SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys testing CR for 1.58 is now available from the dropbox it should hopefully fix the issue of beast races and Dragon priest masks. If this confirm by others to fixed the problem i will issue an update to the Improved closed face Helmets undeath patch I provide cos that is where I believe the issue lays

After add this fix, what's parts of the guide i have to redo??

Hey guys testing CR for 1.58 is now available from the dropbox it should hopefully fix the issue of beast races and Dragon priest masks. If this confirm by others to fixed the problem i will issue an update to the Improved closed face Helmets undeath patch I provide cos that is where I believe the issue lays

Have to remove 1.57 and change plugin name? If not, this if after  ou before 1.57 CR?

Edited by Lordx1

Lexy hi! LOTD v19.2.2 is now out with the required scripts to clean from save game.

On a separate note, you know how you find a mod and just love it that you would not play without...for me LOTD, College of Winterhold, Helgen Reborn, Levelers Tower....found another thanks to Mcshame and his video play through. Simple mod that gives you a diary that you can use in game, to note wildlife, quests, journal etc. Used similar in Morrowind and is now a part of my game that i will not play without. Hmmm strange i love it in game, yet in real life never used one...go figure...https://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/48375.

• +1 1

You create a separate profile for each merge which has the merged mods enabled, so you can switch back to that profile from your main profile (which only has the merged mod active) to easily re-enable all the individual mods.  The "merge" profile can also have the plugin order set correctly for the merge, with all the individual mods in order at the bottom.  Since you won't be playing with that profile it doesn't need to be in correct "playing order."

So your main profile, the one you play from, has all the individual mods that were merged disabled, and has the load order correct.  The individual profiles are only used to rebuild the merge - for example, your "Animals Merge" profile has the Skytest, NARC, etc. mods enabled, and in the right order at the bottom of the plugin pane.  You switch to that profile, run Merge Plugins,  rebuild merge, then when you switch back to your main profile the merged mod is updated but the plugin order is unchanged and all the individual mods are still inactive.

Ahhhh ... that .. makes sense.

Okay, I'm still having the problem of not being able to sue Merge Plugins properly in that RoboCopy crashes and assets are not moved. So ... how can I handle this? Can I merge just the esps the manually move the assets? Does that change any of the following steps?

On a separate note, you know how you find a mod and just love it that you would not play without...for me LOTD, College of Winterhold, Helgen Reborn, Levelers Tower....found another thanks to Mcshame and his video play through. Simple mod that gives you a diary that you can use in game, to note wildlife, quests, journal etc. Used similar in Morrowind and is now a part of my game that i will not play without. Hmmm strange i love it in game, yet in real life never used one...go figure...https://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/48375.

While I can see a use for this (could use it as a Checklist for the Museum for one) I probably won't be adding to the guide not everyone wants to sit and write about there adventure.

Did you try??

I have a gtx 1080, and sometimes fps drops to 30 - 40. It is normal?

That does sound like a lot for a GTX 1080 I have a GTX 980ti and yes I do drop quite a bit in some places (I am looking at you Riften Market Place in the Rain and Fog); but don't forget Skyrim is not only bound to your GPU, your CPU also place a large factor. When playing i turn off as much background processes as I can so they don't hog resources.

Did you try??

I have a gtx 1080, and sometimes fps drops to 30 - 40. It is normal?

Well that seems a bit low to me, given the card I'm guessing you have a good cpu as well.

The lowest I've seen is 40 and the lowest constant I found is 45, usually it goes between 50 and 60.

But I've did go a bit away from the guide...

For now try max performance for texture optimization in the nvidia cp.

Regarding the guide that I posted, I'm using load screen ctd fix, ordanator and windows memory compression fix

Edited by bekcicandrej