SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Alright I have a weird bug where the map markers on the world map are in the sky and not imposed on the map at all, my camera is in the middle of the map and the map markers, any ideas what could cause this? I do not have paper map installed or any of the patches for the paper map.

Alright I am an idiot, I forgot to redo dyndolod when I got rid of the paper map patches. Thanks for the help.

don't worry it happens to everyone

In Shor's Stone there are two overlapping Inns, one from Shor's Stone.esp, and one from Expanded Settlements with Inns Merged. My load order is per the guide.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgnnv42rutgh082/enb%202017_07_15%2015_04_20_40.bmp?dl=0

hmm. There shouldn't be two... i removed one... ofc i did not use Oldrim in a long time and since then JD and Diana took over and i don't know if they changed Expanded Settlements esp. If you know xedit its easy to remove just load Expanded Settlements esp and remove all Worldspace records for that inn including NPCs from npc section.

don't worry it happens to everyone

hmm. There shouldn't be two... i removed one... ofc i did not use Oldrim in a long time and since then JD and Diana took over and i don't know if they changed Expanded Settlements esp. If you know xedit its easy to remove just load Expanded Settlements esp and remove all Worldspace records for that inn including NPCs from npc section.

Thanks, spare inn is gone now. Pretty sure there's another case of this, forget what town I was in.

Thanks, spare inn is gone now. Pretty sure there's another case of this, forget what town I was in.

there are 3 inns that conflict with Settlements expanded merge. I dont remember exactly which. I know one is with Shor's Stone (which you deleted), i know one conflicts with CRF but dont remember where and another one with another arthmoor village i think.

Is it okay to use the DBM unofficial patch version 1.16.5 istead of 1.12? It's often hard to tell if this was overlooked because of rapid updates to the file or if v1.12 is the intended version.

edit: There is also no Sofia patch in any of the patcher downloads. 

Edited by Thenatural

Well, I fear I am at an impasse with the guide, after reading the guide thoroughly before downloading the first mod, I was thrilled to see NLA being supported, as I have had issues inserting my own weather/lighting into some other mod packs. 

From what I can tell while searching in this thread, CLARALUX is no longer supported, but that seems to render the entire optional WLSO page obsolete then, I'd imagine. If I follow the main page, that means I would be installing CoT along with NLA, which doesn't make sense to me, and I would rather just use ELE-Lite+NLA as it's my preferred setup with some tweaks to the ENB. 

What are my choices here? This section of the guide is incredibly confusing and I am really hoping that I didn't just waste multiple hours a day for the last three days just because I didn't notice the missing Claralux patches in the core pack beforehand. 

Should I just ignore the optionals page completely and install normally? With the combo CoT+NLA? 

Edited by Thenatural

the main page of the guide is updated regarding all patches so use that. The optionals page for WLSO was not updated after the guide stopped being modular. I did not use Oldrim in a long time so i cant help you with any patch but if you know xedit a little or want to learn you can make your own patches if you want to mingle with the optionals page of WLSO.

the main page of the guide is updated regarding all patches so use that. The optionals page for WLSO was not updated after the guide stopped being modular. I did not use Oldrim in a long time so i cant help you with any patch but if you know xedit a little or want to learn you can make your own patches if you want to mingle with the optionals page of WLSO.

All good, brother. I'll probably just stick with the patches and rework a preset to my liking. Much appreciated.

So I had the CTD on save issue, and I can say with confidence that it has nothing to do with the Actorvariations.txt. I was, however, able to immediately solve the problem by removing the DX_Imperial_Gear and other two records from the CR patch, re-running the reqtificator/relinker/actor scripts. 

I also had major issues with the floraborealis mod. I haven't been able to open it up the CK yet, but once I removed it from the TAFM merge, things were much better on my end. 

I hope im posting this in the right place.  i already posted in one wrong forum lol.  I just installed this pack last weekend, and have had some major issues (mostly because i wanted to do a few different things) but one issue i found with a part of the pack i havent done anything to but follow the directions is that my ECTV Merged.esp is placing both static and movable lanterns in the ETAC towns the pack uses, and the statics for ETAC versions of kynesgrove, shors stone, darkwater crossing, and ivarstead.  I havent checked stonehills, solstheim, orc strongholds or skyrim exterior market or dragons bridge yet.  but all other locations that use ETAC i have.  all moveable lanterns have a static one with it, and i have floating static lanterns in the arthville towns that are in etac complete.  i dont know if i installed something wrong, but since im using the replacement esp from the ectv optional pack, i dont think so.