SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@DarkladyLexy: if we kept RRR configured as you suggest, i think godescalcus suggestion is too low.

With hardcore trade and barter settings, Reddvilz proposition seems good

With normal trade and barter settings, yours could be a good option.

Maybe it will be simpler to put an explanation which include each values and how to set it  ?

If you must retain only one, I think yours is the best one.

Mods like honed metal or/and loot and degradation add a good source of outgoings and permit to reduce septims accumulation speed ;)

i will properly go with my own suggestion but give directions on how to change it in the guide that way if you don't like it you can tweak it yourselves (it not actually that difficult really).

Loot and Degradation was actually part of Darth's original SRLE Extended guide it wasn't added to this one cos at the time we were concerned about string count but that isn't an issue with crash fixes. So I might relook at it. Horned Metal was suggested ages ago but I rejected cos I didn't really see the point in it.

Typo Fix in the idiot check ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp - Enable Global Priority and set it to 76 is mentioned twice and the realistic water two global priority isn't mentioned on the idiot check

Thanks fixed cos I am an idiot lol.

Another thing we need to tweak is the rewards from ESF:Companion as these are still at the mods default values but the again might not be worth cos you'll be looting along the way.

I guess I don't understand all of this effort about balancing the economy rather than embracing it... 

Oh that's easy, for fun and for the sake of it LOL 30 years ago you would (ZX Spectrum) POKE 42837,182 and grant Chuckie Egg infinte lives (we were so basic, why not poke to make you kill the ostriches instead of them killing you, and if on top of that you could loot them for points it would feel like a true TES-Chuckie Egg).

The interest of Honed metal is for people who doesn't want to improve their blacksmith and enchantment skill, it adds a roleplay solution to obtain constructible gears (and to spent their septims ^^).

I like it, but i totally understand that it is not for everybody.

Edited by memnochs

interesting there shouldn't be a conflict there try redoing the Bash Patch?

Can you upload a screenshot of the conflict in xEdit please.

I redid the bashed patch and DynDOLOD generated fine! Another question though, if I've followed the guide to the letter should the CR have errors in it? Thank you for all your help, the forums for this guide are incredible, awesome to be a part of this community!

I redid the bashed patch and DynDOLOD generated fine! Another question though, if I've followed the guide to the letter should the CR have errors in it? Thank you for all your help, the forums for this guide are incredible, awesome to be a part of this community!

no if you a followed everything you should not have no errors in the CR. The only thing i think of is something went wrong with your Enhanced Lighting For ENB Merged.

Edit: my spelling is getting worse today.

Small query if i may Lexy: The loading screen pictures as seen between cell changes are found where, and is it possible to remove ones you don't like. In Morrowind in splash folder you could remove those not liked or add in ones created by the community. With Skyrim i can't seem to find them unless they are in a bsa or file format i don't recognize. Appreciate any feed back and please don't stress over economy systems etc..EVERYONE will have there own requirements or likes, not worth stressing yourself out. Finally any news on our shadow hiding ninja leader...black cat in the background seems appropriate LOL...hope he is well: Best regards to you and family

Berndaroy

Small query if i may Lexy: The loading screen pictures as seen between cell changes are found where, and is it possible to remove ones you don't like. In Morrowind in splash folder you could remove those not liked or add in ones created by the community. With Skyrim i can't seem to find them unless they are in a bsa or file format i don't recognize. Appreciate any feed back and please don't stress over economy systems etc..EVERYONE will have there own requirements or likes, not worth stressing yourself out. Finally any news on our shadow hiding ninja leader...black cat in the background seems appropriate LOL...hope he is well: Best regards to you and family

Berndaroy

Berndaroy

They're defined in the plugins

First of all a big thank you to all the makers of this guide!

After 15 hours of installing i'm now ready to play,

Im curious, can i install a higher version of some of the texture packs afterwards? I have a gtx 1080 and want to see how much it can take, if i understand correctly only dyndolod needs to be ran again after changing textures.

