SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Geeee785 Hi! Generally speaking these are what mentioned in the guide:

1.LOOT: Perform the following(and again every time mods change with an esp):
2.FNIS: Perform the following(and again every time animation mods are changed):
3.Wyre Bash: Perform the following (and again every time mods change with an esp)
4.DynDOLOD: This will only need to be executed again if object textures are changed.Perform the following to execute TexGen.exe:
5.Skyproc Patches:Each time load order is changed, ASIS/Dual Sheath Redux should be run again to remake all existing patches.Failure to do so may lead to a CTD on startup.

Just FYI,  it looks like Wyrmstooth has been put back up on the net [Link removed] if anyone is interested in picking it up or putting it back in the guide.

Edited to remove link. Only sites that are known to be mod author approved are allowed to be linked on STEP.

Edited by Nebulous112

Just FYI,  it looks like Wyrmstooth has been put back up on the net [Link removed] if anyone is interested in picking it up or putting it back in the guide.

That site is providing version 1.09.  Other sites have version 1.17A available.  Google to find them, since they seem to come and go.

Edited by Nebulous112

K thanks, I thought that it might be inconsistent and a reason for not being included.

FWIW https://archive.org/details/Wyrmstooth116225704116 says it has 1.16.2

I only mention it because when I was looking around for 1.17A the mod author says "Please note that v1.17A is not fully complete or properly bug tested yet. This is the latest 'in-progress' copy of the mod I had before I stopped working on it. If you want to try it, keep a backup save in case something goes wrong. You shouldn't run into any major problems but there are a couple missing textures on placeholder meshes that I had planned to swap out with better models."

So while loading up DDSopt I got an error while loading stating;

"BSA corrupt: Hash for file ".tga" in <MO Mod Folder>\Immersive College of Winterhold\CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.bsa" is different!"

Considering that's not what I'm cleaning in the guide I'm ignoring it for now. Just wondering if it's something that could cause troubles down the road.

I removed the link to the old version of Wyrmstooth. The site looks sketchy and doesn't even mention the mod author. Not to mention it is an old version. Obviously not approved by Jonx0r.

The second link I'll leave to wiser heads than me. I believe that Jonx0r updated it to 1.17A on Archive.org here. That is linked to from the stable version that you linked, exus (also on Archive.org). To me that says that Jonx0r is fine with it being redistributed on that platform. But again, not really my call.

What happened to Moonlight Tales Special Edition? Will it still make it to the guide? Looks like there was no follow up about that.

Also about RRR Enhanced Edition, anyone ever add it to this guide?

Small issue I'm also having, in the ASLAL my status of mara didn't have voice follow up when I choose a start option but the initial dialog when interacting with the status is voiced. Any idea why? I merged the ASLAL with the expansion though and the bsa is correctly named.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So while loading up DDSopt I got an error while loading stating;

"BSA corrupt: Hash for file ".tga" in \Immersive College of Winterhold\CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.bsa" is different!"

Considering that's not what I'm cleaning in the guide I'm ignoring it for now. Just wondering if it's something that could cause troubles down the road.

you get that error when you extract the BSA as well but I don't think is an issue.

What happened to Moonlight Tales Special Edition? Will it still make it to the guide? Looks like there was no follow up about that.

There will I have not have time to sit a play lately but I have added to my own game for testing.

Is there a reason LOTD addons like relic hunter, fossil mining or airship were not added to the lotd merge patch? were there navi conflicts?

these were add much later so SirJesto hasn't be around to update. I am not sure about Relic Hunter of Fossil Mining but Pickysaurus did confirm to me the his airship mod can be merge with the rest of the LOTD patches in fact he does that himself.

Might be best to ask on the LOTD Mod page for confirmation on the others.

these were add much later so SirJesto hasn't be around to update. I am not sure about Relic Hunter of Fossil Mining but Pickysaurus did confirm to me the his airship mod can be merge with the rest of the LOTD patches in fact he does that himself.

Might be best to ask on the LOTD Mod page for confirmation on the others.

Ok..after taking a quick peek at the plugins..the only navmesh conflict is between LOTD Airship and Archaeology Patch.esp and DBM_Skyway_Patch.esp (if used) which should be resolved in CK or with a smashed patch..maybe...