SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

so, im a complete forum newb and cant figure out how to edit my own posts, even though i figured it out the first time i posted...but oh well.  i just doubled checked the arthville towns and i have movable lanterns in etac locations in those towns (i didnt have mfg on when i checked before and i guess it wasnt windy) and movable plus static in all the other places.  im not taking screenshots because there are i think over 100, but i am compiling a list of refids for all statics in the static moveable pairs and all movable floating lanterns i can find in these towns. if its just some mistake i made installing i suppose i can just take care of it myself with tes5edit, but as i mentioned in my first post im using the ectv merged replacement esp, so as far as i can tell these are active because of that esp.  im not sure what else it could be, but if everyone is having this problem, ill have an list of refids to be able to manually delete in tes5edit.

ok so first i am not using Oldrim anymore so i can't look at this.

second if there truly are lanterns that float in villages/towns then it's just an easy go through xedit and using mfg console to find the right formid and then disable them... but i dont remember to have this issue. 

so, im a complete forum newb and cant figure out how to edit my own posts, even though i figured it out the first time i posted...but oh well. i just doubled checked the arthville towns and i have movable lanterns in etac locations in those towns (i didnt have mfg on when i checked before and i guess it wasnt windy) and movable plus static in all the other places. im not taking screenshots because there are i think over 100, but i am compiling a list of refids for all statics in the static moveable pairs and all movable floating lanterns i can find in these towns. if its just some mistake i made installing i suppose i can just take care of it myself with tes5edit, but as i mentioned in my first post im using the ectv merged replacement esp, so as far as i can tell these are active because of that esp. im not sure what else it could be, but if everyone is having this problem, ill have an list of refids to be able to manually delete in tes5edit.

I'll take that list when you're done with it if you don't mind, thank you kindly.

yea, its an easy fix, tho i may be doing it wrong, should i be disabling them (setting z to -30,000) or deleting them? or does it not matter?  and yea, once i find all of them ill either try and learn how to post them without it being a mile long body or ill pm the list to you. 

also, does anyone know an easy way to make all grass in tafm play nice with ectv? i kills me to see grass growing up over and in a lit forge lol.  im trying to learn how to change landscape with the ck to just go in and manually edit all the little nit picky things about the grass that in areas i dont like, but i dont know if theres a simpler way than that.

Edited by banky409

Can anyone help me with Reqtificator. every time I run it, it throws an error "java.lang.NullPointerException" and the debug log only says

"[242]                                [EXCEPTION]  java.lang.NullPointerException: 

at lev.Ln.arrayToInt(Ln.java:496)
        at skyproc.SubData.toInt(SubData.java:81)
        at skyproc.ARMO.getArmorRatingFloat(ARMO.java:364)
        at Reqtificator.components.Armors.reqtify_armor(Armors.java:75)
        at Reqtificator.Reqtificator.runChangesToPatch(Reqtificator.java:368)
        at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:925)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"

Paul and JD hi! So I'm waiting for LOTD v19 to be released and thought i would like to try it based on your build......however i don't like requiem or its counterpart or follower mods..so if i removed those and removed any mods dependant on them or edit them, will it still work, as your whole build is based around them( i particularly like cities/towns)? Lastly Paul you don't use old Skyrim anymore and i have SSE sitting on my computer doing nothing..so do you have a link to a build you have based on SSE...baring in mind i have win 8.1 and the so called memory fix will not apply to me. Thank you both for the hard work put in here and continued contribution with help on SRLE Ext LOTD

yea, its an easy fix, tho i may be doing it wrong, should i be disabling them (setting z to -30,000) or deleting them? or does it not matter?  and yea, once i find all of them ill either try and learn how to post them without it being a mile long body or ill pm the list to you. 

also, does anyone know an easy way to make all grass in tafm play nice with ectv? i kills me to see grass growing up over and in a lit forge lol.  im trying to learn how to change landscape with the ck to just go in and manually edit all the little nit picky things about the grass that in areas i dont like, but i dont know if theres a simpler way than that.

you disable them by setting the flag disable.

and you can only make the patch in CK for ground.

Maybe I missed it, but is Dev Aveza and possibly other core mods not included for LOTD?

ALSO, I am SO glad you made this. I had actually completed a pack that was near identical to this on my own but without all of the nice patches and merges and such. I'm definitely starting over and using this!

