SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok then you need to look in ELFX for CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ xx03D42F <FarmInteriorLight01> and change the one in CWIELnFXPatch.esp to the same number as ELFX.

Thanks, that worked :)

Found the un-referenced record in elfx, changed the cwi record's formid to match that one and now its pointing (hopefully) properly.

My numbers are completely off. So my xx03D42F <FarmInteriorLight01> is in fact 051670C3

So everything's running smoothly so far, but I'm getting a moderate graphical issue with certain trees now. It seems like it's using very distant LOD models, or models that are flat textures with no actual volume for trees right next to me. It's only with some of the bigger trees, so maybe I screwed up with one of the specific tree mod installs or one of the DynDOLOD settings?

If it is an LOD issue, would redoing the TexGen and DynDOLOD stuff resolve it? Would I need to re run any of the other patches after redoing those two?

Here's an example of what I mean https://i.imgur.com/YqYqdU3.jpg

So everything's running smoothly so far, but I'm getting a moderate graphical issue with certain trees now. It seems like it's using very distant LOD models, or models that are flat textures with no actual volume for trees right next to me. It's only with some of the bigger trees, so maybe I screwed up with one of the specific tree mod installs or one of the DynDOLOD settings?

If it is an LOD issue, would redoing the TexGen and DynDOLOD stuff resolve it? Would I need to re run any of the other patches after redoing those two?

Here's an example of what I mean https://i.imgur.com/YqYqdU3.jpg

I think someone already had that issue, they resolved it by reinstalling Enhanced Vanilla Trees and the billboards generator and of course re running DynDOLOD 

I think someone already had that issue, they resolved it by reinstalling Enhanced Vanilla Trees and the billboards generator and of course re running DynDOLOD 

I'll try that. Does that mean i'll need to redo the Trees and Flora Merged as well since one of the esp files in that mod is in the merged patch? I don't see the ESP in either ETV or the billboard mod but it's included in the merge and listed as being a part of ETV on the merge page.

Do I need to redo TexGen and DynDOLOD or just the latter?

Edited by ZeroSignalDX

Re-installed Enhanced Vanilla Trees and the Billboards, re-ran DynDOLOD and replaced the files for that and they're still showing up weird. I did notice a small error on load though, but I wasn't able to catch the whole thing before it disappeared. Something about "DynDOLOD unable to read from DynDOLOD_Tamriel.json"

I did notice in DynDOLOD too as it was processing, had a message about being unable to find normal maps and replacing them with a flat something or other while processing the main game esm, perhaps this is related?

Edited by ZeroSignalDX

hey i missed to ask a question. when i take a carriage my toon dies of hunger and thirst normally ineed puts the toon to sleep. is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: i doesn't happen at all carriages but definatly in Riften, Whiterun and Solitude.

Edited by c4pric0rn

Sorry to spam, but just wanted to add, and for some reason I can only edit each post once.

I've attached a picture of the DynDOLOD messages in question, and have observed something else.

I was unsure if I was supposed to delete previous DynDOLOD data before re-running it, so I did on my first attempt. I reinstalled EVT and the billboards a second time and this time ran DynDOLOD without deleting the old output either in MO or in the output folder, and now it hangs on "Creating atlas textures C:\...\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Flat_Atlas_Tamriel.dds from 23 textures"

Is this because I didn't delete the old data or could it symptomatic of an issue?

I think these would be great additions.

Edit:  I would be interested to see where you put them in your load order and if you merged any of them and how it performs with them installed.  You peaked my interest, if you would care to share.

Hi glad to see your in agreement :), I have merged most of the mods listed. I also missed two mods as well when I was looking over this page Supported Mod and Addon Patch summery guide I noticed some other mods that have displays setup for them but are not in the guide. Which I feel we should have every mod that has a spot in the museum to make it as complete as can be. These two mods are Amulets of Skyrim and Skyrim Underground.

The merges I did were I put the Border gates in with the Miscellaneous merge and the Amulets, New Treasure hunt, Oblivion Artifact Pack, and Thane Weapons in with the Collectibles Merge. One thing to note is that the Oblivion Artifact Pack actually has some errors in the esp, (was only for one male prisoner with some tint errors to incorrect facial features, looks like the female pensioner was made first and then copied and changed the gender as the two are near identical. The fix I did was to compare the entries fro the female prisoner so I know what facial feature corresponds to the make body as they are not the same. The plugin also has 3 undeletted references probably left over from the Creation kit which are dead easy to clean.)

Anyone know what kind of parallax I'm missing out on if I disable ELFX Parallax Meshes? It's causing the issues I'm having with super bright windows since the meshes in there are outdated and need to be update, but updating them is too much for me right now as someone who has never used nifscope before. I'll just be disabling them instead, but would like to know what I'm missing out on and if having parallax textures installed when the mesh isn't using them is going to cause any issues.

So what is up the the ELFX Parallax Meshes? what do I need to update with them sorry not really been paying that much attention to the forums lately.

hey i missed to ask a question. when i take a carriage my toon dies of hunger and thirst normally ineed puts the toon to sleep. is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: i doesn't happen at all carriages but definatly in Riften, Whiterun and Solitude.

that normal try tweaking the rate a which you get hungry, thirsty and tired in the MCM.

New Install of SRLE:LOTD...if I understand the pre-requisites my TES5Edit v3.2 file structure should be >Edit Scripts>Hishy_Remove, lib, The Great Equalizer?

Before reading other posts I had an Edit Scripts folder inside the Edit Scripts folder.

Is the end result correct?

Thanks for what you guys have done....absolutely amazing.

Edited by maedrhos

maedrhos no you should not have a Edit Scripts folder inside your Edit Scripts folder.

Hi glad to see your in agreement :), I have merged most of the mods listed. I also missed two mods as well when I was looking over this page Supported Mod and Addon Patch summery guide I noticed some other mods that have displays setup for them but are not in the guide. Which I feel we should have every mod that has a spot in the museum to make it as complete as can be. These two mods are Amulets of Skyrim and Skyrim Underground.

The merges I did were I put the Border gates in with the Miscellaneous merge and the Amulets, New Treasure hunt, Oblivion Artifact Pack, and Thane Weapons in with the Collectibles Merge. One thing to note is that the Oblivion Artifact Pack actually has some errors in the esp, (was only for one male prisoner with some tint errors to incorrect facial features, looks like the female pensioner was made first and then copied and changed the gender as the two are near identical. The fix I did was to compare the entries fro the female prisoner so I know what facial feature corresponds to the make body as they are not the same. The plugin also has 3 undeletted references probably left over from the Creation kit which are dead easy to clean.)

Ok I just finished trying to merge my Collectibles and Treasure merge with the Oblivion Artifacts mod included in it and have ruled out that it cause a Nav mesh conflict error, sooo dont merge that mod in.