SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Oh my god, second time for me too but this time I'm sticking to the guide 100%. Last time I changed things and made my life harder when it came time to do conflict resolution, though it was valuable as I learned a lot. I spent like two weeks on making sure everything was good and then windows glitched out and I had to reset my computer. I was crushed lmao.

Nozzer /Lexy...not that it effects me now as I'm playing, but if MannyGT still has his mods hidden for awhile, whilst this situation is resolved, Claraux might be an option for LOS, though i will admit I'm not sure of the work involved to make it fit with the guide.......ready to go down in a hail of bullets lol

To Lexy's post regarding Moddrop yaya in full agreement

Edited by berndaroy

I would like to see ModDrop disappear completely. 

I like the idea of building a mod pack that you can install in one click, sure, who wouldn't?

However thieving mods and dropping them into a massive pot is not the way to do it. If there were some way that the press of a single button would simultaneously download all mods from a site at once, run fomods and installers, take care of hiding/deleting un-needed files and THEN write the whole lot all to the mod manager of your choice then come back after say 24 hours and endorse mods then fine. 

That's not going to happen, though. Physically impossible. 

Berndaroy,

Nope. Not going to chop and change stuff over what is possibly a temporary thing. If MannyGT doesn't unhide his stuff in a timely fashion then maybe we'll look at it.

I'm 100% behind a modder's right to do what they wish with their mods.

Edited by Nozzer66

Nozzer i fully agree and understand: This may be a temporary situation....i was merely speculating in the long run should things go south...personally I'm happy with the guide as is, and am finally playing and not adjusting/upgrading etc...hoping to have a long playthrough.

Side note: Are you going to have a barbie(Braai/barbecue) and a few ales over the festive period with the feet up. You've got the weather for it, unlike here...grey and miserable oh and not to mention boxing day match?