frosting of the world during blizzards.

I'm not sure if the fomod/guide has been updated yet but if you choose to go this route

You need the normal WLSO bits and bobs but for weather section speciically...  Install VW with no optionals and move the esp to optional. Next install NLVA and the True Storms replacer esp.  You want to load NLVA on left/right after VW and True Storms.  Now you need to install the AOS version of the SnowFall ENB data file. 

The glacier.esp will be expecting the standard NLVA not NLVA TS so it'll complain about missing master but this is trivial to fix. 

- Open Wrye Bash

- Click on NLVA TS esp

Look at the bottom right section where it lists the masters for the esp.

- Right click the filename column header and choose edit

- Enable edititing (forget exactly what it says...)

- Tell it yes you're not a ****** and you do know what you're doing..

- Right click the NLVA master

- Choose change

- Scroll down the giant file list until you find NLVA TS esp

- Select it and then hit ok

- Click on save and close wrye bash

- Go into your overwrite folder and delete the bash patch esp

Now Glacier AoS esp will be looking at NLVA TS for the master instead of normal NLVA.

If the fomod for WLSO hasn't updated yet then you can grab wlso__glacier.esp from my dropbox at the following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmj7x6vc3yj7g1h/AADF0LKCBw2ypspwrclyLhHja?dl=0

Just put wlso__glacier.esp in your wlso patches folder and merge it alpha with the rest of wlso as normal.

Install the SnowFall ENB as normal.. nothing special here just don't enable the enb lens effect.

Yes i use your software already but i am still trying to figure out some of the settings there since i'm not a programmer... do you have a dumbed down walkthrough?

Well, I don't have ANY walkthrough yet :p I have no intention of thread-jacking so pm and I'll help (and maybe I'll convince you to write a tutorial for the designer :D).

i want to join johnnywatts in his call for the inclusion of bodyslide ;)

that's probably quite a bit of extra work, especially if the guide is supposed to explain a bit the least essentials of how to use bodyslide, but .... i myself really haven't found any decent guide for it.

i totally like the idea of using requiem after having done some research, but maybe, after you managed to get the guide into a stable state, you might want to consider giving the guide different overhaul options. i know, it's against the name itself "reqtified", but maybe offering the user to either make a requiem setup or a PerMa setup might be an interesting idea. also i would *definitely* include in the guide the community uncapper as an optional mod. one of the many things that makes requiem different from vanilla skyrim is that one cannot level indefinitely. which for some people is part of the fun. i know, once you are lvl 80, no enemy can compete with your character anymore, but still, for some it might be something valuable.

i will consider making bodyslide as an addition since i am using it in my setup.

no i will not add PerMa. This is a Requiem guide... sorry about this. You can try to add perma on your own if you want but i cant really support that since it also requires quite a lot of patches.

not sure about uncapper... will have to research.

not sure about uncapper... will have to research.

For what it is worth, I've already tested out the Uncapper. It works with Requiem just fine.

I've played with the multiplier values from 1.0 to 5.0, and even at 5x the leveling rate, the game plays just fine. You don't get overpowered that quickly, but you also don't have to kill a million bandits just to be able to survive Bleakfalls Barrow.

But it isn't consistent, I don't think. When I used Uncapper, I was playing a Destruction build. I tested by fighting a Giant at level 1, with tgm toggled of course. I just put Icewind on the Giant continuously, and timed how long it takes between increases in skill level. It fluctuates. This is especially prevalent if I casted two blasts of Icewind, one from each hand.