Reqtified guide has a beatification guide too, is there a similar one for this guide or does it already have all the bells and whistles?

Thanks again!

Edited by Dele

Im curious, can i install a higher version of some of the texture packs afterwards? I have a gtx 1080 and want to see how much it can take, if i understand correctly only dyndolod needs to be ran again after changing textures.

Reqtified guide has a beatification guide too, is there a similar one for this guide or does it already have all the bells and whistles?

Thanks again!

You can install higher resolution but keep in mind if you're using windows 10 for now VRAM will be limited to 4GB only until the fall update comes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone.

So I think I'm encountering a bug and I'm not sure what's causing it.

When I walk up to someone that is willing to pay me for chopped wood and want to exchange the wood for money,

they give me the dialogue, a message pops up telling me how much wood I have left, but nothing changes.

If I walk up with 6 wood, I talk to the person, a message pops up telling me I still have 6 wood and the NPC replies as if he had paid me.

Is there a mod that alters this dynamic, or is it a bug?

I saw that Inconsequential NPCs used to be part of the guide a long time ago, and was wondering if it would be something that would be relatively safe to add mid-play through. I know I would need the two patches on the mod page and the rs children patch. Also, I'm assuming I would need to rerun the skyproc patchers and bashed patch. Otherwise, should I be okay to add it? Any conflicts to be aware of? A previous post from Darth had said the one to two conflicts were easy fixes.

Thanks again.

-bmccarti

Hey everyone.

So I think I'm encountering a bug and I'm not sure what's causing it.

When I walk up to someone that is willing to pay me for chopped wood and want to exchange the wood for money,

they give me the dialogue, a message pops up telling me how much wood I have left, but nothing changes.

If I walk up with 6 wood, I talk to the person, a message pops up telling me I still have 6 wood and the NPC replies as if he had paid me.

Is there a mod that alters this dynamic, or is it a bug?

no sure i will have to test it out next time i am in game.

I saw that Inconsequential NPCs used to be part of the guide a long time ago, and was wondering if it would be something that would be relatively safe to add mid-play through. I know I would need the two patches on the mod page and the rs children patch. Also, I'm assuming I would need to rerun the skyproc patchers and bashed patch. Otherwise, should I be okay to add it? Any conflicts to be aware of? A previous post from Darth had said the one to two conflicts were easy fixes.

Thanks again.

-bmccarti

Personally I would never add a mod mid play through you never know what will happen. I can't rightly remember what the conflict were now.

Finally any news on our shadow hiding ninja leader...black cat in the background seems appropriate LOL...hope he is well: Best regards to you and family

Berndaroy

Last time i heard from form the Aussie Man he was busy working cos his boss had gone on holiday.

Thanks again!

15 hour to install the whole guide? that even quicker the me a Darth last time it took us 36 hours over 3 days.

we don't use the beatification guide as it was took much of a pain and i am lazy.

Last but not least does anyone have the google document that was created tell people what mod were available for Special edition (planning phase maybe beginning you didn't hear that from me :;): :whistling:)

bmccarti, on 03 Oct 2017 - 12:22 AM, said:snapback.png

I saw that Inconsequential NPCs used to be part of the guide a long time ago, and was wondering if it would be something that would be relatively safe to add mid-play through. I know I would need the two patches on the mod page and the rs children patch. Also, I'm assuming I would need to rerun the skyproc patchers and bashed patch. Otherwise, should I be okay to add it? Any conflicts to be aware of? A previous post from Darth had said the one to two conflicts were easy fixes.
Thanks again.
-bmccarti

Personally I would never add a mod mid play through you never know what will happen. I can't rightly remember what the conflict were now.

Ya I had it before and I'm trying to remember if it really made a noticeable difference, one worth starting a new game for.  I figured if it wasn't in the guide, it must not be that essential for playing.  Went with my better judgement and decided against installing anything else mid-playthrough.  

-Thanks again