SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Got through third attempt to get this mod pack running with no luck, i get to main menu but only the main menu emblem and ENB loads, no sound, menus. Checked ASIS.esp , Bashed patch.esp CR.esp for errors get this https://pastebin.com/Xgv4xN1F could use any help i can get. Saw something similar in earlier posts but the solution there was wrong wrye version , mine's 307 beta 1

no idea what is going on there lets work this out.

1. do you have the latest version of JAVA Installed?

2. when you run ASIS do you only check the box for NPC Enchant Fix.

i mean files after launching skyrim some smart souls.ini fuz ro d'oh.ini and some hdt log

yes that normal just stick them in the SRLE Extended LOTD Profile mod along with the bash patch.

yes ASIS is spewing out errors in tint layers but I don't think it's anything major to worry about. It does take a while for the game to load fully for me it took 1:30 from the time i hit the Run button in MO to the point the menu show up for the game to reach the main menu. so I think the problem is system dependent. One thing you could try is telling your anti-virius to ignore MO. like mine is set to ignore MO, SKSE. ENBHOST.exe and even TESV.exe

Already did anti-virus exclusions, tried leaving skyrim loading for around 10 minutes, checked task manager for skyrim activity it's using CPU as if it was running, no activity from sad and something's loaded in to Ram

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

OK remove uncheck ASIS see it is loads if not uncheck the Bash Patch and see if it loads. Also have you have sure Crash fixes is setup correctly?

another thing i have just thought about what mods are actually merging into your Bash Patch? Cos Wiseman Trap is flaged as "NoMerge" but still merges into the patch patch so what i do is deactivate that create the bash then reactive afterwards.

Still no go

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Meshkis hi! Lets start from basic...deactivate all your mods in MO. Activtate Skyrim through Bethesda performance tweak armor. Does the game load with menus? If so, add the next block (other fixes - as headlined) until the menus don't show. This way you are narrowing the options down, on such a big guide, as to where the problem may lay..see how far you get. If you get to a point were no menus show (which block), and then in the problem block, try individual mods. If you get to "The big push to the end", you know the set up to that point is working as intended and we can look into it further. Apology if you already know this and have tried this....its long winded but what i was going to advise ZeroSignalDX before he found his problem. Best regards and good luck