SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like some steps are missing in the guide for running ASIS.  Also I'm confused, are we no longer using SUM to run DSR?  

Only part missing is actually adding the Jar file to MO executables which most should know how to do by now. We have never used SUM for this guide this is mostly due to my personal preference of running all SkyProc Patchers individually.

have you tried installing all the ENB stuff without going through ENB Organizer? Personally I don't like it never have it's only there cos it was part of base; I actually always found it easier and quicker to install manually.

So I put the two files plus enblocal.ini into the main directory and copies the Vivdian files there as well and now I'm back to getting that error. :/

ok out of interest what happens when you set UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true in your enblocal.ini?

Still crashes ....

Have you checked my guide ? maybe you miss something ?

I looked it over but you don't do the same things that outlined in this guide and I'm confused as to what to use.

Still crashes ....

I looked it over but you don't do the same things that outlined in this guide and I'm confused as to what to use.

mmm interesting I say your best best bet would be follow Sthaagg guide on the installation of the enb binaries and setup of the enblocal.ini file, then come back in reinstall Vividain. I think it's about time we have serious rethink on how we recommend installing enb binaries in the guide.

It takes getting used to but I like the Medevil Economy mod.  It makes some of the other prices a bit off, however.  I set the carriages to 75, 150, 300, and 600 and tripled the room rental prices (though they max at 250), but does anyone know if a mod to adjust training costs?

edit:  Since I'm asking, has anyone played with the xp given in CCR?  I'm level 12 but at 53 smithing already (began at 15), and feel as though I really haven't done to much.  Crafted Northgirl, lots of leather, my pouches, and broke down a fair amount of steel weapons.  Upgraded my gear also, I suppose, but I'm already able to make flawless gear.  I was going to switch to the alternate xp and drop the tanning rack and smelter down to 0.2.  Has anyone else played with these options?

Edited by cstarkey42

mmm interesting I say your best best bet would be follow Sthaagg guide on the installation of the enb binaries and setup of the enblocal.ini file, then come back in reinstall Vividain. I think it's about time we have serious rethink on how we recommend installing enb binaries in the guide.

I did follow his guide ... still happened. I even tried just ENBboost and I got crashes.

Edited by rayhne

The only thing left to say there is something serious up with your installation and the only thing I can suggest is to scrap it and start a fresh.

::sticking out tongue::

::sigh::

Everything works up until I active the ENB.

Concerning Crash Fixes ... I don't have this

Click on the Unblock option next to the Security detail which says “This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.â€

Edited by rayhne

::sticking out tongue::

::sigh::

Everything works up until I active the ENB.

Concerning Crash Fixes ... I don't have this

Click on the Unblock option next to the Security detail which says “This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.â€

the remove the enb and enb related files and start again from there also install crash fixes you will needed it:

Special instruction for windows 10 users: (Thanks to user macrocosm144) Windows 10 could block Crash Fixes' dll which prevent skyrim to be launched. to avoid this problem, you need to follow these steps :

1. Right click on the dll file.
  2. Select Properties
  3. Click on the General tab in the Properties window.
  4. Click on the Unblock option next to the Security detail which says “This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.â€
  5. Windows might display an Access denied message box here, provide Administrator credentials if this box pops up

the remove the enb and enb related files and start again from there also install crash fixes you will needed it:

Special instruction for windows 10 users: (Thanks to user macrocosm144) Windows 10 could block Crash Fixes' dll which prevent skyrim to be launched. to avoid this problem, you need to follow these steps :

1. Right click on the dll file.
  2. Select Properties
  3. Click on the General tab in the Properties window.
  4. Click on the Unblock option next to the Security detail which says “This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.â€
  5. Windows might display an Access denied message box here, provide Administrator credentials if this box pops up

I do have crash fixes installed. When I check the property of the dll (I assume you mean the CrashFixPlugin one) there is no Unblock option.

Originally I had all the skse plugins all installed through MO... are we just supposed to put them in Data?

Edited by rayhne