SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ZeroSignalDX Hi! when i said not to worry about dyndolod it was ONLY WHILST TESTING, to find the problem. i.e just to see if the load order would start and show menus. If you have adjusted your load order AND YOU ARE SURE THE GAME STARTS, WITH MENUS...if not, its pointless you still have your issue. Then it may be best to run everything from Khjiit show ears through to Dual Sheath Redux, so that you know every thing is clean and good. Once you are sure all is well then start a new game. Best regards

Edited by berndaroy

ZeroSignalDX Hi! when i said not to worry about dyndolod it was ONLY WHILST TESTING, to find the problem. i.e just to see if the load order would start and show menus. If you have adjusted your load order AND YOU ARE SURE THE GAME STARTS, WITH MENUS...if not, its pointless you still have your issue. Then it may be best to run everything from Khjiit show ears through to Dual Sheath Redux, so that you know every thing is clean and good. Once you are sure all is well then start a new game. Best regards

Understood, thank you. I'll report back when I'm able to finish it.

@zerohaste: It should not be very complex, could you provide the filename of the mesh ?

I ended up looking at the meshes in nifscope. Took some time to find since I never really messed with meshes in skyrim, but as far as I can tell it's the building meshes. The thing I did notice is that all the building windows have the right property attached (NiAlphaProperty). I changed some of the values to what the guy in the post mentioned and it didn't do anything, so I started digging through the conflict tab and saw that ELFX Parallax Meshes overwrites them all. I opened those meshes, clicked on the windows and saw none of them have the NiAlphaProperty property. Disabled that mod and the problem was solved. So it's the building meshes from there that need up be updated.

Hey everyone,

Have a bit of a problem at the Enhanced Lights and FX par of the guide.

when referencing CWIELnFXPatch.esp the xx03D42F record to EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

I'm not able to do it because that xx03D42F is already 0503D42F and EnhancedLightsandFX.esp is at [05]

post-7165-0-63237100-1514405841_thumb.png

Edited by bekcicandrej

Hey everyone,

Have a bit of a problem at the Enhanced Lights and FX par of the guide.

when referencing CWIELnFXPatch.esp the xx03D42F record to EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

I'm not able to do it because that xx03D42F is already 0503D42F and EnhancedLightsandFX.esp is at [05]

the first 2 numbers the xx need to be the same as ELFX

While prepping up my mod list using this guide I noticed some mods I use that are not a part of the guide so thought I'd share.

Mod to help gather up the Barenziah gems in a fun way.

Stones of Barenziah Whereabouts (Puzzle Version)

These mods are really only touched by Bethesda Performance Textures - Animals and Creatures and the Optimized Vanilla Textures.

HD Meshes and Textures for Animal and Creature Drops

Better Mammoth Tusks

Better Bears

Better Bats

Makes the border gates more unique and immersive.

Unique Border Gates

Immersive Dawnguard Dayspring Pass

Mod that gives you small amount of speech progress for each and every book you read.

The Eloquent Reader (True Scholar Sneak Preview file)

Mods that have displays added into the museum.

New Treasure Hunt

Oblivion Artifact Pack

Thane Weapons Reborn

While prepping up my mod list using this guide I noticed some mods I use that are not a part of the guide so thought I'd share.

Mod to help gather up the Barenziah gems in a fun way.

Stones of Barenziah Whereabouts (Puzzle Version)

These mods are really only touched by Bethesda Performance Textures - Animals and Creatures and the Optimized Vanilla Textures.

Better Mammoth Tusks

Better Bears

Better Bats

Makes the border gates more unique and immersive.

Unique Border Gates

Immersive Dawnguard Dayspring Pass

Mod that gives you small amount of speech progress for each and every book you read.

The Eloquent Reader (True Scholar Sneak Preview file)

Mods that have displays added into the museum.

New Treasure Hunt

Oblivion Artifact Pack

Thane Weapons Reborn

I think these would be great additions.

Edit:  I would be interested to see where you put them in your load order and if you merged any of them and how it performs with them installed.  You peaked my interest, if you would care to share.

Edited by Kneph13

the first 2 numbers the xx need to be the same as ELFX

They are, even when i, for instance, load usleep before elfx those xx change from 05 to 06.

But on the right side of xedit that record is only loading cwi not elfx and cwi as all the rest.

Dunno if there is a way to reference elfx.

I tried changing the formid to 04 to point to dragonborn then changing it back to 05 to point to elfx but doesn't :(

post-7165-0-31274500-1514417300_thumb.png

Hey guys quick question, OneTweak in Borderless Window Mode seems to disable my driver forced VSync....causing some choppiness and my FPS to go over 60. What's the best way to make sure VSync works with OneTweak so I can still alt-tab?

Edited by BoSoxBry

Alright so I did as instructed, double checked all my merges, fixed the load order, re ran all the patches and the like and the issue persists. Main menu has no options or music, just the spinning logo.

It does take a significant amount of time to boot even to that though, so perhaps it'll take some time to actually load up the whole menu as well? I'll try letting it sit a while and see if it kicks on. I notice when I close it that some SKSE stuff winds up in Overwrite, so perhaps it's just taking a while to preload all the scripting stuff?

Are there any other basic troubleshooting steps you may have in mind?

Edited by ZeroSignalDX

Just a heads up: looking at the posts on this one, it appears there's a conflict with CACOCACO uses the bear claw mesh along with a custom texture for an item named Daedroth Teeth.  Since this mod modifies /Clutter/Ingredients/BearClaws.nif, the Daedroth Tooth is messed up.  Even mesh/texture only mods can have conflicts, if other mods are using the vanilla meshes.

Hey guys quick question, OneTweak in Borderless Window Mode seems to disable my driver forced VSync....causing some choppiness and my FPS to go over 60. What's the best way to make sure VSync works with OneTweak so I can still alt-tab?

Make sure all your settings are correct, there are multiple places which can control fullscreen and vsync.  Having it enabled in multiple places can cause issues.

OneTweak.ini should have:

[Global]

BorderlessWindow = true

DoubleCursorFix = true

enblocal.ini should have:

[ENGINE]

EnableVSync=false

[WINDOW]

ForceBorderless=false

ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

Skyrim.ini should have:

[Display]

iPresentInterval=0

SkyrimPrefs.ini should have:

[Display]

bFullScreen=0

NvidiaProfileInspector should have:

Frame Rate Limiter - 58 FPS

Vertical Sync - Force on

Edited by Eudeyrn

Alright so I did as instructed, double checked all my merges, fixed the load order, re ran all the patches and the like and the issue persists. Main menu has no options or music, just the spinning logo.

It does take a significant amount of time to boot even to that though, so perhaps it'll take some time to actually load up the whole menu as well? I'll try letting it sit a while and see if it kicks on. I notice when I close it that some SKSE stuff winds up in Overwrite, so perhaps it's just taking a while to preload all the scripting stuff?

Are there any other basic troubleshooting steps you may have in mind?

1. Check if skse and enb are properly installed. Skse both parts, in the skyrim dir and in mo, enb in skyrim dir has enbseries folder and ini file

2. Try starting the game without onetweak

The overwrite folder is supposed to be populated with a folder called skse.

It takes about a minute and a half for the game to load on a ssd, so if your game is on a hdd it'll take more