SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Completed checking the mods that are merged in the Bashed Patch,  found one other mod, Khajiit Ears Show.esp. 

As the creation kit kept freezing on me when trying to open it, i could not save it in the creation kit, so at this stage I will not be adding it to the bashed patch.

OK thanks for checking so I need to at least add the note about running CK on traps are dangerous and maybe add a note to just leave out Khajiit Ears Show from mergeing into the Bash patch?

I am installing Wrye bash 307 beta 2 now so testing will commence my end.

Dragon bridge is a master for the NPC Retexture CR record VarniusJunius "Varnius Junius" [NPC_:00019A26]

Thank you. Now i can just create a dummy and remove the reference. 

You guys never seem to stop. I only did my install in July and there's been a huge amount of updates.  ::):

Thanks very much for all that you do. 

OK thanks for checking so I need to at least add the note about running CK on traps are dangerous and maybe add a note to just leave out Khajiit Ears Show from mergeing into the Bash patch?

I am installing Wrye bash 307 beta 2 now so testing will commence my end.

Maybe be better to add the Bash Tag: NoMerge to Khajiit Ears Show.esp, just to make sure.

Thank you. Now i can just create a dummy and remove the reference. 

You guys never seem to stop. I only did my install in July and there's been a huge amount of updates.  ::):

Thanks very much for all that you do. 

we aim the please ::D:

Maybe be better to add the Bash Tag: NoMerge to Khajiit Ears Show.esp, just to make sure.

mmmm yeah that might be the easiest way to do it

Ok done some testing and Cybexgames is correct both Khajiit Ears Show and traps are dangerous will cause the no menu issue with Wrye Bash Beta 2. So there are 2 options

Option 1: Load Traps are Dangerous into the CK and save also add a "Nomegre" tag to Khajiit Ears Show. (this will at least allow Traps are Dangerous to merge into the bash thus save 1 slot)

Option 2: Just add a "NoMerge" Tag to both Traps are Dangerous and Khajiit Ears Show (This is the easiest method and the one I am leaning towards. Yes you will loose 2 extra slots but you wont have to deal with potential headaches from the CK if it throws a wobbly).

I was also wrong with regarding EVT if it is merged in the trees and flora merge you can get away with not having to run it through the CK. If it is just merged into the Bash Patch you do (or just add a NoMerge tag to that as well)

Hey guys, so I have been running into some trouble. This is not related to Wrye Bash discussion that is going on currently. 

So I just completed installing mods as per the guide yesterday. I seem to CTD whenever I try to loot some bandits found in the Embershard Mine. Its not all characters. Just few bandits. The game doesn't freeze or anything. It just exits to the desktop. 

Any insights on what might be the cause of this? I'm new to these forums so please let me know what all details I am expected to provide when asking for help. 

Did you take a look at crash fixes log ?

I did not get a log generated in the overwrites folder. That's what I'm finding weird. 

Update: Ok it seems I had turned off logging in the crash plugin. Turned it on now. Going to go play and see if it generates anything when I CTD next.

Edited by AmSkyrim29

Ok done some testing and Cybexgames is correct both Khajiit Ears Show and traps are dangerous will cause the no menu issue with Wrye Bash Beta 2. So there are 2 options

Option 1: Load Traps are Dangerous into the CK and save also add a "Nomegre" tag to Khajiit Ears Show. (this will at least allow Traps are Dangerous to merge into the bash thus save 1 slot)

Option 2: Just add a "NoMerge" Tag to both Traps are Dangerous and Khajiit Ears Show (This is the easiest method and the one I am leaning towards. Yes you will loose 2 extra slots but you wont have to deal with potential headaches from the CK if it throws a wobbly).

I was also wrong with regarding EVT if it is merged in the trees and flora merge you can get away with not having to run it through the CK. If it is just merged into the Bash Patch you do (or just add a NoMerge tag to that as well)

I would lean toward not merging these mods as an interim solution because Creation Kit may add wild edits (like navmeshes) when saving an unmodified mod and I think navmeshes can't be merged. I think I remember this happening to the person diagnosing this issue on AFK mods.

Hello, it has been a long time since I have replied to these forums and I just wanted to say thank you again for all the time, effort, and love that went into this project. I found myself returning to skyrim again recently and loving filling out the museum and exploring all the additional content. I was recently doing the thieves guild content and found several bugs that are bothering me (disappearing heads as an example), but there are other bugs as well that have been fixed and addressed in my long absence. When I installed all these mods, Wyrmstooth was still a part of the load order.

In any case I am not looking for any advice on bug fixes or anything like that. I am essentially asking after more than a year ago of installation I wanted some advice. In my long hiatus of playing I am debating doing a fresh install on my SSD and completely reinstalling the massive mod pack. I have not touched it in over a year, does anyone here think that it is a good idea? Or has the changes been minimal enough that i would not see much of a difference in performance or play-ability. This is strictly an opinion based question, and while it took my many hours to install it the first time I loved every second of the gameplay that came after. Much appreciated on your input and thank you so much again for your time.