Paul and JD hi! So I'm waiting for LOTD v19 to be released and thought i would like to try it based on your build......however i don't like requiem or its counterpart or follower mods..so if i removed those and removed any mods dependant on them or edit them, will it still work, as your whole build is based around them( i particularly like cities/towns)? Lastly Paul you don't use old Skyrim anymore and i have SSE sitting on my computer doing nothing..so do you have a link to a build you have based on SSE...baring in mind i have win 8.1 and the so called memory fix will not apply to me. Thank you both for the hard work put in here and continued contribution with help on SRLE Ext LOTD

well why on earth would you use requiem based guide if you dont use requiem ? I really dont know what to say to this because practically all patches involve requiem.

and about SSE you dont need any memory patch since it's not the same engine. It doesn't use directx9. And no i don't have any link to a build beside this suggestion page -> https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12152-skyrim-special-edition-enhanced/

Hi guys, i notice on reading this guide that Wrye Bash is included but I know from using requiem previously their team say not to use it as the Reqtificator does same thing? I am confused.com. 

Could you please unravel my mind and clarify?

Actualy they say that the bashed patch from Wrye Bash can't be used with Reqtificator... which we do not use...

WB is used for other things. Read the guide.

I finished setting up this build on a fresh install about a month ago and have been putting it through its paces. So far it's exactly the skyrim experience I've always wanted but never quite been able to hack together myself. It is however not perfect. I've also seen the floating lamps in various locations. There's plenty of objects clipping through each other as well (mostly TAFM objects overlapping). Good examples would be the trees covering the Moonpath caravan in Falkreath and the trees clipping through the settlement south of whiterun along the road that was added by Settlements Expanded. None of these issues are game breaking, though.

One bug I have run into that I cannot seem to troubleshoot is an instant crash when loading Dawnstar. Even if I start a new game and choose to start in Dawnstar it'll CTD right out of the gate. Same result using other games and approaching Dawnstar from different directions - CTD just near the DB Sanctuary from the East and just past the Pale Imperial Camp from the west.

It feels like one of those classic deleted navmesh crashes that drops the game the instant the cell loads, however I can't find anything wrong pouring over the Dawnstar cells in TES5Edit. I'm a sysadmin by trade and I was meticulous to a fault when setting up the guide, I'm certain everything is installed correctly - I've triple-checked. I'm sure it's not a memory issue either, memory blocks have plenty of free space and all of the logs are clear.

This is the block I'm getting from the crash fix plugin.

"Crash info:
2017_07_25_19-02-16 - 4CD66B: V(1); EAX(42774403); EBX(6); ECX(0); EDX(4DE5DBB0); ESI(4955B700); EDI(46EBF600); EBP(46EBF67C); ESP(18F90C); STACK(4F550A 4F5511 43627F D385DC 4375E6 43EF8F 4364FF 437BA5 437D19 43A0F6 43A692 742C83 A747E0 ABD2EC AB536C 69E904 69E93A 406811 42C89C 745857 7472CE 69DFEC 9807DC);"

Dawnstar is the only place where I'm getting any kind of CTD with this build even with hours of play. Is Dawnstar working for everyone else?

One other blurb you might want to add to your guide that I didn't see in the finish line which I think bears a mention there - remind people to make sure that Requiem for the Indifferent is unticked when generating the Dual Sheath Redux patch, or else the shields on people's backs are not going to be the correct shields. Not a problem when first building them, but it's something that'll trip up a lot of people later on if they ever re-run the reqtificator (such as when updating requiem or adding other mods and patches).

Once I have this ironed out and rock stable I'll worry about adding in other mods to complete the experience. Real Shelter is a must for me. ;)

Hello all.  I've played the guide in it's old "final" configuration from last year but saw it's been worked on again so reinstalled from scratch.  Unfortunately it CTD's with my old save (expected as much) so I've started a new char.

However so far I've noticed two weird things:

1.  When picking plants for some reason several vanish but don't give me any drops or leaves etc?  Not sure if this is by design or a quirk of having so many plant mods in?

2.  Even more weird and annoying whenever I go into the drunken huntsman i get chased out as if i'm tresspassing?

Anyone seen any of the above or know a console command I can use for the second?

for the record my install is EXACTLY like the guide. I've not added or removed anything and all optionals are in apart from I didn't choose the paper map.

1. i don't know for sure on this one since i quit playing Oldrim a long time ago. Maybe JD knows more about this. Anyway i don't think it's a big issue here

2. is a known game bug. Can be fixed by reloading an earlier save, and prior to entering the Drunken Huntsman, commit a minor crime in front of a Whiterun guard which causes you to gain a bounty, then clear that bounty. This may also work if you have already triggered his hostility, but have not been attacked by the guards.

1. i don't know for sure on this one since i quit playing Oldrim a long time ago. Maybe JD knows more about this. Anyway i don't think it's a big issue here

2. is a known game bug. Can be fixed by reloading an earlier save, and prior to entering the Drunken Huntsman, commit a minor crime in front of a Whiterun guard which causes you to gain a bounty, then clear that bounty. This may also work if you have already triggered his hostility, but have not been attacked by the guards.

Ok thanks on 2.  Yeah 1 not so big just seemed strange.