SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Ah, okay. no problem.

By the way, I'm doing the Beautification right now. When a mod lists multiple files, but the files are basically the same thing in a way, which do we download. For example.

83 Willows lists 2 files, High Resolution and High Resolution spawn. Taking a look, both are the same size and the same exact mod, except the High Resolution spawn obviously has a difference in regards to spawning. Apologies if I misread something, but afaik the page says to download both. Should I? 

if SMC says to download then you download. SMC doesn't take everything from all mods you download... it actually use bits and pieces from them and combines those for the best outcome possible. This was done by comparing loads of textures... and this means not having to do it ourselves. What you can choose is the size of the textures from the choices you have (if present)

if SMC says to download then you download. SMC doesn't take everything from all mods you download... it actually use bits and pieces from them and combines those for the best outcome possible. This was done by comparing loads of textures... and this means not having to do it ourselves. What you can choose is the size of the textures from the choices you have (if present)

Thank you! =)

I have a problem with the mannequins in the dragonborn gallery. This is probably not guide related but I could'nt find info on the mod page, so maybe someone here has expertiece. Sometimes when I put on/off armor on the mannequins they refuse to take it again. When I want to equip a piece it's immediately back in my inventory. Restarting does'nt solve the problem so I guess it's something with the mannequin. Is there way to reset them or something? Does anyone know what causes this?

The problem occured while equipping talmor armor, so no mod armor.

I have a problem with the mannequins in the dragonborn gallery. This is probably not guide related but I could'nt find info on the mod page, so maybe someone here has expertiece. Sometimes when I put on/off armor on the mannequins they refuse to take it again. When I want to equip a piece it's immediately back in my inventory. Restarting does'nt solve the problem so I guess it's something with the mannequin. Is there way to reset them or something? Does anyone know what causes this?

The problem occured while equipping talmor armor, so no mod armor.

Okay, well problem solved I guess. Just (fast) traveled some more around the gallery and when I entered the room again, all of the items would be copied to my inventory, effectively duping it in the process and making the mannequin equippable again. I won't complain.

Alright, so, I've got everything installed to the best of my knowledge, including the NLA ENB (merged into WLSO) and (hopefully) properly set up ENB settings. I'm still getting a CTD immediately upon sleeping in the ASLAL bed. Are there any troubleshooting steps I could take at this point, that would help identify the problem? I've got the mod organizer/papyrus log thing, if that helps. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls71l76j8y8z53z/ModOrganizer.log?dl=0

Is the mesh fix for Real Roads for Skyrim also needed when using SMC?

I believe this mod is part of the SMC Pack but not sure if the fix is included or needed.

yes that mesh is needed for smc too

Welp, I think I was wrong and those aren't the right files. Here (I think) are the correct ones : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5nhluw8l6ilvbjk/AADfK6dGs6jGRBA_lvi7rx2aa?dl=0

Reading through the papyrus logs, it seems to have something to do with the "FCMetellusIsKilled" script, from the Forgotten City mod. Anyone know how to fix this?

papyrus logs are useless and don't determine a crash problem.

NLA ENB can't be merged.... it doesn't contain any esps. These files need to be placed into skyrim folder or using  ENB Organizer.

Are 100% sure you set up the preset correct?